Houston
Sponsored by

Lunch teeth brushers at work

380,903 Views | 2665 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Milwaukees Best Light
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dude with the hotsauce story hadn't ever heard you NEVER eat spicy if you plan on getting frisky later?

Cousin of mine was once at the entrance area to Astroworld, and this guy comes by doing the clenched ass sprint towards the bathroom in white shorts. About 15 yards from the entrance, his backside morphs to a faint brown stain, and has pace slows considerably.
tamulax33
AG
quote:
Dude with the hotsauce story hadn't ever heard you NEVER eat spicy if you plan on getting frisky later?
He didn't eat it... it was the residue from twisting on and off the cap. It wasn't me or my ladyfriend but I sure did enjoy the afterparty that ensued from said frisky session.
MouthBQ98
AG
Yes, I know. Eating something usually involves handling it, no? Cooking can be the WORST! If you make the stuffed jalapenos for the superbowl party, don't get too intimate with the lady later that night without really scrubbing down...

[This message has been edited by MouthBQ98 (edited 1/20/2011 2:42p).]
Texaggie7nine
Wash your hands before you pee too.

Floyd06
Monday, as I chunk a deuce after lunch, a man with small feet came into the stall next to me. He urinates upright, which I found odd, then stands there for 30 seconds before he starts vomiting is small spurts. He would gag, catch vomit in mouth and then spit it into the toilet. I was not at a breaking point so I just covered my ears and prayed.

3-4 minutes later he flushes and leaves without washing hands or rinsing mouth.

Relieved, I am able to wrap things up when he returns for a 2 minute encore. I finally exit (after washing up) with him still yacking away.

Bulemics.
sts7049
AG
bulimic?
Arminius
quote:
a man with small feet came into the stall next to me

But the real question is, can you identify that man by unsuspiciously checking out the shoes of people around your office?
Catch
AG
Man, I wish I'd gotten a screen capture before it was removed, but even then I probably couldn't post it here. I've recently come up with a new toilet game on Facebook. One of my buddies has a real aversion to Poop and bathroom activities, so I've now decided that everytime I dump I post a nice little "POOP!" on his FB wall just so he knows I'm thinking about him and posting while I poop. It's already driving him nuts. Anyway's, a mutual girlfriend of ous posted a photo on FB of a crapper with what looked to be about a 15" long 2" diameter turd in it and tagged me as the Turd and my buddy as the dude leaning down posing with it. It was classic. and a little disgusting. But I think I may now be in love with the girl that posted it.
CATAGBQ04
AG
Thread got weird
sts7049
AG
this thread has many transitions between weird and entertaining
tamulax33
AG
quote:
posted a photo on FB of a crapper with what looked to be about a 15" long 2" diameter turd in it
Sounds like a telephone pole
HotardAg07
AG
mutual girlfriend, eh?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
QUIT PUTTING YOUR NOSE GOLD ON THE WALL ABOVE THE URINALS. THATS WHERE I PUT MY ARM AND/OR HAND
KT_Ag08
AG
Piling on nachos on top of a night of beer and Irish Car Bombs. Meeting at 2pm. Gonna be tight. More to come.
Texaggie7nine
quote:
QUIT PUTTING YOUR NOSE GOLD ON THE WALL ABOVE THE URINALS. THATS WHERE I PUT MY ARM AND/OR HAND

Building management actually had to put a sign up in our bathroom about this very problem.

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Something I have yet to seen be discussed too is the big cracks in the door hinges where everyone can see you, especially in the handicap stalls since they are off center. How many of you put the strips of TI over them to block? I have noticed the Indians doing this more than whiteys.
KT_Ag08
AG
F that. If you get your jollies by looking in the cracks at me giving butt birth in the bathroom then by all means, take a peak.

I don't have time to mess around with covering those things up.

Side discussion - Nicest public restroom you have dooked in in the Tine.

Answer: Nordstrom's in the Galleria.
redag06
Perry's is pretty top notch.
Diggity
AG
Dorsia is nice...but it's not a good bathroom to do coke in.

I prefer Eddie V's.
sts7049
AG
i don't know that i've ever taken a dump in a restaurant in houston. if i have it's been ages. probably because i just time it around actually being at home.
Diggity
AG
sometimes you gotta go man!

......and 1000!!!!
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I've dropped the deuce in Nicks Place a couple times. Damn college football saturdays, sometimes the calzone can't wait until you get home.
tamulax33
AG
I can't believe I missed the 1000

but the next best thing is 1002 (whoop!)
Ray Guy
AG
I have a cousin who undresses completely naked except for shoes and hangs his clothes on the stall door hook. Claims "it's the only way to go".
Diggity
AG
your cousin removed his shoes in a public restroom?

yikes!
HouAggie
AG
Please tell me I know this cousin, Ray.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Mona Lisa in Hotel Sorella is phenomenal.
Ray Guy
AG
HouAggie and Diggity,

This is my younger cousin who HouAg may have met new years in Katy 2 years ago. He's on the Larry Coker UTSA football team. I'm not sure he he deals with the shoes in the stall. Removing them without standing on some kind of barrier would defeat the whole point of sheeting naked.
jetch17
AG
HooWeeee, after seeing the popeyes commercials during NFL yesterday I thought to myself 'damn I haven't had that in a minute' so now this morning is the Spicy popeyes revenge which strangely resembles the big lady from the commercial who egged me on to "come try her chicken" [\thatsracist]
spadilly
S
picked up the ole food poisoning bug from Carls BBQ friday night.

both ends all night...
tamulax33
AG
did you get it from the HOT CARL?
David_Puddy
AG
Glad to see this bad boy over 1,000 posts.
HotardAg07
AG
Ok, what's the story with old guys who stand at the urinal, breathe hard and pee in spurts or drips. Is this something that happens when you get old?
KT_Ag08
AG
Prostate issues, bro.
TJJackson
Is it bad that every time I go to release the demons I hope it's an epic episode so I can share it here?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.