oh boy.

36,343 Views | 250 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by The Collective
Bonfire1996
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's gonna be about the Patton quote.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
quote:
If I was stuck in a room with Hitler, Mao Zedong and Randolf Duke and I had a gun with only two bullets..... I'd shoot Duke twice.

God... that's ****ing stupid. Get your head right.

Yeah, duke is a ****ing idiot, but saying you'd shoot him before Hitler is ****ing retarded.

Embarrassing.

The other two are already dead. Who's stupid now, beyotch?
Jock 07
AG
Looks like War Hymn's thread has sent him over the edge.
StephenvilleAg77
Just like longhornbob was, that guy (randy duke) is an embarrassment to utx.
Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
Sounds like a great way to spend one's memorial day weekend.

Not to mention the fact that his little story will be filled with mostly lies.
Rick Dalton
AG
People suck.
HTownAg98
If he besmirches deceased veterans, I won't be upset if this board unleashes the nuclear option.
MooreTrucker
AG
I'm with HTown. This is lower than low and it's time to lower the boom on this scumbag.
Waffledynamics
AG
Is this Randolph Duke?

Tom Doniphon
Don't worry. I'm sure someone will post plenty of info if he elects to do something so stupid.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
It's gonna be about the Patton quote.
Could be. He does tend to repeat himself ad nauseam.
Bobcat06
AG
Rather than spending Memorial Day weekend belittling Aggie veterans, why doesn't he write about the great accomplishments of Longhorn veterans like Charles Whitman?
Agustus Caesar
AG
Shoot Mao. Shoot adolf.
Pistol whip chuck.
Aphis, what you wrote above could have been written by a Longhorn about this site. Don't take this stuff too seriously. Aggies and Longhorns alike wear tinted glasses and are "obsessed" over pointing out their delusional views of themselves and the other side.
MasonStorm

can't believe someone would take the time to create a fake newspaper....wow
Bonfire1996
AG
Mason,

Any updates to your annual predictions for the sips? Any comment on the SEC and our move? Any comment on anything you have been dead dick wrong about, which is pretty much everything?

Back to your hole you poosay. Nice of you to come out and get sprayed with jizz every now and again. We know how much you love the cock.
MasonStorm
13-11 conf record, 3 wins vs conf teams with a winning record, no conf or division titles

Kansas athletics still pulls in more athletic revenue per year than A&M

what exactly did I miss?

I predict if Charlie is two games over .500 in conference and has a 59-0 skunking in year four, he will be fired
Tom Doniphon
You're the dumb sumb-tch that thought we'd pay a $50MM exit fee... Tell us more.
MasonStorm
50 Million? Quote please? because surely Aggies don't lie....
Tom Doniphon
Look it up yourself, pecker neck.
technoviking
Rocco S
quote:
Quote:
MasonStorm
posted 10:45a, 02/10/12

Mizzou and A&M will pay. Litigation could postpone a move to the SEC which neither school could afford.

Prob between 30-40 million combined. Wonder if the SEc will throw in?

Yep, you're right, he's a liar.

But you were still wrong as ****.
Frankie T
quote:
13-11 conf record, 3 wins vs conf teams with a winning record, no conf or division titles

what exactly did I miss?

I predict if Charlie is two games over .500 in conference and has a 59-0 skunking in year four, he will be fired
Finished in the top 5, winning 3 bowl games in three years. Sumlin has been such a flop that whorns were gleefully predicting he'd leave for the NFL soon.

Per USA today numbers it appears that is wrong unless you are typing this from 2007.

If the only positive thing Sumlin had done going into year three was get credit for a five core values shtick, he'd be fired. We'll see how it goes, but at tu these days I just don't think they have as high of standards as A&M does.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:

Legends grow and are embellished over time.

It doesn't change the fact what Gil did or that A&M has been calling it's student body the 12th Man since 1922.
MasonStorm
Context - yep, those are all great things for A&M, but are basically meaningless overall to an elite program (especially when the best of it was year one and its been downhill since).

13-11, 3 wins vs teams with a winning conf record, zero home wins vs ranked teams, no better than the Big 12

but 12-0 OOC with zero P5 wins and 4 D2 wins - all fluff, but the reason for remaining over ranked in the polls

he has basically built Kansas State of the early 2000s without the conference title or BCS game
MasonStorm
quote:
quote:

It doesn't change the fact what Gil did or that A&M has been calling it's student body the 12th Man since 1922.
but it certainly disputes the "facts" presented legally in the trademark claims filed with the government
Frankie T
Goalposts moved. Top 5 finishes are basically meaningless now. Remember back when whorns talked about what really mattered wasn't the lack of conference championships Mack won, but the number of top-10 and top-5 finishes? Ahhh the good old days.
MasonStorm
quote:
quote:

what exactly did I miss?

Finished in the top 5, winning 3 bowl games in three years. Sumlin has been such a flop that whorns were gleefully predicting he'd leave for the NFL soon.

Per USA today numbers it appears that is wrong unless you are typing this from 2007.

If the only positive thing Sumlin had done going into year three was get credit for a five core values shtick, he'd be fired. We'll see how it goes, but at tu these days I just don't think they have as high of standards as A&M does.

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/

KU and A&M made the same, but KU had a much larger profit
MasonStorm
quote:
Goalposts moved. Top 5 finishes are basically meaningless now. Remember back when whorns talked about what really mattered wasn't the lack of conference championships Mack won, but the number of top-10 and top-5 finishes? Ahhh the good old days.
BCS wins and a National Title will help you overlook a few season when you are only ranked in the top 10
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
BCS wins and a National Title will help you overlook a few season when you are only ranked in the top 10
Oh so top 5 finishes do not count, but at large BCS wins, which are now extinct, do count.

Stupid goal post moving dildo
MasonStorm
quote:
quote:

And it changes the fact that they were NOT calling the student body the "12th man" until 1939, not the 1922 as was falsely claimed in a trademark filing
Rocco S
quote:
7:04p, 3/6/12VBig 12 had a better bowl record and a better out of conference record than the SEC. Other than the top two the SEC (like most years) is mediocre at best. Simply beating over ranked SEC teams (see preseason record) in conference and playing more div 2 schools than all other BCS conferences is not that impressive. Hell A&M should have beat Arky and A&M didn't even finish in the top half of the conference.

Big 12 is just fine and will continue to be a top 2 conference as they have been. The lost teams do not change this. They may change TV ratings, but quality football is a wash at best for the departing teams (on field performance).

The italic part is really ironic.The bold part is really ****ing stupid.

Edit: quote from MasonStorm
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
quote:

And it changes the fact that they were NOT calling the student body the "12th man" until 1939, not the 1922 as was falsely claimed in a trademark filing

Do you really ****ing care? I don't.
Tom Doniphon
TF?
Tom Doniphon

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.