Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dancing around with a champagne bottle

16,201 Views | 166 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AnalogyAg
mhayden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
As I have said before, you are a weak minded person if you have allowed the media to convince yourself that this is some big tragedy/deal. This really is no big ****ing deal.

But then again we have allowed ourselves to think that trannies are normal people due to the media. Whatever.

I don't think anyone thinks this is some "big tragedy".

I see most people see it for what it is -- a kid that hasn't grown up yet that got told by his boss to not do something... he did it... and now he's been demoted at work because of it.

Flashdiaz
AG
quote:
If you look through the Brown's press conference, this is likely a 1-2 game deal. he will be the starter again by the end of the year, assuming he doesn't go out drinking anymore, or whatever other social restrictions the browns put on him.

Its a shame a veteran player wasn't there to help guide him (such as Dansby or McCown). Or, conversely, that Manziel didn't listen to said player.
in a week or two, i'll look for reports that he bought wine from Dave's Supermarket followed by Pettine saying he's dissapoint.
oysterbayAG
AG
I can't wait until the Browns bean counters figure out how much $ this benching is costing them in lost revenues.
Pettine said he can't trust Johnny " off the field " and Pettine's 2-8 record indicates Pettine, the Coaches and most of the players can't be trusted " on the field " I think Johnny will go on to become an All-Pro with another team and the Browns will go on to wallow in their gross incompetence. In 2012, Kevin Sumlin said of Johnny :
" nothing is too big for him " and certainly this situation is not.
Wade_3
AG
If he really wants to drink he should just brew his own.

1 week in the primary, 1 week in the secondary, keg that ****, give it a day or two and enjoy.

Granted, that is a fast timeline but when you need the juice, you need the juice!
Captain Awesome
The problem with all of this is Johny is putting himself ahead of the team.
I'm sure he knew this is not what they wanted from him, but because he does what he wants, he will be doing it from the bench.

He got what he wanted. He can party as much as he wants now with no backlash.
My job has parameters that I have to function by, some I agree with others are dumb and are only for public appearance. I understand that If I don't function in these parameters I will not have a job any more. My family means enough to me that I want to keep providing for them. It's really that simple.
Red Skye
AG
quote:
quote:
If you look through the Brown's press conference, this is likely a 1-2 game deal. he will be the starter again by the end of the year, assuming he doesn't go out drinking anymore, or whatever other social restrictions the browns put on him.

Its a shame a veteran player wasn't there to help guide him (such as Dansby or McCown). Or, conversely, that Manziel didn't listen to said player.
in a week or two, i'll look for reports that he bought wine from Dave's Supermarket followed by Pettine saying he's dissapoint.
Red Skye
AG
quote:
The problem with all of this is Johny is putting himself ahead of the team.
I'm sure he knew this is not what they wanted from him, but because he does what he wants, he will be doing it from the bench.

He got what he wanted. He can party as much as he wants now with no backlash.
My job has parameters that I have to function by, some I agree with others are dumb and are only for public appearance. I understand that If I don't function in these parameters I will not have a job any more. My family means enough to me that I want to keep providing for them. It's really that simple.
There's no "I" in NFL. There also happens to be no "TEAM" either.
Citizen Reign
quote:
quote:
quote:
Posted. Enjoy
Guess I'm confused by what point you are trying to make.

Johnny gets a ticket and even a judge can't go without his shot at disgracing Johnny on social media. A ticket! That judge should be punched in the face for acting like a 16-year-old girl.

What don't you understand? It doesn't matter what offense Johnny commits. People have defended him every single time.
Apparently to you, defending people is somehow shameful. He was not being defended for speeding. People were defending him because a judge bragged about his sheriff getting him for speeding. A judge!

He should not need to be defended by fans for getting a ticket. The judge was far more immature and out of line than Johnny.

What people have done "every single time", is take every opportunity to **** on a guy that they don't have the talent to be. Do you see other famous people posting pictures/videos of Johnny? No. Because they know what it's like.

Only losers would feel the need to judge and point out everything a successful person does.
FCBlitz
quote:
I can't wait until the Browns bean counters figure out how much $ this benching is costing them in lost revenues.
Pettine said he can't trust Johnny " off the field " and Pettine's 2-8 record indicates Pettine, the Coaches and most of the players can't be trusted " on the field " I think Johnny will go on to become an All-Pro with another team and the Browns will go on to wallow in their gross incompetence. In 2012, Kevin Sumlin said of Johnny :
" nothing is too big for him " and certainly this situation is not.

