List of every car youve ever owned

36,988 Views | 443 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by USAFAg
helgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
61. 2012 Ford Mustang GT

Could've had a Mustang...oh wait.

Nice choice!
CLTtexAg03
AG
This is always an interesting look back at my brief history:

89 Accord LXi - My first car, totaled before I went to college. Was a fun little car that got great gas mileage, could make close to 300 miles on a tank of $.80 gas with me ricing it around everywhere. Good memories.

98 Civic - Received and totaled this car my sophomore year of college, hardly got to know her before I ruined her, but still held a few good memories with that car.

92 Accord - Used this as a temp car to get around before it was handed over to brother and I got the next Accord.

90 Accord LX - Wrecked junior/senior year of college, finally died after college, filler car that got me around town nothing of note here.

04 Altima 3.5 SE - First car that I purchased and still drive with 157k miles on it, and plan to run it into the ground before I upgrade again.

Parents cars that I drove that have significance:

90's Aerostar - Don't remember the year this was, just knew I learned to drive on this beast and scared the crap out of the family while in it.

90's Forgotten Used Mercedes - This was a used Mercedes my mom got and I went and wrecked it. It had all sorts of electrical demons and my dad sold it after my accident.

I believe that captures it all.

[This message has been edited by CLTtexAg03 (edited 5/3/2012 10:31a).]
La Fours
AG
1996 - 2003 91 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab with the 318 v8 - Loved that truck

2003 - 2006 1999 Ford Escape v6

2006 - 2012 2006 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab

2012 - 2011 Expedition XLT bought last year for my wife as our new family car, replacing her 2005 Escape Limited

Also 2012 Focus SE Sport. My wife's daily driver. Fun little car that gets 40mpg highway and 30mpg in the city when I'm driving.
Mameluke
AG
i think i may have posted on this thread earlier in my life, but i dont feel like wading through it

1989 maroon Chevrolet Celebrity - My first car, and probably the finest piece of engineering to roll of a Detroit assembly line The headliner was completely sagging, the adhesive that held the dash on stop working, so the dash was peeling off. Went 0-60 in a weekend. Was stolen and left up the road with nothing missing or broken except for the window. Eventually donated to charity.

1992 red Jeep YJ - Drove this my senior year of high school. Had the 2.5L 4-banger, which ran like a champ. A very, very slow champ. Sold it after graduation to by my:

1993 black Jeep YJ - Drove this Jeep through 6 years of college, and 2 years post graduation, as a daily driver. Still own it. I have replaced the rear axle, the clutch twice, the transmission, the engine, and countless other odds and ends. Runs like a champ NOW, but it took alot of doing to get it there. Has the 4.0L in it. After getting back from deployment last year, I spent a few thousand on it restoring and fixing it up. Despite leaving me in the grease many, many times, I love this Jeep. Will probably never get rid of it.

2001 black Chevy Silverado 4x4 - Finally decided that I had lived one with the elements for long enough, and wanted to have an actual vehicle with, like, climate control and stuff. Bought this guy in late 07 and drove it for a couple years. Single cab with the small V8. Good truck.

2009 black Chevy Silverado Z-71 - Traded in the 01 for this guy. Decided I wanted to get an extended cab and the 5.3L. Good truck so far. I've got about 60K miles on it, and it hasnt been in the shop for anything yet (knock on wood). Not sure if I'm goign to drive it until the wheels fall off or not, which was my original plan.

1996-97 F-250/350 diesel - I do not own one of these, nor have I ever, but I will one day. I've always wanted one, and eventually I will jsut go out and buy one.
CATAGBQ04
AG
quote:
I see I didn't post in this one, here it goes:

Emerald green 1997 Chevy S-10 sportside 2.2L 5spd, was given to me by my dad and drove this little p/u through high school and 3 yrs at A&M. Had issues with the u-joints, grenaded an ac compressor, went through 1 clutch, it was SLLLOOOWWW, but got over 30 mpg and was a great first vehicle!

Traded it in on a white 2003 F150 4x4 SWB STX V6 5spd, AWESOME truck, drove through my remaining time at A&M and 2 years after I graduated...no issues whatsoever with that truck and was very handy off road for a V6...loved it.

Traded the STX with my dad for a maroon 1999 F250 Lariat crewcab with a V10 we found with 28k miles from the original owner (former Ag that had recently passed away), intended to use this truck as my tow vehicle for my rock-crawler project that never got off the ground (don't ask) drove it for about 4 years...no major issues...just burned A LOT OF GAS. Also loved that truck...still do...sold it to 1ag for my down-payment on...

Platinum silver 2005 Cadillac CTS-V LS6...one owner (was a 65 yo lady who traded it for an '09 V) car that I absolutely adore, saw one about a year ago and started researching them and got hooked...drove Flaith's and 1 week later I had my own

Update:

2011 F150 FX2 EcoBOOOOST, traded V for it and glad I did.

2004 Corvette Z06, needed to scratch speedy itch...mission accomplished.
HHAG
AG
These all bring back memories....

1985 Dodge pickup. Brown two tone POS. Sold it to my dad.

1987 Mazda MX-6 GT. Great car, wife wrecked it.

1987 Chevy pickup. Miserable truck. The electronic ignition fuse would blow when you punched it. Tough to merge into traffic with that. The AC vents were not connected to the unit when I took delivery. Hated that truck.

