***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

130,569 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently it kicks off on September 9th. Any predictions on how things wind up? I need to go back and read some recaps from last season. I'd actually forgotten about Gemma killing Tara until a friend reminded me the other day.
mel99
AG
quote:
I'd actually forgotten about Gemma killing Tara until a friend reminded me the other day.

That scene was pretty unforgettable.
Quantum ace
AG
SPOILER ALERT!!! I'm just finishing season 1, so thanks a lot for ruining the next 5 seasons for me.

To be honest, I forgot about that scene as well. For some reason I was thinking Clay getting whacked was the season finale.

[This message has been edited by Quantum ace (edited 8/20/2014 2:33p).]
UnderoosAg
AG
Gemma remarries Al when Hale develops Charming Plaza II full of new show stores. The store gets held up by the leader of the Sisters of Mercy MC, a drag queen MC outta Vegas on their way to a show in LA. The SoM VP turns out to be an old "friend" of Tig. They jacked the shoe store because one of the Byz Lats carjacked their van. That starts the weekly GTA mission. They recover the stolen van full of feathered boas, Tig nearly faints, and the SoM do a fetish night at Diosa in return. Tig half suggests they bring SoM to Caracara.

Meanwhile back in Hazzard County, Wendy LaCerva gets more and more interested in taking Abel and Thomas. Seeing the SoM show rekindles Bobby's interest in doing Elvis.

As the show comes to its cliche musical end,
Jax is tucking in Abel and Thomas
Kurt Sutter still hasn't figured out Katey Sagal can't sing
Bobby is doing Elvis in the mirror.
Adri..Wendy is staring longingly at pics of Thomas and Abel.
Tig is wrapped in feathered boas.
As the music fades, Al flushes a toilet.
zap
AG
Gemma...

Thunder18
AG
Underoos post made me chuckle...i hope we dont have as many slow musical montages this season. Just the cool GTA kick ass stuff
TXAGFAN
AG
No need for spoiler alerts unless you're posting something that hasn't aired. If you do that you're just an *******.

[This message has been edited by Txagfan (edited 8/20/2014 5:15p).]
et98
AG
I always forget what happened the season before. I enjoy SOA when I'm watching it, but it just isn't memorable for me.

But as far as guessing how it ends up, my prediction is that the final episode will feature:
Jackson without a shirt on
Jackson wearing a hoodie
Jackson walking with his feet pointed outward
Jackson talking in an accent that sounds nothing like northern California
A car/motorcycle chase
Tension within the group
Tension with the other gangs
Tension with the Irish
Tension with DEA/ATF/some other federal organization
Support from the local police & community
A ghostly homeless girl
and a bunch of who res.

[This message has been edited by taint98 (edited 8/20/2014 7:16p).]
chris1515
AG
I'm pretty sure the finale will feature the sons double/triple/quadruple crossing multiple parties in a highly complex scheme that will work out perfectly in the end.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Was there ever any resolution as to who the homeless girl was?
MGS
I thought she was a ghost.
Stive
AG
quote:
I thought she was a ghost

Same here.
twenty two ags
quote:
I'm pretty sure the finale will feature the sons double/triple/quadruple crossing multiple parties in a highly complex scheme that will work out perfectly in the end.

every season spoiler alert!
zap
AG
I need to rewatch the last three episodes of season 6 to get ready...
ChipFTAC01
AG
Just a self bump to get it back on my radar
Post removed:
by user
rononeill
Struggling w this show. We're 6 or 7 eps into season 1. I can't stand pearlman's monkey face and Jax is about as flat as the president fr House of Cards. That said, peg bundy has always held a place in my heart and the story seems to have potential. Should we hang on?
Post removed:
by user
ChipFTAC01
AG
I'd agree with Sasappis. Especially the early seasons where you get more bikery goodness and less drama.
maverick2076
The first season was OK. Season 2 is definitely better. Hang in there a little longer.
jackie childs
also, congrats on being the only person i know who has watched SOA and enjoyed the character of gemma
TraditionsPD
AG
Any idea where I can watch season 6
ChipFTAC01
AG
Pretty sure it just came out on dvd
jackie childs
not confirmed, but i'd imagine netflix will add season 6 around the time season 7 starts airing. you could just dvr season 7 until you're caught up
mm98
AG
It def gets better after S1. 3-5 were my favorites to date.
IceAg08
AG
Whichever season they go to Ireland was pretty terrible. I powered through that and became addicted shortly after. Pumped for Tuesday!
Al Bula
AG
I hope Gemma gets murdered so hard this season. She has been the worst character through the entire show.
AggieDarlin
AG
I hate it when her chin starts shaking when she's angry or otherwise jacked up
ChipFTAC01
AG
Hopefully Jax doesn't lose sight of who killed his dad. I wonder if Sutter will do some sort of Shakespearean twist where Gemma endsup getting killed by something that was meant for Jax.

I just read this online from an interview that Sutter did last December after Tara was killed

quote:
I know you've spoken about a possible spinoff about the original founders of the club. What would you say needs to happen for that to happen for you?
I brought the concept of the first nine to them very early on, a couple seasons in. They were intrigued by the idea. Now that FX has expanded and they're looking at doing standalone seasons and miniseries, I think it's a probably a lot more viable than it was a few years ago. I love the idea of doing the origin story, even if it's a stand-alone 12-episode thing. I love the idea of doing a period piece. It definitely would have different energy, it would be a different kind of show, but I think the real fans would plug into it. We would probably want to rest the mythology for a season or two, meaning that I don't think we would end Sonsand begin the prequel. I think we would let it breathe for a couple years.
jackie childs
quote:
Hopefully Jax doesn't lose sight of who killed his dad. I wonder if Sutter will do some sort of Shakespearean twist where Gemma endsup getting killed by something that was meant for Jax.
given all the other hamlet parallels, i'd say this is practically a given. though i trust sutter will come up with something far more creative than poison.
agmatt06
AG
Was that Marilyn Manson?
Reel Aggies
AG
Yeah that was MM, gonna be a bunch of new faces this season it seems. Also, that commercial with Tony Soprano caught me off guard! Forgot he was dead...
ChipFTAC01
AG
Been a bloody 45 minutes
et98
AG
It's weird seeing Theo Huxtable as a gangster.
Centerpole90
AG
It's weird seeing MM. Period.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.