Watched a couple of ESPN talking head shows and they mentioned that veteran players will help a few times....but at some point would give up.....doesn't want to listen doesn't want help. For the guys who want to make more money Johny could affect their value and then it would be personal.
coupland boy
AG
Some good points. But Johnny isn't being successful nor is he setting himself up to be successful. That's frustrating to those who are pulling for him.
Kozmozag
He didn't do anything wrong, he is steadily proving as a qb. Pettine is an ass who doesn't support his players.
cecil77
AG
People saying he didn't do anything wrong are just enablers for him.
Citizen Reign
quote:
Some good points. But Johnny isn't being successful nor is he setting himself up to be successful. That's frustrating to those who are pulling for him.
It is frustrating. I do think he has been experiencing some success after screwing up big time last year. The bigger issue is with the Browns. They have not been successful since before Johnny was born.

They could clear all of this up by letting Johnny play the rest of the season. He plays well, they know they have a guy to work with. He fails, they can trade him. It REALLY is that simple. This season with no running game is gone. Not playing him only extends the uncertainty they have at the position.

Let Johnny prove he sucks (like he does at being PC) just like Pettine has proven he sucks at coaching.
Ag Tag
Heismanziel
quote:
He didn't do anything wrong, he is steadily proving as a qb. Pettine is an ass who doesn't support his players.
Actually Cleveland made the right decision. Johnny went to rehab for a reason. Alcohol will ruin his career and life if he doesn't get it under control.
SigAg6
AG
How do you know he went to rehab for alcohol?
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Posted. Enjoy
Guess I'm confused by what point you are trying to make.

Johnny gets a ticket and even a judge can't go without his shot at disgracing Johnny on social media. A ticket! That judge should be punched in the face for acting like a 16-year-old girl.

What don't you understand? It doesn't matter what offense Johnny commits. People have defended him every single time.
Apparently to you, defending people is somehow shameful. He was not being defended for speeding. People were defending him because a judge bragged about his sheriff getting him for speeding. A judge!

He should not need to be defended by fans for getting a ticket. The judge was far more immature and out of line than Johnny.

What people have done "every single time", is take every opportunity to **** on a guy that they don't have the talent to be. Do you see other famous people posting pictures/videos of Johnny? No. Because they know what it's like.

Only losers would feel the need to judge and point out everything a successful person does.

For the last time, im not judging him. I'm judging the goalies that trip all over themselves defending his actions.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
quote:
People saying he didn't do anything wrong are just enablers for him.
Also, he literally didnt do anything wrong. People who are saying he did something wrong are just repeating what they heard someone trying to generate ratings say. Theyre paid to be drama queens, I dont understand what the motivation of some of the posters on this website is. Just group think at this point, but then again, that's all texags ever is.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Yeah man, group think is the reason there have been hundreds of pages of debate. You are the only one who sees the truth, the light, and the way.

Lead us out of darkness, Edmond.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
I cant save y'all. Most are too far gone.

I wouldn't call 99% of what happens here a debate. There's like 6 rational people and an army of fools and clowns. Unless you go to the politics or general board, then it mostly seems to be exclusively racists.
Red Skye
AG
quote:
I cant save y'all. Most are too far gone.

I wouldn't call 99% of what happens here a debate. There's like 6 rational people and an army of fools and clowns. Unless you go to the politics or general board, then it mostly seems to be exclusively racists.

I made that mistake once. Never again.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Edmond, who are you kidding. You been around long enough to know what these idiots are all about.

SMH.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
You see what you want to see.
fireinthehole
Are the Browns running a football team or a seminary? If every 22, single NFL player that went to a bar and had drinks got benched, there would not be many NFL teams. This is absurd. Johnny should hire a PI to get some compromising shots of choir boy Pettine and/or Browns' ownership.
stetson
AG
Why the f does Johnny not have a handler; someone to say "Sir, I don't think that is a good idea. Sir, we need to leave now. Excuse me, may I see your phone? Oh, damn, I'm sorry. My bad. Write down your name and number and I'll make sure to replace your phone".
schmendeler
AG
Isn't that supposed to be uncle nate?
oysterbayAG
AG
The top priority of any NFL Owner, must be the performance " on the field " by the players and coaches. Mike Pettine should be focusing on his sorry 2-8 record. In the last game the sloppy players gave up 188 yards in penalties ( two football fields ) Johnny was the only consistent playmaker on the Browns side of the LOS ! Will someone please fire these people.
AnalogyAg
and as most who have been around the block knew, there was more to the story than what you pulled from twitter and facebook in the first 48 hours.... SHOCKING!

Great quote from Pettine- "you lose trust in buckets, and regain it in drops" there's a life lesson that will be lost on a good many here until they're much older.... if then.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.