oh boy.

36,344 Views | 250 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by The Collective
Rocco S
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:

MasonStorm
10:32a, 9/22/11VOnly place in Texas for high school recruits to watch A&M will be in college station. Tech and Baylor gain ground on A&M in in state recruiting due to A&M's decreased in state exposure.

Stop whatever you're doing and go hit yourself in the nuts with a hammer very hard so you can't reproduce
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can't believe someone would take the time to create a fake newspaper....wow
Legends grow and are embellished over time.

It doesn't change the fact what Gil did or that A&M has been calling it's student body the 12th Man since 1922.
And it changes the fact that they were NOT calling the student body the "12th man" until 1939, not the 1922 as was falsely claimed in a trademark filing

Facts are not your friend.

1924:

1933:

MASAXET
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

can't believe someone would take the time to create a fake newspaper....wow
Legends grow and are embellished over time.

It doesn't change the fact what Gil did or that A&M has been calling it's student body the 12th Man since 1922.
but it certainly disputes the "facts" presented legally in the trademark claims filed with the government

Oh please do indicate how. And make certain to use specifics regarding the fraud that Randy alleges.

I can't wait to see this, but for your sake I hope you have a better legal understanding of the USPTO and standards relating to same
e=mc2
AG
quote:
quote:
If I was stuck in a room with Hitler, Mao Zedong and Randolf Duke and I had a gun with only two bullets..... I'd shoot Duke twice.

God... that's ****ing stupid. Get your head right.

Yeah, duke is a ****ing idiot, but saying you'd shoot him before Hitler is ****ing retarded.

Embarrassing.
Why shoot Hitler when he could just strangle him, stab him, or beat him with the gun. Like this:

Maroon Dawn
AG
This guy has Randy's schtick down perfectly.

1) make up fictitious story/facts that no one but him is claiming as true.

2) spend 10 pages debunking your own made up premise

3) declare victory because you're such a badass

cuppycup
AG
this guy lives in the basement of Cushing Library
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
quote:
Quote:
MasonStorm
posted 10:45a, 02/10/12

Mizzou and A&M will pay. Litigation could postpone a move to the SEC which neither school could afford.

Prob between 30-40 million. Wonder if the SEc will throw in?

Yep, you're right, he's a liar.

But you were still wrong as ****.
Is this assclown right about anything?
e=mc2
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Quote:
MasonStorm
posted 10:45a, 02/10/12

Mizzou and A&M will pay. Litigation could postpone a move to the SEC which neither school could afford.

Prob between 30-40 million. Wonder if the SEc will throw in?

Yep, you're right, he's a liar.

But you were still wrong as ****.
Is this assclown right about anything?
He's a joke just like the sip football, b-ball and baseball programs. Not to mention their awful TV ratings and the fact they are hurting financially. That's what happens when you allow fat ****s like Ketch to define your recruiting and underestimate the power and wealth of the branch ... whom everyone in the world now acknowledges as the best program in Texas.

I have news for MasonStorm - the worst isn't over dick face. You're program is falling off a cliff and nothing outside of the second coming of DKR and Earl Campbell can save it. And it's funny. Funny as all ****ing hell.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Randy is so unbelievably idiotic that it makes me wish for him to get a stroke so maybe he'll make better life decisions as a drooling vegetable than what he currently has.

1. Even if this crusade is successful and A&M loses the trademark (it won't btw), it doesn't change anything. E. King Gill still did what he did and we'll always honor that by standing trademark or no trademark. Sure, we'll lose the pitifully small settlement for the Seahawks but that's a drop in the bucket. Other teams may claim the 12th man but none have the story nor the meaning that ours has.

2. The Seahawks are the last people who want this trademark overturned. They have a monopoly on it in the NFL because we own thebtrademark. We're the ones sending out cease and desist letters, were the ones who are the bad guys whenever we defend this thing and were the ones paying money to defend it.
Seattle does none of that and profits greatly with their use of the 12th man. If we lose the trademark, the term would be watered down by every teams marketing department in the NFL.
Seattle doesn't want us to lose the trademark. It's a much better deal for them than anybody else.
Randolph is too stupid and hateful to see pat this.

3. I hope Randolph, when lying on his death bed/cot in his one room efficiency, realizes how much of his life that he wasted on stoopid ****. Then I hope his 5 cats eat him from the toes up.
aggiehawg
AG
Incoming: Randy is about to grace his with his latest opus:

quote:
I'm sure they will ignore it and claim Cuppy has fully debunked what I have come up with. Some of those idiots will never accept the school had no 12th Man tradition attached to E. King Gill prior to the radio play in the late 30s. They will insist Gill was the school's 12th Man in the 1920s. They have to continue to believe that. Admitting the truth about the radio play would also require them to admit their school filed a fraudulent trademark application claiming their "tradition" started in 1922.