1989 Mazda RX-7. Fun little car, then we had kids.

1994 Maxima. Great car. But then my wife totalled it.

1995 Ford Ranger. I really liked the little pickup. Decent gas mileage and would haul pretty much anything we needed. Sold it to the kid across the street and he still has it!

1999 Audi A6. Company car in France. Solid car, started my love affair with Audis.

2002 Audi A6. Great car.

2002 Honda Oddyssey. Wifes car, she loved it.

2007 Audi A6. The best car I have ever driven. Fast, comfy, economical, seats 4 comfortably. Great technology.

2007 Honda Oddyssey. Wife's car. She loves it.
El Chupacabra
68 Mustang
66 Mustang
89 Crown Vic
94 Mustang
Company truck
2002 Dodge Ram 4 door
97 Camry
2008 Accord (wife’s current)
2004 Silverado Ex. Cab (current)
f2foxes2001
AG
1985 Volvo 240 GL. Solid. Dependable. Safe. Sold it.

1987 Volvo 240 GL. Solid. Dependable. Safe. Sold it.

1997 C1500 Silvy. Vortec 350. Maroon. Extended Cab. 293K miles on it. Father has it now.

2008 Silvy 1500 5.3L. Cheap. pathetic torque. Sold it.

2008 BMW X5. Wife's ride. Love it.

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0t 60th Anniversary. Wife's old car. Then my toy. Now my Daily driver. Rough ride, great power/torque curve.
Scriffer
AG
Cool thread. My history is pretty thin compared to yall:

1994 Mercury Sable Station Wagon - POS that my mom drove and let me use for awhile.

1998 Explorer Sport - Stripped down, 4.0L pushrod V6 with a manual tranny. Put in a Fosgate amp with Boston Acoustics Components and a 2 x 10" JL Audio sub box. Spent 1000's less than my friends but still had the cleanest sound of all of them. Great car until it blew a tire on 45 in Angus and rolled four times my Junior year at A&M. Had my sister and our dog in the car, and we all walked away. I still have some minor neck issues though. Ironically the car was forced on me because I wanted an '84 CJ-7 that had been completely rebuilt. It was $5K less than the Explorer, but my dad said no because he was afraid of rollover danger.

1998 Nissan Maxima GLE - Got this from my sister after the Explorer tried to kill us. Drove it for 3 years until I graduated A&M. Sold for $3K.

2006 Mazda3 Five-Door - Took weeks to get the one I wanted. 2.3L 5-speed. Wanted to get the MazdaSpeed version, but couldn't justify the extra $6-7K over this coming right out of college. Got 70K miles on it now and figure at least another 3 years. I've loved driving it, even in city traffic with the manual.
07ag
AG
02 silverado
05 f150 - paid off and will likely drive for several more years
helgs
AG
Updated:

1996 Chevy S-10
2002 Ford Mustang V6
2008 Honda Civic
2012 Honda Pilot
Buck Compton
AG
2000 Chevy Silverado Z71, and I've had it for 6 years now, since my 16th BDay, went and bought it after saving up for two years...
Ag12
AG
-2000 Ford Ranger. Bought beginning of junior year of high school with 160K in really rough shape. Learned a TON about cars fixing it up.

-2000 Ford F-150. Bought half way through senior year of high school (Jan. 2008) with 68K. Love this truck and have no plans to get rid of it.
SA-AG72
AG
Edited my list on Page 1
Ulrich
Past
'86 Ford F-150
'98 Toyota Corolla

Current
'11 Hyundai Sonata

I liked the Ford and like the Hyundai... the Corolla I tolerated.
p_bubel
I made this handy guide for a similar thread years ago... and well, I spent a lot of time on it so I'm going to show it again.

It's still current.

Bought the WK with 32,000 and now just turned 110,000. No significant problems and been running the lift and 32s since around 38,000.
Chrysler, the horrors!

[This message has been edited by p_bubel (edited 5/3/2012 11:51p).]
91AggieLawyer
AG
5 years later, my list is still the same.
Aggiethruthicknthin
AG
Im 29

1988 Mustang 4 cyl (first car) POS had 230,000 miles on it when I got it
1997 Jeep Wrangler Always wanted a jeep, got rid of the mustang for this. got rid of when I went to A&M
1999 Jeep Wrangler Had to have another jeep, but eventually needed a bigger car, got rid of for the colorado
2006 Chevy Colorado (current) Still going strong, bought it with 16,000 miles and now has 130,000
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4 put tons of miles on this. during this time my wife drove the colorado, but after many expensive repairs and 180,000 miles I traded it in for
2011 Jeep Wrangler (wife's car) I went back to driving the colorado. Motor was anemic, hated the auto transmission, and it was a 2 door sahara...
1998 Jeep Wrangler (my toy) still have, doing a 5.3L swap into it currently. Has a 6" long arm lift, front/rear detroit lockers, 35" tires, winch w/synthetic line.
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (wife's car) got rid of the 2011 Wrangler for this. Like the bigger motor, 6 spd manual, and selectable lockers. For a stock vehicle it goes where I need to go fishing, or mild fun. If I want real fun Ill use my 98

[This message has been edited by Aggiethruthicknthin (edited 2/18/2013 5:51p).]

