*****SURVIVOR 46 OFFICIAL THREAD*****

15,568 Views | 202 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by double aught
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Would a Kenzie/Ben/Liz final tribal be the worst final 3?

It will be one of the worst of all time.

None of them did a damn thing to win it. They totally screwed up by not nuking Charlie this time since Charlie and Maria are the top two. Brainless.
wangus12
AG
But they got that big ole meanie Q out
Rudyjax
AG
Logos Stick said:

They were stupid to keep Charlie. They are thinking with their feelings.

After seeing what happened with the 3 other idols, Q decided to keep his idol in his pocket. Dumb!

Liz is worthless. She'll probably win it though because they feel sorry for her.

Maria deserves it imo but unless she gets immunity she's gone.
To be fair, Q only knew about one of them.

Charlie got them to go for Q and got their emotions going on it.

And to be fair, it really is good game play to make people feel so safe they don't use their idol.
Logos Stick
He knew about Hunter and Tiff. Venus, yeah you're right. She didn't reveal it.
Logos Stick
They didn't really need to be persuaded. They both hate Q. It was dumb on their part. Either they are not aware that Charlie can beat them in the finals or they are and let their emotions get to them. Either way, just a screw up.
Rudyjax
AG
Logos Stick said:

He knew about Hunter and Tiff. Venus, yeah you're right. She didn't reveal it.
Did Hunter show it or just say he had it?
Rudyjax
AG
Logos Stick said:

They didn't really need to be persuaded. They both hate Q. It was dumb on their part. Either they are not aware that Charlie can beat them in the finals or they are and let their emotions get to them. Either way, just a screw up.
I think they think they can beat Charlie more than Maria. And Q leaving hurts Maria.
G Martin 87
AG
wangus12 said:

But they got that big ole meanie Q out
Q Derangement Syndrome
Logos Stick
Rudyjax said:

Logos Stick said:

I think they think they can beat Charlie more than Maria. And Q leaving hurts Maria.

Q would have cut Maria's throat in the next tribal. He knows she is the favorite. I don't see an advantage there.

Had Charlie gone, it would be 3-2 against Q and Maria. Q is not strong in challenges. That means you only have to beat Maria. Now they have to beat both Charlie and Maria to win immunity.

No one was voting for Q in the final imo. I would have tried to take Q and Liz to the final.
The Porkchop Express
Logos Stick said:

Rudyjax said:

Logos Stick said:

Q would have cut Maria's throat in the next tribal. He knows she is the favorite. I don't see an advantage there.

Had Charlie gone, it would be 3-2 against Q and Maria. Q is not strong in challenges. That means you only have to beat Maria. Now they have to beat both Charlie and Maria to win immunity.

No one was voting for Q in the final imo. I would have tried to take Q and Liz to the final.
If you got to a final vs. Liz and Q, you could take a nap during the final tribal and still win.
ElephantRider
AG
God this cast is stupid. Worst in a while
The Porkchop Express
Maria and Charlie are great players and kinsey is a very good dark horse. If she could win the final 4 immunity and best one of them making fire she could pull it off
rhutton125
AG
Who do yall WANT to win? I feel like Charlie is the underdog of the Maria/Charlie duo so I'm pulling for him, then Kenzie. I'd be pulling for Maria except she's the favorite and kinda botched that reward pick (which may be overblown in the end).
The Porkchop Express
Kenzie has grown on me and is a legit good person. If Ben wasn't an idiot she could get to the end saying she never got a vote, and saying she's really survived via social game and empathy, amazing considering Q & Tiff identified her as a threat of that nature in the first 2 episodes.

Charlie is my 2nd favorite. I though he had blown it telling Maria about the Q vote, but lucked out. I really appreciate how cerebral he is and the thing with the grip strength was impressive.

Maria was my pick to win after a few episodes but some of her antics lately are annoying; but being away from your kids for 3 weeks, I get it.

I don't know if Ben would be shown on TV at all if he didn't keep getting sick. I always wonder what the friends and family of a player who gets dragged to the end think about it during their viewing of the show.
G Martin 87
AG
I like seeing thoughtful strategic play rewarded; Cochran's 2nd season is still my favorite, for example. Charlie is who I want to win, although I'd be fine with Maria winning too. Outside of those two, I think Kenzie easily has the strongest case. If she outmaneuvers Charlie and Maria to win, then she will have deserved it.
Quinn
AG
I want Charlie to win. I think Maria is most deserving. Kenzie beating Liz and Ben would be a bit of a dud of an ending, though I have liked her all season.
ElephantRider
AG
I like Kenzie, but voting out Q and not helping Maria take out Charlie just because she was tired of Q was a mistake.
Rudyjax
AG
Quinn said:

I want Charlie to win. I think Maria is most deserving. Kenzie beating Liz and Ben would be a bit of a dud of an ending, though I have liked her all season.