The Memorial Day edition of debunking **** traditions is ready to go. It's somewhat long. Any suggestions on how I should post it?
He's been slaving over a hot computer for weeks and weeks.
Tom Doniphon
I hope the dumb f-ck isn't foolish enough to try and dishonor our WWII vets.
cuppycup
AG
I see he changed what's important again. So now he's admitting A&M used 12th Man throughout the 20s and 30s but because the true story of E King Gill (with contemporaneous newspaper account) wasn't proven to be associated until the 30s, A&M committed fraud. Seems like a perfectly sane perspective on history and trademarks.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Admitting the truth about the radio play would also require them to admit their school filed a fraudulent trademark application claiming their "tradition" started in 1922.
Sounds like a slam dunk case. Can't believe the lawyer for the double amputee didn't milk A&M for a few million dollars after Charles shared all his research.

cuppycup
AG
Let me summarize Randolph's forthcoming WW2 expose.

He will dispute some minor detail, probably involving a date or a number of people. His dispute will involve tremendous speculation and ignore that we do not have perfect information from the 40s.

Someone will point out his errors and he will move the goalposts to something even less compelling. As people begin to lose interest, he will start making jokes about farmers.
MASAXET
AG
quote:
quote:
Admitting the truth about the radio play would also require them to admit their school filed a fraudulent trademark application claiming their "tradition" started in 1922.
Sounds like a slam dunk case. Can't believe the lawyer for the double amputee didn't milk A&M for a few million dollars after Charles shared all his research.

Remember, it appears he actually got in touch with that lawyer. Sad really.

Oh, and the best part - because we settled with them (and any other TM infringers), that means we are recognizing we don't really own the TM. Yep, Randy logic
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:

quote:
I'm sure they will ignore it and claim Cuppy has fully debunked what I have come up with. Some of those idiots will never accept the school had no 12th Man tradition attached to E. King Gill prior to the radio play in the late 30s. They will insist Gill was the school's 12th Man in the 1920s. They have to continue to believe that. Admitting the truth about the radio play would also require them to admit their school filed a fraudulent trademark application claiming their "tradition" started in 1922.

The Memorial Day edition of debunking **** traditions is ready to go. It's somewhat long. Any suggestions on how I should post it?
We have proof that it was used in 1924 (the articles shown above). Does he have proof that it WASN'T used in 1922?

Oh, and I have a suggestion for him. Print it out and post it up you ass, Charles. Back from whence it came.
NoneGiven
AG
Rudder was a JC transfer.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:

We have proof that it was used in 1924 (the articles shown above). Does he have proof that it WASN'T used in 1922?

Oh, and I have a suggestion for him. Print it out and post it up you ass, Charles. Back from whence it came.
His trivial claim has changed to the term was in fact used in 1923 to refer to A&M fans, but not directly tied to the EK Gill story. He knows that is irrelevant and now trying to stretch it in to some claim of mail fraud. Because he is a sad sad man.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

His trivial claim has changed to the term was in fact used in 1923 to refer to A&M fans, but not directly tied to the EK Gill story. He knows that is irrelevant and now trying to stretch it in to some claim of mail fraud. Because he is a sad sad man.

Randy's logic:
1. E. King Gill stood on the sideline in the Dixie Classic
2. The following season, A&M starts refering to it's student body as "The 12th Man"
3. These two events are completely independent of each other until twenty years later when agggyz make up lie because agggys iz evil
Bobcat06
AG
Also, I love that my "facts are not your friend" post at the top of this page is what made him change his narrative
NoneGiven
AG
And redneck. Don't forget lying redneck.

Now go kick off your holiday weekend by calling your state rep and AG to complain!
aggiehawg
AG
Randy's response to cuppy:

quote:
Cuppy speaks:
cuppycup 5:50p L AG
I see he changed what's important again. So now he's admitting A&M used 12th Man throughout the 20s and 30s but because the true story of E King Gill (with contemporaneous newspaper account) wasn't proven to be associated until the 30s, A&M committed fraud. Seems like a perfectly sane perspective on history and trademarks.

His response:

Nice try, but no, I haven't changed what is important. Honesty and integrity are what is important.

