Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I think Texas Tech is my favorite BigXII school

8,655 Views | 122 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by SA Ag
JKT189
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I see your point... you make a legit argument..

But No... don't respect them
agnuke14
Johnny Z
AG
Tech is trash. They would burn A&M to the ground while taking a piss on the flames if they could. If I ever hear the words Texas Tech again it will be too soon.

And honestly, KK can eat dog poop as well for going back to that litter box.
depogs
AG
Having to choose a favorite Big 12 school for me would be like having to choose a favorite STD.
72jag
AG
A typical tceh tard troll post. Ban him.
AgeofEase08
AG
Tards
dhamalrdr
From what I heard, it was stink bait placed by the seniors for the freshman (or fish) bus. Also from this article (http://www.kens5.com/sports/Texas-Tech-AM-made-a-stink-out-of-fish-bait-bus-prank-131526178.html) it says "Tech said washable shoe polish was on the windows of one bus, adding that the buses were cleaned before Byrne saw them"

I did make a mistake on calling Byrne the president (how could I forget that Bowtie is the president after his stream of emails I got everyday). Though Byrne did make an ass of himself in the "Roger Rogge" incident (http://youtu.be/cvGYMQdoZi0).

The goal post incident was instigated by Aggies. McKinney was hit by another Aggie because he was being too unruly (I can't find the article). If you see a bunch of drunk college aged kids rush the field and tear down the goal post, shouldn't your first instinct be to GTFO? No, instead Aggies want to do a yell practice and act like they are defending their seats in the visitors stadium. The Tech students were just going to try and put the goal post by Will Rogers feet (like what happened in 99), but the exit was blocked off. I don't know why I'm writing all of this, I can't find the source and I'm going to be dismissed as a "tceh-tard" (which is a pretty stupid and unoriginal insult) anyway.

As for me getting kicked out of A&M. Go **** yourself, I worked hard for my degree (and yes it was from the engineering school) and met some GREAT Aggies, but I'll bet you anything none of them post on Texags.
Silver Taps
Tceh is certainly NOT a favorite of mine.
AgsMyDude
AG
is this how you rationalize getting an STD from a tard?
jwal
No OOC games with Tech is my answer to the next post from this guy.
TAMC11
AG
I hate tceh with f****** passion. Almost as much as i hate the sips. They never cease to amaze me with their ****** baggery. The only point of their existence is to give the people who couldn't get in to A&M a chance to earn a meaningless degree and a job at Pizza Hut. I award you no points for starting this thread, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Figh10Ag
AG
quote:
I hate tceh with f****** passion. Almost as much as i hate the sips. They never cease to amaze me with their ****** baggery. The only point of their existence is to give the people who couldn't get in to A&M a chance to earn a meaningless degree and a job at Pizza Hut. I award you no points for starting this thread, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Use of the term "d***** baggery" and BM reference
DannyDuberstein
AG
**** Tech. Been to plenty of hostile venues like Baton Rouge, yet Lubbock took the cake for most ridiculous ***tard experience.
NWE
AG
Waragle is my least favorite poster.
RGLAG85
AG
quote:
From what I heard, it was stink bait placed by the seniors for the freshman (or fish) bus. Also from this article (http://www.kens5.com/sports/Texas-Tech-AM-made-a-stink-out-of-fish-bait-bus-prank-131526178.html) it says "Tech said washable shoe polish was on the windows of one bus, adding that the buses were cleaned before Byrne saw them"

I did make a mistake on calling Byrne the president (how could I forget that Bowtie is the president after his stream of emails I got everyday). Though Byrne did make an ass of himself in the "Roger Rogge" incident (http://youtu.be/cvGYMQdoZi0).

The goal post incident was instigated by Aggies. McKinney was hit by another Aggie because he was being too unruly (I can't find the article). If you see a bunch of drunk college aged kids rush the field and tear down the goal post, shouldn't your first instinct be to GTFO? No, instead Aggies want to do a yell practice and act like they are defending their seats in the visitors stadium. The Tech students were just going to try and put the goal post by Will Rogers feet (like what happened in 99), but the exit was blocked off. I don't know why I'm writing all of this, I can't find the source and I'm going to be dismissed as a "tceh-tard" (which is a pretty stupid and unoriginal insult) anyway.

As for me getting kicked out of A&M. Go **** yourself, I worked hard for my degree (and yes it was from the engineering school) and met some GREAT Aggies, but I'll bet you anything none of them post on Texags.

And the skies are not cloudy all day....

RHM

I bet you voted for obama.
CaveDwellinAg
AG
quote:
I love that a lot of y'all are bringing up the stink bait incident when the person tweeting it (your president) didn't even see it and condemned an entire university after making up a lie about spray paint and feces. Oh, and the goal post incident with McKinney where he was the one swinging his binoculars at students and then blamed tech. It's people like y'all that make me ashamed to have attended A&m.

I'm sorry, I was unaware that the "goal post incident" you're referring to was actually called the "binocular swinging incident"

Get an Ag Tag or gtfo, Tceh Tard
CaveDwellinAg
AG
quote:
I like Tech only in the way that I have some sympathy pains for the dirty-faced mentally challenged kid running around the aisles at Chili's while all the grown-ups eat and occasionally notice him to pat him on the head.

[This message has been edited by Doubledown 2447 (edited 12/13/2012 11:49a).]

FIFY

The irony in your post is astounding, btw.
Spider69
AG
KK will forbid tard players dating fat coeds.
SA Ag
Tech fave Big 12 school; shirley you jest.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.