*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

175,088 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
Ph.D.Aggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Last night me and two friends got to the deathsinger or whatever... So yeah, still can be done easily enough. Tonight we might tackle Crota.
Aah man, I thought y'all were just grabbing the first chest or I would have joined.

Also, how did y'all get past the bridge with only three?
I will show you tonight if we are both on, Red. I have to do it with 2 other characters --- though all of my characters have the witch checkpoint.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
So I finish teaching around 8:30 central. So, I should be logging on around 9pm if anyone is up for Hard VoG, say 9:15 ish?
Aggie_3
I may be just have to see what the fiance has planned
Tex117
AG
https://twitter.com/bungie
Hard Mode is dropping next Weds. the 21st.

Any level 32 Texags guys wanna team up? That would be awesome as I know all of you guys are great players.

If not, Im taking the week off of Crota's End. After PUGing all three of my alts with groups that have not beaten the raid without the cheese, I don't think I have the patience anymore. :/
TelcoAg
AG
I should be available around 9:15
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Also --- For Oilfield: No Land Beyond Dominating
Tex117
AG
quote:
https://twitter.com/bungie
Hard Mode is dropping next Weds. the 21st.

Any level 32 Texags guys wanna team up? That would be awesome as I know all of you guys are great players.

If not, Im taking the week off of Crota's End. After PUGing all three of my alts with groups that have not beaten the raid without the cheese, I don't think I have the patience anymore. :/

You know what, lets try this. Level 32's get priority of course, but if we are having trouble filling the team, 31's will be fine.

(1) Tex117 (32 Hunter with sword experience)
(2) ????
(3) ?????
(4) ?????
(5) ?????
(6) ?????

Who else wants in?
Bulldog73
AG
Btw sorry about last night. My ps4 went haywire and I couldn't get it right. Now it's working fine.
Javelina
AG
Who wants Icebreaker? Just 17 strange coins.
boogieman
AG
Logged on before work just to buy it. Didn't want Xur or bungie to change their mind before I made it home this evening.

Or for PSN to go down.
redbaron788
AG
oh hell yes, I'm buying three so that probably means I'll get one in a Raid soon.

Also, I may have overreacted just a bit to someone else getting Fatebringer last night, my bad.
Javelina
AG
I was so tired by the time we finished I didn't really know what was happening. I got a fusion rifle primary.

I hate fusion rifles.
jarAGGIE05
AG
quote:
Also, I may have overreacted just a bit to someone else getting Fatebringer last night, my bad
Dude, I think we've all been there. My bro-in-law got pretty annoyed when I got the Crota raid gloves, chest, and boots for all 3 of my characters when he's done it more and only gotten 2 pieces for his 3 characters. Also, I think the game has something against the idea of me having a Gjallarhorn. Can't tell you how many V.O.G., Nightfall, Weekly, Crota runs I've made since launch, but this is maybe the only weapon I've yet to acquire.
jarAGGIE05
AG
quote:
I was so tired by the time we finished I didn't really know what was happening. I got a fusion rifle primary.

I hate fusion rifles.
If you're talking about the Vex Mythoclast, that's one of the best weapons in the game for PVE. It's a fusion rifle, but it fires like an auto rifle. Side note: It's maybe the easilest weapon to use to complete the fusion rifle bounty.
Javelina
AG
Then I reserve the right to change my opinion.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'm in need of a single strange coin to buy IB. I think the easiest way for me to get it is to do the weekly heroic on the next difficulty level up. I've completed it on the normal setting. Anyone available Saturday am to knock this out with me?
jtbru8508
AG
Ugh.... I want EVERYTHING Xur is selling this week.... I don't have that much Strange Coin. I think I am going to go with Ice Breaker and Glasshouse. Wish I had enough for Obsidian Mind as well.
Bulldog73
AG
Is there anything for Motes of Light? I have nearly 40 of those, but only like 5 strange coins.
Tex117
AG
Icebreaker is a big deal.

If you have the coins, buy it. If you don't, beg your buddies to run the weeklies with you. Still not enough, start an alt of your same class, power level it to 20, switch the gear over and run the weekly again.

The gun will change the way you play (especially nightfalls). Are there other sniper rifles that are arguably "better", yes. Are there ones that allow you to sit back and snipe if you are in a safe spot forever? No.
jtbru8508
AG
quote:
Is there anything for Motes of Light? I have nearly 40 of those, but only like 5 strange coins.
Xur has not had engrams (Usually 23 motes I think?) in several weeks. So, I think that the only thing you can do with motes is spend them on meaningless crap from the Speaker...
Bulldog73
AG
Sucks, I guess I need to run some weeklies w/ my guys. Hopefully I can be on tomorrow afternoon and run them w/ my titan & warlock just to get some going.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
oh hell yes, I'm buying three so that probably means I'll get one in a Raid soon.

Also, I may have overreacted just a bit to someone else getting Fatebringer last night, my bad.
HAHA!! It was fantastic. Don't worry, we are going to run it again because I still need Fatebringer.
Javelina
AG
What's a smarter play, buying a second Icebreaker or getting the exotic helm for the Warlock I'm working on?
jtbru8508
AG
quote:
What's a smarter play, buying a second Icebreaker or getting the exotic helm for the Warlock I'm working on?
If you already have one, I would get the helm. You can trade the gun between characters. May take a little longer, but there is no sense in having more than 1 unless you just have the coins to burn.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Well, considering the icebreaker damage degrades overtime, getting a second isn't a bad idea.

I'm kidding by the way. Get the helm.
Tex117
AG
Yeah, that Obsidian Mind is pretty fantastic...if you already have an icebreaker...well, you are good to go.
TelcoAg
AG
Landed GHorn, Icebreaker, and Vex in the same week, after about 2 1/2 months of getting absolutely nothing from drops. Thank you based RNGesus
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Landed GHorn, Icebreaker, and Vex in the same week, after about 2 1/2 months of getting absolutely nothing from drops. Thank you based RNGesus
I think you will learn to love Vex.. and it was fantastic talking with you during the raid last night! haha
boogieman
AG
Vex and Fatebringer have moved to the top of my want list.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Need to run some of Crota again. I'd be down to do Vault again too.
Bought two more icebreakers and obsidian mind from xur!
Saxsoon
AG
I would be interested in giving Hard Mode a shot tonight on VoG if anyone is down.
avidhunter
Rare fusion rifle bring sold at the gun smith for another 1.5 hours for those working on Pocket Infinity
avidhunter
Also I am still needing the weekly nightfall on all three but primarily my 31 Titan. TheStigMG84
Javelina
AG
Let's get it done then.
Aggie_3
Hey i may be running the weekly 2night if i can find some folks becuase ive got 2 characters to run with

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.