Houston
Sponsored by

****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****

90,036 Views | 817 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by Jugstore Cowboy
Marauder Blue 6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/01/12/houston-woman-accused-of-strangling-girlfriend-over-std-fear/

Quote:

In a chilling turn of events, a 24-year-old woman, Shania Turner, was arrested on Thursday for the alleged murder of her 18-year-old girlfriend, Tierra Horn. The shocking crime unfolded on a hiking trail near Buffalo Bayou in downtown Houston, leaving the community stunned and Horn's family grappling with grief.

Court records reveal that the tragic incident occurred following a heated argument between Turner and Horn. The dispute centered around Turner's belief that Horn had given her a sexually transmitted disease. Fueled by this accusation, Turner reportedly strangled Horn and callously left her lifeless body on the Buffalo Bayou trail.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Marauder Blue 6 said:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/01/12/houston-woman-accused-of-strangling-girlfriend-over-std-fear/

Quote:

In a chilling turn of events, a 24-year-old woman, Shania Turner, was arrested on Thursday for the alleged murder of her 18-year-old girlfriend, Tierra Horn. The shocking crime unfolded on a hiking trail near Buffalo Bayou in downtown Houston, leaving the community stunned and Horn's family grappling with grief.

Court records reveal that the tragic incident occurred following a heated argument between Turner and Horn. The dispute centered around Turner's belief that Horn had given her a sexually transmitted disease. Fueled by this accusation, Turner reportedly strangled Horn and callously left her lifeless body on the Buffalo Bayou trail.

Yikes. Just break up and get a Z pack.

ETA:
maroon barchetta
Just terrible. Zero regard for human life.
Ryan the Temp
AG
maroon barchetta said:

When the go-to response to an argument is to kill someone, I find it hard to believe there are any redeeming qualities in that person.
BG Knocc Out
Ryan the Temp said:

maroon barchetta said:

When the go-to response to an argument is to kill someone, I find it hard to believe there are any redeeming qualities in that person.

Democrats remain the most dangerous and violent group in this country, by far. Best to limit contact with them in general. If they don't try to kill you or steal from you, they may try to warp your child's mind. Not worth the risk.

Safest approach is to limit your inner circle to God fearing patriots.
maroon barchetta
Is that a "visitor" tag on her shirt???
sts7049
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

Quote:

ETA:

how does she know the STD wasn't hiding under her FUPA?
Ryan the Temp
AG
sts7049 said:

Ryan the Temp said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

Quote:

ETA:

how does she know the STD wasn't hiding under her FUPA?
You're assuming she knows the difference between an STD and a yeast infection.
Sea Speed
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Is that a "visitor" tag on her shirt???

Probably had her come in to talk and got her to confess and arrested her fat ass
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Diggity
AG
Quote:

HOUSTON - A Houston business owner expressed frustration as his store, Newly Acquired Wealth & Fashion (NAWF)

Owner didn't think that name through
W
AG
store is located between Greens and Rankin --- that's a tough place to do business...very tough
12thMan9
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

Ryan the Temp said:

maroon barchetta said:

Democrats remain the most dangerous and violent group in this country, by far. Best to limit contact with them in general. If they don't try to kill you or steal from you, they may try to warp your child's mind. Not worth the risk.

I can understand why she's a lesbian....
Ronnie '88
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
W said:

store is located between Greens and Rankin --- that's a tough place to do business...very tough
Specially for selling shoes like this.

Or whatever this is:

But I think certain types of business do flourish around there.
Al Bula
AG
Diggity said:

Quote:

HOUSTON - A Houston business owner expressed frustration as his store, Newly Acquired Wealth & Fashion (NAWF)

Owner didn't think that name through
saw the news report and was thought, "oh a couple of entrepreneurial brothers were robbed. Their store is called NAWF? Neat. A cultural dialect derivation for North. Got it."

Then I saw what it stood for and was like you gotta be effing kidding me.

These guys have so many levels of irony going on, I now suspect they are geniuses.
Ciboag96
Nuffin to see here. Jus more Judges lowering bonds for vunnables to go out searching for more food and clothing for they shawties

maroon barchetta
Mom needs to handle this.
htxag09
AG
That murder is from 2019? I guess I'm ignorant to timeline of murder trials, but 5 years qualifies as speedy?
The Wonderer
AG
htxag09 said:

That murder is from 2019? I guess I'm ignorant to timeline of murder trials, but 5 years qualifies as speedy?
The courts are getting a lot of deference due to COVID.
maroon barchetta
Especially when the judges don't want to do anything, even virtually, to clear the case backlog.
911sAg
BG Knocc Out said:

Ryan the Temp said:

maroon barchetta said:

I can smell her over the internet bleh
HtownWilly12
911sAg said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Ryan the Temp said:

maroon barchetta said:

If you can smell it...you can taste it lol
BG Knocc Out
HtownWilly12 said:

911sAg said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Ryan the Temp said:

maroon barchetta said:

txags92
AG
HtownWilly12 said:

911sAg said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Ryan the Temp said:

maroon barchetta said:

maroon barchetta
Gawd
Ciboag96
Lady so fat, her memory foam slippers got Alzheimer's
maroon barchetta
I'm shocked.

https://abc13.com/humble-murder-suspect-search-shooting-will-clayton-parkway-fatal-investigation/14340952/
Bondag
AG
https://www.chron.com/news/article/art-acevedo-houston-austi-18617614.php
TJaggie14
AG
Bondag said:

https://www.chron.com/news/article/art-acevedo-houston-austi-18617614.php

$271K to be a liaison between the police and city manager.....wow
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Sounds like he's got goat pics of the right people.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Came here to post this. Good for League City PD and this dude.

https://abc13.com/amp/trailer-stolen-set-up-league-city-police-backed-sting-man-charged-theft-on-video/14342352/
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
wessimo
AG
Gunshots popping off and sirens somewhere around Washington and Studemont
CDUB98
AG
That's quite the location for a midday shootout.
Irish 2.0
There is a little ****hole Exxon at that corner that is sketch at times.
Ciboag96
Hope those two future rocket scientists are caught and skinned alive in the town square. Need to start ****ing up these worthless ****bags

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.