***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

130,977 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
AggieDarlin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this is weird.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
I really thought unser was going to make it
Mr.Bond
AG
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
So Jax agrees to the mayhem vote in exchange for a vow that his sons will not be able to patch in?

Exactly what I thought
Mr.Bond
AG
Cromagnum
AG
So what all is left?

-Kill Connor
-Kill Robocop
-Distribute chinese turf to Mayans/Niners
-Mayhem vote
Post removed:
by user
Mr.Bond
AG
Also, do you think most folks shoot their mother in the back of the head and then get laid with there old junkie hookup?

When you've had a ****ed up day you'll take some ***** wherever you can get it
AggieDarlin
AG
I missed the 30 minutes, so I may be wrong here, but we hadn't seen someone's ass the whole episode, so a junkie hook-up made sense. Unless Manson was willing to butt rape a bleeding corpse.
Post removed:
by user
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
So if you have a scapula and are going to kill me, do me a favor and slit my throat as opposed to stabbing me a bunch in the side of the neck.

I have two. Knives work better.
Post removed:
by user
UnderoosAg
AG
No one heard the Unser gunshot? Truck and a Harley at an empty house and no one notices? Old man's been in a home for how long and house just sits?

Gemma had to stop and sleep on way to Oregon. Unser made it without stopping to piss. Jax went there and back, without a Dodge Challenger and with no jazz music, in about 30 minutes.

One more. Just one more.
AggieDarlin
AG
Disregard my comment earlier. Now I'm watching the first 30 minutes and I see that juice's ass got rammed.
Mr.Bond
AG
It's television Bro.
RC_57
AG
So what was the meaning behind the new (I think there were new) tats on Juice's head?
Ag_07
AG
So what exactly went down with the meeting with the other presidents? Jax said something about making sure they vote the right way, they said something about make sure it's unanimous, and Jax wants a by-law waived?

I didn't get it? Jax is going to sway the vote? Which way? And who is voting?

This ish was LONG!!!!! Like one big microcosm of how the series has ended up. Good start, decent plots turn to shock value crap, then it just drags and you somehow keep it on and stumble across the finish line begging for mercy.
UnderoosAg
AG
Samcro has to have a Mayhem vote on Jax. It has to be unanimous that he gets whacked for the "good of the organization". A prez killing another prez and getting away with it undermines the club. Leading theory on the rule getting tossed involves keeping his boys out of the club. Or on having to call everyone brother, or wearing white shoes, or marrying trannys.

Wasn't the homeless chick the same one Jax would see?

What was the deal with Jax's foot/ankle at the beginning?
Mr.Bond
AG
Jax has terminal foot cancer so he's not worried about dying
Ag_07
AG
That all makes sense. I guess got confused when they were talking about rigging the vote. I'll make sure they vote the right way if you guys ditch the by-law. Just didn't make sense with the rigging of the vote talk.

Yes that was the same homeless chick from before. My first reaction was...Oh no not the homeless ghost again.

The leg thing was weird. Then he continued to limp all episode. Although it was hard to tell if it was this injury or just his typical big swangin pecker MC Prez pimp limp.
Centerpole90
AG
So who else laughed at the Boone & Crockett worthy...

Jeeeeeeeesssssuuuuuuusssssss Chrrrrrriiiiiiiissssstttt
jtmoney03
AG
The leg thing was weird. The only thing I can think of is Sutter trying to foreshadow the blood on his shoe from offing his moms.
chris1515
AG
Dammit, looks like I turned off the tv before the episode actually ended. Oh well.

Think Chiklis is more foreshadowing of Jax meeting his end on the front end of an 18 wheeler...isn't that how his dad went out?
Ag_07
AG
And who called it on Junkie and Smits havin a thing??

Speaking of...What is everyone's favorite cardigan rockin' Chicano doing with all the tools?
Post removed:
by user
Cromagnum
AG
I LOL'd pretty hard when Wendy cracked the Home Depot joke.
jackie childs
i've managed to avoid watching any of this season on tv. i'll read the recaps and if there's a scene i'm interested in seeing based on those recaps (like the nero phone call two weeks ago), i'll go find it.

but last night, i watched probably the last 15-20 minutes. i thought the scene with jax, unser and gemma was pretty damn good and very well done.
UnderoosAg
AG
RE: Nero and the tools

Hocking them to pay rent.

Trading them for a case of Three Flowers.

Building ramps and whatnot to prep the farm house for his kid.

Dollar says Wendy gets knocked up. Lets her be a "real" mom for once.

Did Hunam F up his leg for real and that was the cover? If it was foreshadowing about the blood, he should have been scratching his nuts in anticipation of banging Wendy.
TXAGFAN
AG
quote:
i've managed to avoid watching any of this season on tv. i'll read the recaps and if there's a scene i'm interested in seeing based on those recaps (like the nero phone call two weeks ago), i'll go find it.

but last night, i watched probably the last 15-20 minutes. i thought the scene with jax, unser and gemma was pretty damn good and very well done.
Cool post. You don't watch the show but read the cliff notes?
jackie childs
quote:
quote:

Cool post. You don't watch the show but read the cliff notes?

absolutely. i've watched the first 5 seasons and want to know how it ends, but for reasons that have been beaten to death worse than ope for 18 pages, i've got little interest in spending the time to watch it.

don't hate because i'm smart enough to avoid multiple prison rape scenes and jax's ass
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
quote:
don't hate because i'm smart enough to avoid multiple prison rape scenes and jax's ass

In defense of the rest of us gluttons for punishment, some of the prison scenes included poetry. And at least we got to see Gemma finally take one to the head.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
And at least we got to see Gemma finally take one to the head.

Although it was in typical Sutter fashion. Drug out, cheesy/cheap special effects, and as always out the open in the middle of the neighborhood.
mm98
AG
quote:
So if you have a scapula and are going to kill me, do me a favor and slit my throat as opposed to stabbing me a bunch in the side of the neck.

Yeah. I prefer the Cat Stark treatment
SteveA
AG
I think that the 'unwritten bylaw' had to do with not letting black members patch in. I think he wants to get that black club patched as SOA.
Mr.Bond
AG
I don't think Jax would willingly kill himself for some black brothers

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.