[This message has been edited by Aggiethruthicknthin (edited 2/18/2013 5:53p).]
AggieDruggist89
AG
Dayum 1ags..
Yuccadoo
This might take a while.....and 1Ags....you need professional help. Thank God we're not including motorcycles.

[This message has been edited by Yuccadoo (edited 5/5/2012 10:54a).]
johnross01
AG
88 f150 with the inline 6 (old farm truck) when I was 15. Ended up pulling that motor and putting a 289 in it.
93 ext cab short bed z71 (loved that truck)
02 f250 4 door 4x4 power stroke (still mad I sold that truck)
02 Jetta TDI as a second car
08 f250 4 door 4x4 power stroke (so happy I sold it)
85 jeep cj 7. (still have it)
04 2500 4door 4x4 duramax long bed (current driver and will never buy a short bed again after having the long bed)

[This message has been edited by Johnross01 (edited 5/5/2012 6:54p).]
SA-AG72
AG
1ags will be updating his list soon.
drewbie96
AG
1981 Plymouth Sapporo
1990 Plymouth Laser
1998 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
2001 BMW 330ci
2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
2005 Nissan Xterra
2010 Acura TL
Disarmer
AG
1992 Jeep YJ 4.0 Manual -
It was my dads Jeep but he gave it to me for my first year or so of driving, until I got my own.

1993 Jeep YJ 4.0 Auto -
This thing was my baby. It was a salvage title Jeep pulled out of a junkyard by my dad and we fixed it up. Custom build bumpers front and rear, tube fenders, and stinger tire carrier. Rhino lined inside and all marine audio. Can't count how many times I drove to school in 35º rain for ****s and giggles. Miss this thing, but sold it for a more reliable vehicle for college.

1996 WS6 Trans Am -
This thing was just fun as hell to drive. Sadly, it got to a point where I just didn't trust it anymore. I had no reason for it, I just felt that it was going to completely self destruct soon. I also needed a lot more room and a more useful vehicle in general, so I sold it as well.

2001 2500HD Crew Cab -
So far I love this truck. Only two draw backs - 1. Parking is a mother****er. 2. 10 MPG.

Damn... 4 vehicles and I'm only a Sophomore in college.
FincAg08
AG
1995 Honda Accord LX
1998 Ford Explorer Sport
2006 Toyota Tundra Access Cab
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (current)
TexAgBolter
AG
'92 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer Maroon (fav)
'97 F-150 Lariat
'02 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr
'09 Honda Pilot EXL (went to wife)
'05 Chevy Silverado 4dr (freebie)
Mameluke
AG
Disarmer

did you guys put those TJ flares on that 92? i've got an old set of TJ flares that i picked up off craigslist, but i havent messed with them yet... i'm a little nervous to take on a project that involves cutting the body, which i heard you had to do
Disarmer
AG
Yes sir. It's really not difficult at all... its just some minor trimming. Hell, I cut the entire fenders off the front of the second YJ and just played around with sheet metal/tubing until I ended up with tube fenders. Back fenders were just straight cut higher for clearance... no flare at all. It's an old YJ... it's gonna get beat up eventually. Might as well get that extra tire clearance! (Plus it looks better than stock)

http://www.4x4wire.com/jeep/tech/body/tj_flares_yj/

EDIT: Long story short, you take off YJ flare, hold TJ flare in place, mark cut line, cut, drill, replace with TJ flare.

[This message has been edited by Disarmer (edited 5/7/2012 5:22p).]
Mameluke
AG
Awesome man thanks for the link, might be my next project to tackle.
Disarmer
AG
Just don't let the saw scare you. You gotta remember its an old Jeep that will look better when you're done.
FiTxAg04
AG
1990 Silverado. Single cab. Stepside.

1998 Tahoe Sport 4x4

2004 Silverado Z71.

That's it. Just bought 2011 Nissan Altima SL last year, but that's my wife's car. I've been driving an '07 F150 company truck since 2008 and sold my Z71 last year, so I'm technically car ownershipless.
PeekingDuck
AG
1987 Sentra
2004 Sentra SE-R Spec V

Done and done.
Dill-Ag13
AG
People should also be listing their "approximate" ages. I've had two cars - early 20s

'05 F-150
'12 Subaru Impreza

[This message has been edited by Dill-Ag13 (edited 5/9/2012 8:35a).]
PeekingDuck
AG
I'm early 30s.
CATAGBQ04
AG
I'm approximately dirty 30

I loved these! Still do...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.