Houston
Sponsored by

****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****

90,029 Views | 817 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by Jugstore Cowboy
wessimo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CDUB98
AG
That's gotta be a thoed hood rat.
JSKolache
AG
CDUB98 said:

That's gotta be a thoed hood rat.
Talmbout
maroon barchetta
Montgomery County puts down another one.

https://abc13.com/deputy-involved-shooting-shoots-suspect-chase-man-rams-into-patrol-car-in-spring/14535802/
TriAg2010
AG
Houston Zoo parking is a total CF. We tried taking the kids about 11:00 last week (yeah yeah, during spring break, what were we thinking?) and gave up after being stuck on Herman Park Dr for about an hour. Not surprised an unstable person snapped over that. The Zoo needs to reopen the Cambridge entrance so you can use one of the parking garages without having to walk 1.5 miles.
Irish 2.0
Is MoCo going to have any officers left on the streets with all of these modified duties they are having to shelling out after dropping these crooks?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Incidents involving the zoo parking lot are a frequent flyer over the past 20-years or so.

Wasn't there a huge brawl over a parking spot during covid?
wessimo
AG
Zoo parking lot fights are definitely a recurring theme.

Don't even think about trying to park at the zoo on a nice holiday/weekend day unless you are there before it opens or late in the afternoon. McGovern Centennial Gardens parking lot is a good option to avoid traffic snarls on Hermann Park Dr. but even that fills up on nicer days.
maroon barchetta
There is no way Homeland Security is self-reporting numbers that look that bad
Ciboag96
"City Under Siege" thread under siege
El Gallo Blanco
Ciboag96 said:

"City Under Siege" thread under siege

Our city will be more and more under siege going fwd, that was my only reason for bringing it up. Carry on.
maroon barchetta
Weird.

Most of the criminals in the news stories don't fit the profile of young men that came from central or South America.

Huh. Odd.
texagbeliever
Has anyone else noticed a sharp uptick in people running red lights lately? Saw 6 red light runners (blatant not entering the intersection at yellow then turning red) this weekend alone. Even had one guy take a right turn from the left turn lane (crossing 2 lanes of straight traffic) during a red light.

Maybe don't have a 100 cops looking after the Azaila or whatever bus tour event and have them pull over those guys. Either way, when the light turns green be sure to check the intersection before entering.
texagbeliever
maroon barchetta said:

Weird.

Most of the criminals in the news stories don't fit the profile of young men that came from central or South America.

Huh. Odd.
That's because they are committing crimes against poor people so no one cares about it. (by no one I mean MSM).
bigjag19
AG
I think it's ridiculous when I run the light only for the guy behind me to also run.
El Gallo Blanco
maroon barchetta said:

Weird.

Huh. Odd.
Not yet. Again, I am just trying to forecast the inevitable. Young black males will always commit the majority of violent crimes. But there will be an increase in rapes/sexual assaults in the coming years that could have easily been avoided.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Lemme help solve this case...

Quote:

According to police, the shooting occurred just after 1 a.m. last Saturday in the 9200 block of Country Creek Drive.

Witnesses reported to police that a white 2017 Chevrolet Malibu LT stopped near the victim, who was standing on the side of the road.

A male suspect got out of the vehicle from the front passenger side of the vehicle and fired multiple shots. He then fled the scene in the vehicle driven by another person.

That's outside an apartment complex just off the Bissonnet triangle. I don't have a doctorate in criminology, but I bet I can come up within three reasonable guesses of what happened with this "transgender woman."

But they gotta lead with the hip victim identity of the year instead of "Bissonnet street walker."
Psycho Bunny
Someone got an unexpected surprises with trying to play with something.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
CDUB98
AG
That's why you don't mess with the Funky Cold Medina.
maroon barchetta
CDUB98 said:

That's why you don't mess with the Funky Cold Medina.

Hasta La Vista, baby.
Ciboag96
Those silly little kids were caught. Look at their ****ing ages.

Sea Speed
AG
Pretty sure I was drooling over the latest Dyno and GT bmx bikes and saving up for a badass Aiwa 5 disc cd changer at 11 and 12, not thinking about knocking off the local wells Fargo. Jfc.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Just saw this story from KHOU with more about the "black trans woman" who was killed. Again, no mention of why "she" may have been standing on the side of the street just off the Bissonnet track:
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/trans-woman-killed-southwest-houston/285-9f75f7b7-3a2f-4364-aafd-c405a2233680
CDUB98
AG
I highly doubt you were raised in an environment where crime was considered okay and just another day.
bigjag19
AG
From the article…

The rate and level of violence that is inflicted on Black trans women is parallel to the violence that is inflicted upon Black cisgender women," Espeut said.

So they are being treated just like an actual woman. Isn't that exactly what this advocate wants? Work the track and see what happens.
Sea Speed
AG
CDUB98 said:

I highly doubt you were raised in an environment where crime was considered okay and just another day.

fair point, but America isn't the favelas of Brazil either where this is practically expected of kids this age. This kind of thing should be even more of a wake up call to those not already watching but of course it isn't.
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

but America isn't the favelas of Brazil either where this is practically expected of kids this age.
Wanna bet?
maroon barchetta
Altima? Hard to tell from the video. It's pretty trashed. The cops actually tried to pursue a car with fake plates, but only because it ran a red light. .

https://abc13.com/houston-police-chase-hpd-pursuit-west-beltway-8-sam-tollway/14550214/
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

So they are being treated just like an actual woman. Isn't that exactly what this advocate wants? Work the track and see what happens.
That's my guess.
maroon barchetta
Kids are stabbing their crazy old neighbors.

See, they don't just rob banks. They have diversified their portfolio.

https://abc13.com/woman-stabbed-northwest-harris-county-april-valley-court-children-suspects-hsco/14562810/
Al Bula
AG
What a trash story with trash people all the way around. The other neighbor (Maddy Monsalve) totally absolves the two blacks kids of coming back to the lady's home and stabbing her because she has a mental illness?!

These young crapstains completely planned this crime and retaliated against this lady. They are low IQ coward scum and will continue stealing oxygen as they rotate in and out of state-funded vacations their whole lives.
Psycho Bunny
Al Bula said:

What a trash story with trash people all the way around. The other neighbor (Maddy Monsalve) totally absolves the two blacks kids of coming back to the lady's home and stabbing her because she has a mental illness?!

These young crapstains completely planned this crime and retaliated against this lady. They are low IQ coward scum and will continue stealing oxygen as they rotate in and out of state-funded vacations their whole lives.
Job security for me at the local county jail. Though it's sad, when the same inmates recognize you from the starting stages of your career and ask you when are you going to retire.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
Ciboag96
I bet "deys gud chilrens. Dey never hurt nobody."

Build It
AG
https://abc13.com/harding-botched-drug-raid-dennis-tuttle-and-rhogena-nicholas-deaths-disgraced-hpd-officer-gerald-goines-murder-charges-dropped/14575011/

Goines walks! Just unbelievable. Justice will never be served. HPD gets away with murder again.
CDUB98
AG
Just terrible.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.