***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

130,696 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
Furlock Bones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I think that the 'unwritten bylaw' had to do with not letting black members patch in. I think he wants to get that black club patched as SOA.

that's exactly what i thought. i'm surprised you are the only to mention it. it was foreshadowed several times. if they just let that storyline drop, well i guess it's expected from this fiasco.
Post removed:
by user
Ag_07
AG
Or it is about the blacks and Jax somehow escapes before he meets Mr. Mayhem.

Like the vote goes down and he hires someone to hide him and get him to the farm and that's how it ends.

Jax on the farm with Nero bangin Wendy. Jax has to turn to bestiality and the final scene is him behind a goat in the stable.
TX AG 88
AG
Based on the aftershow Sutter is clearly under the impression that he has created some epic literary masterpiece. It's also clear that he sees essential characteristics that define each character which they will display in no uncertain terms at their last moment. Gemma was "maternal to the end". Juice displayed his "loyalty" to the club because it was the only family / acceptance he had ever found in life.

I have no doubt he sees Jax's overriding characteristic as either devotion to his sons and / or his legacy.

His "deal" must involve his sons somehow. But what could the unwritten rule be? Unwritten rule to automatically accept legacies?

Glad the suspense/train wreck is almost over
AboveAndBeyond
quote:
I think it'll end with Abel putting on the ring and jumping on grandpa's bike while scooping up Thomas from Wendy and running over Jax on the way out. Unser will pursue in the old beater truck only to get into a firey crash with the black SOA van full of sons.

Abel makes it to Gemma and she is about to get revenge on Abel for ratting her out when Nero busts in and offs Gemma. Nero takes the kids and on their way to the farm they pass Venus hitchhiking on the highway and pick her up. Nero, Abel, Thomas, and Lucius live happily ever after on the farm with Venus as their "mommy".

Well you got the kids and Nero part right.
wangus12
AG
quote:
I think that the 'unwritten bylaw' had to do with not letting black members patch in. I think he wants to get that black club patched as SOA.
Thats what my roommate and I thought
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
Jax on the farm with Nero bangin Wendy. Jax has to turn to bestiality and the final scene is him behind a goat in the stable.

Nah, it'll be Jax and a donkey. Then from a distance, Nero will point out, "damn, all these shots of

(wait for it)

Jax's ass!

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
Based on the aftershow Sutter is clearly under the impression that he has created some epic literary masterpiece.

I tried watching the after show. Sutter comes off as a gigantic d-bag.
Centerpole90
AG
Sutter is waaayyy too impressed with his show.

and what WAS the deal w/ Nero and the tools in the garage? Do we know?
UnderoosAg
AG
At Alavrez' place, Nero told Jax he was headed to the farm to start fixing up the place for his son. He mentioned building some ramps and whatever. That's when Jax suggested he take Wendy and the boys, and thanked him for looking after his kids.

Nero tells Wendy about Jax's idea, and she goes all in. Nero tells her he's going to look for some tools in the garage there at the house (for ramp building). She makes the HD joke, he calls her a junkie. Nursing home calls the house. Wendy calls Jax. Jax now knows Gemma is at the nursing home. Nero walks in. Wendy tells Nero she talked to Jax about Gemma. Nero makes excuse about getting tools from TM (the other garage) in order to go find Unser.
mel99
AG
Centerpole90
AG
10-4. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something subtle. Like, he's was going to come back with a chain saw and hack himself to pieces.

I just want all these characters to die.

Except Wendy. She turned out to be a good piece of azz.
Stive
AG
I'm actually really surprised that more Sons haven't died so far this season. After last night, I think it's just Juice and Bobby right?

I honestly thought the last half of the season would be a blood bath.

And I'll admit.....last night when Wayne got it was the first time I've actually felt bad for someone on this show in a REALLY long time. I knew he was going to die as soon as Jax walked in, but I felt bad for him when Jax pulled the trigger.

