Houston
Sponsored by

Lunch teeth brushers at work

380,901 Views | 2665 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Milwaukees Best Light
tamulax33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ask for the 'frys on the side' and see what they do to you.

jetch17
AG
Ill go in wearing a Cowboys jersey too.
jetch17
AG
it shouldnt be that daunting, but will most definately result in a large amount of cable tomorrow, especially with the copius amounts of Yuengling and other local brews i shall be slamming tonight.

schmendeler
AG
i may just be hungry, but that second sandwich pic looks excellent.
Comeby!
AG
ASPARAGUS PISS!
sts7049
AG
report back on that sandwich, jetch
Thunder18
AG
bring some yuengling back with you
tamulax33
AG
I told my buddy about this thread and he told me to share this with y'all.

To keep up with the theme great bathroom etiquette, I'd like to share the story of a gentleman a few of us at work like to call Sheetmits.

Sheetmits is not your run of the mill bathroom story. He has taken spreading the black plague to a whole new level. Even making me change my work bathroom behavior. Sheetmits wasn't always Sheetmits. At first, he was the creepy guy across the hall that resembles jack nicholas in a few good men, but dresses like a professional jimmy buffett. His legend started as the guy who begins his time in the bathroom by washing his hands first, then goes to relieve himself in the pisser. What could he have been doing in a professional setting that he had to wash his hands BEFORE he touches his own c0ck? Post zip, he makes a bee line for the door. Of course, he opens the door with his c0ckhand spreading his dirty c0ck disease.

Legend goes that one day this gentleman came in the bathroom started off his routine by washing his hands (I wasn't present in the restroom for this visit). Then, he made his way into the stalls to pop a squat. After a horrendous bowel movement, this guy begins the wiping process. This wipe got real aggressive. Similar to the audible noise of sand paper on a 2x4. Not long smooth strokes, but short, furious, violent, anal cavity bleeding wiping. After about 4 stages of wiping, he makes his exit. After punishing arguably the most disgusting and bacteria ridden section of your body, one would think a human being would want to sanitize. Not Sheetmits. Beeline to the door, back to work.

He also has extremely loud farts and isn't shy about it.

After watching Sheetmits, I am now the guy that uses a towel to grab the door handle upon my exit.

[This message has been edited by tamulax33 (edited 5/17/2011 8:59p).]
jetch17
AG
morning hangover grogan was not zesty. Primantis was very nice, im sure it will come back to haunt me mid-flight.

sts7049
AG
f me, that looks delicious.
Caliber
AG
That does indeed look awesome!
schmendeler
AG
even the bread looks fresh baked. i bet it kicks the sheet out of subway.
jetch17
AG
Uh oh, I'm starting to have to consider my biggest fear... The airport sh*t.

Man I wish I was a baller with Presidents Club access.
spadilly
S
hopefully its one of those airport restrooms where the doors open into the stalls so you cant figure out how get in with your luggage.

[This message has been edited by spadilly (edited 5/18/2011 9:06a).]
sts7049
AG
next time hit up flyertalk.com - lots of folks will share the lounge access with others.

or you could loiter around the entrance like a poor and see if someone takes pity.
HBCanine08
AG
I took a dump at a bar for the first time the other night on a Friday. Luckily it was around 930 and it was still clean with no line forming.
HBCanine08
AG
Also, please check this book out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0811863395/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link
Catch
AG
quote:
I took a dump at a bar for the first time the other night on a Friday.

Are you kidding me? I'm pretty sure I've **** in every bar in Houston. The single handicrapper at the back of Pub Fiction has always been my favorite. Except for the time they thought I was smoking in there and busted in just to find me mid **** & no cigarette. I convinced the owner to put a better lock on after that incident.
HBCanine08
AG
No. I try to clear the system before going out to avoid any uncontrolled bowel movements while I'm drunk.
Westicles
AG
Nothing beats the no stall door bar sh*t! Lets everyone know you mean business.
TefIon Don
AG
quote:
The single handicrapper at the back of Pub Fiction has always been my favorite. Except for the time they thought I was smoking in there and busted in just to find me mid **** & no cigarette. I convinced the owner to put a better lock on after that incident.

While waiting in line for that bathroom around ~1 AM, the guy in front of me proceeds to say that this bathroom is the designated "coke bathroom" for pub fiction. He then pounds on the door, which resulted in the occupant exiting the bathroom within 2 seconds, scratching the hell out of his nose.
Brainy Smurf
quote:
if i ever make to pburgh, i'm taking on of those down.

There is a Primanti's in Ft Lauderdale Florida as well. Went three times in a 36 hour span for a bachelor party about a month ago. I thought I was going to have my first heart attack on the plane ride home.
Brainy Smurf
quote:
even the bread looks fresh baked. i bet it kicks the sheet out of subway.

They do bake the bread.

here is my pic. Sorry for the haze, it was 4am and I thought the pic was more clear.

HBCanine08
AG
I walked into the bathroom at Beer Island on the way home. The door was unlocked and i walked in on a guy straddling the toilet backwards doing coke off the top lid. I just said, "whoops my bad" and walked out

[This message has been edited by HBCanine08 (edited 5/18/2011 3:21p).]
Catch
AG
quote:
i walked in on a guy straddling the toilet backwards doing coke off the top lid

****ing Amateurs. If you need a bump in a pinch all ya need is the tip of your car keys. Don't need to snort off a dirty ass toilet.
Mr07Ag
AG
quote:
Uh oh, I'm starting to have to consider my biggest fear... The airport sh*t.

Between junior and senior year at A&M I was on a mission trip in Honduras. After a week of trying to avoid bearing my sweet cheeks on a toilet, the 4 hour bus trip down bumpy road after bumpy road to get to the airport for the flight, proved to be just to much. I was sweating and holding my stomach to avoid the possibility of having the bus driver pull over so I could crap along the side of the road.

As soon as we pulled up to the airport I pushed my way to the front and was doing the "I'm about to spray mud butt all over the inside my pants" sprint to the bathroom. I bust open the door and the stench hits me. As some of you may know, the plumbing in those countries are not built to hold toilet paper so you throw it in a trashcan next to the toilet. This did not make things easier for me, now I wanted to blow it out both ends.

Every stall in the bathroom was occupied but as luck would have it one of the locals was finishing up. Microscopic sh*t and pee bubbles be damned, I didn't even mind the warm seat. It was just sweet relief for me.

Trying to get ready for my explosion I might have started a little bit early in the departure of said mud butt but F-it. I did my business, put all the toilet paper in the toilet as my way of saying "upgrade your infrastructure" threw the boxers in the trashcan and walked my sweat drenched body out of there.

That was the worst airport sh*tting experience of my life.
HBCanine08
AG
I had almost the exact same experience when I was about 12 in El Salvador. No AC in the airport definitely does not help.
Comeby!
AG
Does going bare ass on a public ****ter give you butt pimples?
Ray Guy
AG
No but it will give you hepatitis
Brainy Smurf
quote:
threw the boxers in the trashcan

i just had to do that, too much partying last night.

Comeby!
AG
Did someone run a train on you or what?
Brainy Smurf
nah, I put the alcohol directly in my A-hole, gets absorbed quicker
Catch
AG
quote:
nah, I put the alcohol directly in my A-hole, gets absorbed quicker

Yeah, vodka enemas are BAD. Though the hangover is much more mild.
Brainy Smurf
except when the vodka wants to come back out, which is what my morning consisted of
Westicles
AG
A vodka enemas are for p*ssies. Be a real man and use Everclear.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.