*****SURVIVOR 46 OFFICIAL THREAD*****

10,165 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 42 min ago by Logos Stick
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Would a Kenzie/Ben/Liz final tribal be the worst final 3?

It will be one of the worst of all time.

None of them did a damn thing to win it. They totally screwed up by not nuking Charlie this time since Charlie and Maria are the top two. Brainless.
wangus12
AG
But they got that big ole meanie Q out
Rudyjax
AG
Logos Stick said:

They were stupid to keep Charlie. They are thinking with their feelings.

After seeing what happened with the 3 other idols, Q decided to keep his idol in his pocket. Dumb!

Liz is worthless. She'll probably win it though because they feel sorry for her.

Maria deserves it imo but unless she gets immunity she's gone.
To be fair, Q only knew about one of them.

Charlie got them to go for Q and got their emotions going on it.

And to be fair, it really is good game play to make people feel so safe they don't use their idol.
Logos Stick
He knew about Hunter and Tiff. Venus, yeah you're right. She didn't reveal it.
Logos Stick
They didn't really need to be persuaded. They both hate Q. It was dumb on their part. Either they are not aware that Charlie can beat them in the finals or they are and let their emotions get to them. Either way, just a screw up.
Rudyjax
AG
Logos Stick said:

He knew about Hunter and Tiff. Venus, yeah you're right. She didn't reveal it.
Did Hunter show it or just say he had it?
Rudyjax
AG
Logos Stick said:

They didn't really need to be persuaded. They both hate Q. It was dumb on their part. Either they are not aware that Charlie can beat them in the finals or they are and let their emotions get to them. Either way, just a screw up.
I think they think they can beat Charlie more than Maria. And Q leaving hurts Maria.
G Martin 87
AG
wangus12 said:

But they got that big ole meanie Q out
Q Derangement Syndrome
Logos Stick
Rudyjax said:

Logos Stick said:

I think they think they can beat Charlie more than Maria. And Q leaving hurts Maria.

Q would have cut Maria's throat in the next tribal. He knows she is the favorite. I don't see an advantage there.

Had Charlie gone, it would be 3-2 against Q and Maria. Q is not strong in challenges. That means you only have to beat Maria. Now they have to beat both Charlie and Maria to win immunity.

No one was voting for Q in the final imo. I would have tried to take Q and Liz to the final.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.