Post removed:
by user
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
I'm actually really surprised that more Sons haven't died so far this season. After last night, I think it's just Juice and Bobby right

West, killed when Chinese stole the guns
redsquirrelAG
AG
^^^^

Who?
redsquirrelAG
AG
And I figured the Bylaw they talked about was letting color in. How many people has Jax killed? Anyone ever counted? Juice gets it in the ass one last time for old times sake and then let's his lover poetry boy kill him, fitting. At least Gemma is dead, 70 episodes too late.
Stive
AG
quote:
^^^^

Who?
Exactly. I couldn't even tell you who west was.
Post removed:
by user
Centerpole90
AG
quote:
Unders death just seemed unnecessary.
Yes. I can't take this show that seriously anymore, but if I did - that would take away from it for me. It served no purpose.
Mr.Bond
AG
Unser was going to turn gemma in. Jax wasn't allowing that
agclassof08
AG
quote:

Wasn't the homeless chick the same one Jax would see?

I think she's a symbolic angel of death. It seems she shows up before there is a big death (or near death) on the show. Just a guess.
Ag_07
AG
Unser died protecting Gemma. His second love after the reefer.
Post removed:
by user
ORAggieFan
I love Gemma.
zap
AG
When Unser left Gemma's empty house and dropped the key on the counter, I knew he was doomed. Juice was doomed two seasons ago. Jax killed Gemma more to protect his own kids rather than for revenge. He knows she was a black widow.

There are a ton of loose ends to tie up before the end. I have zero confidence Sutter will do it, though.

Jax needs to die. If he survives, and rides up to that farm on his dad's bike (in the final music montage, while Katie Segal covers "Thank God I'm A Country Boy), I will shoot my tv.
jackie childs
quote:
I was just thinking about Jax s body count. Did he even have one the first season?
he killed kohn, tara's stalker ATF ex
Centerpole90
AG
quote:
There are a ton of loose ends to tie up before the end

That's what I hate about the end of this series; given the amount of time I have invested in it.

The only loose end I need to see resolved is to see Jax die.

The whole guns/drugs/prostitutes/revenge thing has become so convoluted that I am beyond caring about resolution. Jax has fallen so far off the deep end and wrecked so much havoc that he is beyond saving - having the blacks patched in, keeping his sons out, killing Robocop, even carrying out mayhem by fingerbanging his own ass to DEATH - none of it is enough for him to salvage any honor and ride out of the series on the white horse. Just die - roll the credits.
zap
AG
I zone out when they have their big pow wows to "divide up territory." I don't care anymore.

Loose Ends:
*Is there more to Jarry than being Chibs' fug buddy?
*Barowsky's fate
*The ring Gemma gave Abel
*Jax's by-law revision (let blacks in?)
*Mayhem vote
*The real truth behind JT's death
*August Marks
*Nero, Wendy & the kids
*Irish guns

What did I miss?
Jackal99
AG
quote:
I zone out when they have their big pow wows to "divide up territory." I don't care anymore.

Loose Ends:
*Barowsky's fate
*Mayhem vote
*August Marks
*Nero, Wendy & the kids
*Irish guns

What did I miss?
Tig and Venus
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:

Loose Ends:
*Barowsky's fate
*Mayhem vote
*August Marks
*Nero, Wendy & the kids
*Irish guns

What did I miss?
good lord. this definitely has the feel of Lost. writers don't know where the show is going ultimately so they constantly make a bunch of new subplots up. then, they write themselves into a corner and decide to just ignore it.
jackie childs
how are we getting any truth about JT's death?
Ag_07
AG
quote:
There are a ton of loose ends to tie up before the end. I have zero confidence Sutter will do it, though.

Nah...It'll just be a 4-hour long finale. They'll get it all done.
zap
AG
4 hour finale + 3 hour after show
zap
AG
quote:
how are we getting any truth about JT's death?

I think there are some pages of his manuscript that Piney and Gemma hid. They may contain his suicide note or some other insight.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.