Maria made some really bone headed decisions tho.
The Porkchop Express
Does Q's idol go back into the game?
Only Maria knows he had one.

The whole tribe knows Maria tried and failed to oust Charlie. Based on what we've seen, they all seem to think Maria is the #1 favorite to win, so her only path to victory is winning the II at 5 or finding the idol and playing it at 5, then either winning II again at 4 or winning a fire challenge. That's a pretty steep path

Charlie can't/won't trust her now, so he can seemingly get to the Final Four without winning II at 5 or finding the idol (if it exists)

At this point, I'd really like to see a Ben / Liz fire-making challenge that goes on for like 18 hours to the point where Probst just gives them both a lighter.
Quinn
AG
Rudyjax said:

Quinn said:

I agree that she socially bungled the last two episodes, but I still think she's most deserving and has played the best game (led votes, lots of allies, won challenges). Who would you say is more deserving or played a better game?
Rudyjax
AG
Quinn said:

Rudyjax said:

Quinn said:

I agree that she socially bungled the last two episodes, but I still think she's most deserving and has played the best game (led votes, lots of allies, won challenges). Who would you say is more deserving or played a better game?

Charlie
Quinn
AG
Rudyjax said:

Quinn said:

Rudyjax said:

Quinn said:

Charlie

That's fair. I wish that both of them could make the final 3 for a great showdown like we had last season.
Rudyjax
AG
Quinn said:

Rudyjax said:

Quinn said:

Rudyjax said:

Quinn said:

Charlie

That's fair. I wish that both of them could make the final 3 for a great showdown like we had last season.

And he has made mistakes AND has won challenges and out maneuvered Maria in the Q vote. And he let her in.
The Porkchop Express
Maria could lie to Charlie's face and say she voted Q and that one of the others must have voted for Charlie. Did she put any special note on her vote card? I can't remember. Given Ben's dummy move of voting Kenzie last time there would at least be plausible deniability that it wasn't Maria.
Rudyjax
AG
No. He knew.
Rudyjax
AG
New prediction:

Kenzie and Charlie tie on votes leading it to Ben to decide.

They are showing how much Kenzie has helped him.

Ben casts the winning vote for Kenzie.

I didn't come up with it but look at the intro with Kenzie with her arms in the air and smiling and a gold survivor logo. Didn't come up with that either.
Ag87H2O
AG
Assuming one of them wins immunity this week, Maria and Charlie should put the band back together for one more week and go after Kenzie, then shake hands and agree to let the best person win when it gets to four. It would make for another resume builder/blindside because if they played it right Kenzie probably wouldn't see it coming.

Either one of them should easily beat Ben or Liz at a final. If they decide to go after each other this week, the one that remains will be on an island with Kenzie, Ben, and Liz coming after them 3-1. I think Kenzie is too dangerous to take that chance and leave her around going into the final four.
Eso si, Que es
Nobody can really come at you in final 4. Two go to fire and one survives. I believe Charlie and Maria are both capable of making fire better than Liz, Ben, and Kenzie.

I think whoever wins this Immunity between Charlie and Maria wins the game, the other will be voted out. They said in the last episode that Q had the final hidden immunity idol of the season, will not be another one.

Charlie and Maria both have the strategic and social bonafides to win at this point, I wouldn't hate a Kenzie win either as her social game has been good as well.
13 - 0
Ag87H2O- I like you're thinking. Maria & Charlie take Kenzie out and then the best one win. It would be the 2 studs against the 2 misfits. It would boil down to that last immunity challenge (Maria and Charlie have to be favored) and the winner votes the other off. If one of the misfits wins, then it will be interesting to see how Maria and Charlie scramble to save their skins.
The Porkchop Express
Jeff Probst should unleash a "Ben vs. Liz" special mini-season where they compete in every challenge over again and see who wins.

The endurance challenges would last fewer than 30 seconds; the skill challenges would last days.
ElephantRider
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Jeff Probst should unleash a "Ben vs. Liz" special mini-season where they compete in every challenge over again and see who wins.

The endurance challenges would last fewer than 30 seconds; the skill challenges would last days.
Would be fun to see. They are two of the biggest wastes of space on this show in a while. Ben only gets on camera when he has a bad dream
HTownAg98
Kenzie definitely has the nerdy dirty hot thing going for her.
rhutton125
AG
Liz said she felt like she's the #1 threat now.

Lordy.
Logos Stick
rhutton125 said:

Liz said she felt like she's the #1 threat now.

Lordy.

She is delusional and Ben is an idiot. He's just not smart. It should be obvious that Liz can't win.
rhutton125
AG
What an icon

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.