***********2023-2024 San Antonio Spurs Thread********************

197,286 Views | 3602 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Enzo The Baker
superunknown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Enzo The Baker
AG
What was his cap hold and would that affect where we are as it relates to meeting the floor?
Enzo The Baker
AG
Preliminary talks between Bulls and Sixers for a Harden/Levine trade. I'd be all for this as it would be more beneficial from for a '25 conveyance. Don't know how the extension would work in Chicago as he already opted in for the final year.
superunknown
AG
Last year he was at 5.6 mil so I'd think cap holds were/are 120% of past salary? So ballpark 6.7 mil?

The smiley emoji is for the idea that we're probably better off waiting for Guitarsoup to come and correct my ignorance.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Haha exactly
Guitarsoup
AG
Enzo The Baker said:

What was his cap hold and would that affect where we are as it relates to meeting the floor?

We are past th floor. I think he was RFA so it just lets teams give him an offer without worrying about us matching

Doing him a solid
Enzo The Baker
AG
I know y'all are probably on pins and needles but there will be no charges filed on Vic's security guard. Surprise surprise. Nothing happened.
LawHall88
AG
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
LawHall88 said:

Flop. Good no call.
West Texan
AG
West Texan
AG
LawHall88
AG
hph6203
AG
"Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself."
FTAG 2000
AG
That's it?

Her statement she put out about domestic violence made one think that he decked her, then dropped on her for some ground and pound MMA style.

Pathetic.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Is anyone surprised that Britney turned out to be a raging psycho here?
Chipotlemonger
AG
LOL at this story getting any run. That video solidifies the ridiculousness of it, everyone move along now.
AggieOO
Chipotlemonger said:

LOL at this story getting any run. That video solidifies the ridiculousness of it, everyone move along now.

I'm morbidly hoping she doubles down.
FTAG 2000
AG
Alright, enough of hit me baby one more time.

1.5 hours 'til Wemby's silver and black debut.

Pour 'em if you got 'em. If you don't, you still got time. Go Spurs Go!
superunknown
AG
Portland Portlanded the end of that other game and gifted it to the Rockets

And now....its Wembanyamania!
West Texan
AG
I know everyone is here for Wemby, but Cissoko is a legit NBA level defender right now. Spend this entire season in Austin shooting every time he gets a look like we did with Danny Green, and let him be the next Bruce Bowen.
West Texan
AG
West Texan said:

I know everyone is here for Wemby, but Cissoko is a legit NBA level defender right now. Spend this entire season in Austin shooting every time he gets a look like we did with Danny Green, and let him be the next Bruce Bowen.

LawHall88
AG
Not exactly "The Beautiful Game" there in the first quarter. Wemby is amazing, but may need to work on limiting his dribbling in the post.

Cissoko is a beast.
Cappo
AG
moves really good so far - needs to hit weight room obviously but he's young as hell

I am impressed so far
flashplayer
AG
Yep. All the ingredients are there. His ball security and strength need a lot of work but he has a fluidity that's impossible not to notice. Passing is excellent. The stooge supporting cast has cost him about 3 chip in assists.
LawHall88
AG
duck79
AG
You can tell he is trying really hard to involve everyone. He is going to have to understand that he is the man. When he gets into the paint, go up with the intention of scoring right away.

Seeing a 7'3 guy bring the ball down the court and handle it so effortlessly is remarkable to watch.
superunknown
AG
There's been a couple times he's ran out on a close out 3 and it's pretty enlightening to see how much ground he covers on those. He's gonna get a handful of those over the course of the season that are gonna be jaw droppers.
flashplayer
AG
Also - I know Im preaching to the choir but Cissoko is looking like a really good pick. They just need him to get up to 35% on 3s and he will be in the league a long time.
LawHall88
AG
Rockets fans are gonna have fun with that Jones dunk.
superunknown
AG
Need a gif of that dismissive look Champagnie gave NPC post player #46 after that dirty dunk.
flashplayer
AG
superunknown said:

Need a gif of that dismissive look Champagnie gave NPC post player #46 after that dirty dunk.

Yes. And it s worthy of the shades and "deal with it" to finish it off.
Guitarsoup
AG

Blocked Alabama Josh Jackson's 27' three
Guitarsoup
AG
West Texan
AG
Vegas summer league game 1 thoughts:

-the team as a whole was not as good as it was In Sacramento.
-Wemby had a rough night offensively. He didn't shoot it well, the extra physicality caused him to turn the ball over several times, he missed a couple easy buckets at the rim that he normally makes. His vision was excellent and he made some unreal moves and passes. Defensively I thought he was very good. He impacts everything on that end of the court because the opposing team is always aware of where he is. Looking forward to watching him on Sunday.
-Julian freaking Champagnie.
-Branham knocked down some shots, but I felt like he wasn't as good with the ball in his hands this game.
-Wesley was up and down. He would do some really good things, then have some bone headed turnovers or try to take on multiple guys at the rim instead of kicking it out.
-Barlow was solid I thought. Active on the boards and moved his feet well on defense. Finished pretty good around the rim. Not spectacular but he does the dirty work.
-I already made a post about Cissoko's defense, but I'm gonna say it again. He can play in the NBA as a plus defender right now. But good lord he's got a lot of work to do on the offensive end.
FTAG 2000
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Blocked Alabama Josh Jackson's 27' three

That's Brandon Miller
First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 103

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.