Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Chris Warren III Tweet

109,771 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by schmellba99
BR0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pam Poovey said:

Not a joke. Rojo has also hinted that BMD Ags were in Austin discussing a series or something.

Oh ok, Nevermind then.
HowdyTAMU
AG
BMA's? Seriously, keep those guys out of this. They have no stake in this other than being a fan and a program contributor. Let the AD do his job.
StickTogetherAgs
Think texas refs will be out in full force against baylor?
C Loves L
This thread needs to die
StickTogetherAgs
C Loves L said:

This thread needs to die

How's the weather in austin these days?
maxnow21
C Loves L said:

This thread needs to die
Not until texas football dies.. wait it already has.
TexasAggiesWin
S
BR0 said:

StickTogetherAgs said:

Billy said again that Ags will most likely play sips again soon

Is this some kind of sick ****ing joke? If our administration is this stupid, we deserve everything bad that happens afterward, and believe me the consequences will nothing but bad. Aggie jokes truly do write themselves.
Why would the 2 largest universities in Texas, both that claim they are the football program/team to beat in the State, not play each other?
BigRed12
AG
StickTogetherAgs said:

Is the ref giving a fist pump that he is happy?
BroncoJohnson
AG
DrZ said:

This is why you don't play them. Some of you younger guys do not fully understand their ability to stack the deck. They cheat. Always have always will. They will not get punished.
Every time we played them before we had Big XII officials. If we played now we would more than likely have a conference like Pac 12 or Big 10 send their officials down.

I want to play them because on the field results don't factor into the momentum of our programs. After 4 years of being better than them, their recruiting was right alongside ours.

Maybe it's just me out of the young bloods, but I hate artificial rivalries that only consist of talking. Football is to be played on the field, and I absolutely want our guys to have a chance to beat the hell out of them. Refs cannot stop that.
Athendor
AG
This. So much this. On field results do not matter if they can keep selling a b.s. program and results in a weak conference.
StickTogetherAgs
Did texas just fumble the ball against baylor, and the refs not call it?
chigger
AG
Yes
StickTogetherAgs
Anybody else see that fake flop by texas qb, which bailed them out and allowed td?
OilFieldIRI
S
First the kick dancing crap and now the flop heard around the world...
DannyDuberstein
AG
StickTogetherAgs said:

Anybody else see that fake flop by texas qb, which bailed them out and allowed td?

The flop was weak, but that wasn't the penalty. WVU 95 and a sip OL got into it well behind the play. They just never showed it on camera.
StickTogetherAgs
texas is back
StickTogetherAgs

EKUAg
AG
Tjohnrams said:

DrZ said:

This is why you don't play them. Some of you younger guys do not fully understand their ability to stack the deck. They cheat. Always have always will. They will not get punished.
Every time we played them before we had Big XII officials. If we played now we would more than likely have a conference like Pac 12 or Big 10 send their officials down.

I want to play them because on the field results don't factor into the momentum of our programs. After 4 years of being better than them, their recruiting was right alongside ours.

Maybe it's just me out of the young bloods, but I hate artificial rivalries that only consist of talking. Football is to be played on the field, and I absolutely want our guys to have a chance to beat the hell out of them. Refs cannot stop that.

Normally the visiting team gets their conferences refs, home team review official.
StickTogetherAgs
StickTogetherAgs
StickTogetherAgs
CajunAg86
StickTogetherAgs said:

B.S. Kansas has to beat a nationally relevant team to be "back".
Thor77
AG
Makes me wonder if some big money guys paid off the ref's to have tu lose against KU so that Strong would be fired, that is why there was no review on the play near the end of the game, etc...tu players finally getting a taste of their own.
Meximan
This is the thread that never ends~... yes, it goes on and on, my friends~...
StickTogetherAgs
StickTogetherAgs
Al Bula
AG
StickTogetherAgs said:

PUKE
StickTogetherAgs
StickTogetherAgs
C Loves L
StickTogetherAgs said:

C Loves L said:

This thread needs to die

How's the weather in austin these days?

Oh, you totally busted me!!!

Omg lolz
StickTogetherAgs
Meximan
I am equal parts surprised and not surprised that no one seems to have caught my reference.
hunter2012
AG
RPM said:

StickTogetherAgs said:

PUKE

96 more years.
W
AG
the math doesn't work so to speak.

A&M can't play (1) t.u. home & home; (2) another P5 non-conference opponent home & home; and (3) Arkansas at Jerryworld. Can't get to 7 home games every year that way.

the earliest t.u. would come back on the schedule is 2025 unless A&M cancels its contracts with Colorado and Miami
StickTogetherAgs

Bad idea

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.