University administrators haven't been honest about ithe school's "tradition" of the 12th Man. The university had no "12th Man" tradition whatsoever until after the 1939 radio play that claimed Gill was the last available and all the other embellishments. No 12th Man tradition at all. None. The claim that E. King Gill was the first individual ever referred to as their team's 12th Man is false. The TAMU use of the phrase at least through the 1930s was not in any way different than Baylor's use of the phrase, Dartmouth's use of the phrase or any other school's use of the phrase. In fact, there is no evidence the university actually used the phrase prior to 1939. The only evidence that could be construed as use by the university is the phrase's inclusion in articles in the school newspaper. As Ben Zimmer pointed out in his WSJ article prior to the 2014 Super Bowl, starting in at least as early as 1900, "12th Man" was a generic phrase used primarily by sportswriters that meant "fans in the stands." When we refer to the "university's use" it is almost without fail the use of a sportswriter writing for the school's paper, not the actual use by the university in any form of commerce.

As Gill explains, the school's 12th Man "tradition" of claiming the readiness of the student body to help did not exist until after the radio play. As I understand, standing during games didn't start until after the radio play. Standing, readiness and an almost comical attachment to the number 12 were what Gill was talking about when he mentioned the fictitious story "grew into other things." Gill himself stated even as late as 1964, some 42 years after the Dixie Classic game that he hadn't stopped to think of how anything he did at the game affected him personally. Obviously, he attached no significance to the events of the day. This is FAR different than the **** version of things where he was hailed as the hero of the game and immediately after the game supposedly stood as the embodiment of **** spirit. Getting into Weir's uniform and standing on the sideline that day had no significance to anyone that day, not even E. King Gill.

Nothing about the school's use of the phrase "12th man," which started at least as early as 1921 (not 1922), was anything other than generic. The university did not start using the phrase in commerce in 1922 as attested to in the USPTO filing, nor has the school used the phrase continuously since 1922. Those were both false claims, seemingly made to fraudulently represent the university had a 12th Man tradition that started in 1922. It didn't. Looking back through the school's yearbooks prior to 1980, more often than not there was no mention whatsoever of the school's "12th Man."

The university has been FAR less than candid about all this. In fact, they have been fraudulently misrepresenting the facts to create an impression the university actually had a "12th Man" tradition starting in 1922. The trademark claims, made under penalty of perjury and based on the 1922 date are fraudulent.
Trident 88
AG
Since Randy's retarded claims don't actually threaten A&M's "12th Man" trademark in the least, I don't understand how anything this moron says should actually matter to anyone on this board.
Rocco S
So does Charles think we are obsessed with tu?

Because that would be ****ing hilarious
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
The university has been FAR less than candid about all this. In fact, they have been fraudulently misrepresenting the facts to create an impression the university actually had a "12th Man" tradition starting in 1922. The trademark claims, made under penalty of perjury and based on the 1922 date are fraudulent.
So are we at risk of losing our trademark?
Are these people at risk of going to jail?
Or we will just never earn Randy as a fan?
NoneGiven
AG
Also

quote:
Looking back through the school's yearbooks prior to 1980, more often than not there was no mention whatsoever of the school's "12th Man."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, what a sad sack of ****.
cuppycup
AG
I'm confused about how he reconciles newspaper articles from the 20s and 30s referring to A&M's "famous twelfth man" as nothing special.
Tom Doniphon
All he needs do is lose the pen name and file suit if he believes all that sh-t.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
I'm confused about how he reconciles newspaper articles from the 20s and 30s referring to A&M's "famous twelfth man" as nothing special.
He is just pretending that means "famous fans" because that suits is demented view.
Bobcat06
AG
Read this word for word

Two points:
1. EKG says "the practice of standing at football games" "developed in later years when the story was built up"
2. EKG doesn't say it didn't affect him personally. He says he never thought about how it affected him.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:

Bobcat06
AG
Here's an eyewitness account from Red Thompson, the yell leader who got E King Gill out of the pressbox:

Bobcat06
AG
quote:
quote:
Read this word for word

Two points:
1. EKG says "the practice of standing at football games" "developed in later years when the story was built up"
2. EKG doesn't say it didn't affect him personally. He says he never thought about how it affected him.
Randy is filling in the holes he can't. People like Cow and MasonStorm are stupid enough to buy that.
FIFY
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Here's an eyewitness account from Red Thompson, the yell leader who got E King Gill out of the pressbox:
Which he refutes with a personal attack against the man. Because everyone knows that is sound logic.
cuppycup
AG
here are some "generic" references to A&M's Twelfth Man in 1925.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.