Houston
Sponsored by

****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****

90,043 Views | 817 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by Jugstore Cowboy
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Based on the statue and the AK-47, I would put money down that those items belonged to the cartels .

Take your pick, the Mexican DTOs, Gulf Cartel or the Sinaloa Cartel,
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
Yordaddy
AG
Been gettin after the cartels lately it seems
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Speaking of cartels, HCSO put up license plate readers in Cloverleaf. If someone with a warrant drives by, an alert gets triggered.
CDUB98
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Speaking of cartels, HCSO put up license plate readers in Cloverleaf. If someone with a warrant drives by, an alert gets triggered.
I'll be surprised if they make it a month before a lawsuit kills them.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
been up since January or February.
CDUB98
AG
Welp, I'm surprised then.
Build It
AG
Sinaloa is big time into the Fentanyl manufacture and distribution. The CJNG has meth labs all over northern Mexico. I'd lay money on it being CJNG.

Since they busted all this guys a couple weeks ago the dominoes are still falling. Someone giving up their coworkers I suspect.

The Gulf cartel are the big boys in Houston. They may be behind the recent CJNG crackdowns.
Build It
AG
Doubtful HPD would do anything even if they caught someone on a reader. Unless they turn it over to the US Marshalls or Texas Rangers.
maroon barchetta
Build It said:

Doubtful HPD would do anything even if they caught someone on a reader. Unless they turn it over to the US Marshalls or Texas Rangers.

In recent weeks it is evident they might just shoot them.
Build It
AG
Or call in the Sheriffs office to handle it.
Irish 2.0
maroon barchetta said:

Build It said:

In recent weeks it is evident they might just shoot them.

Anyone opposed to this?
Psycho Bunny
Build It said:

Sinaloa is big time into the Fentanyl manufacture and distribution. The CJNG has meth labs all over northern Mexico. I'd lay money on it being CJNG.

Since they busted all this guys a couple weeks ago the dominoes are still falling. Someone giving up their coworkers I suspect.

The Gulf cartel are the big boys in Houston. They may be behind the recent CJNG crackdowns.
You're not wrong about the Gulf Cartel. I guess CJNG got to big for their britches and Gulf Cartel is having HPD and HCSO spank them. lol
Americans new motto
CDUB98
AG
While I'm always glad to see bad guys go away, I'm pretty disheartened because I know that new cannon fodder will just be loaded to take their place.
Build It
AG
My guess is it will be the Sinaloa guys. We've got a long history of letting them run things. Send them guns, trade info on rival cartels etc. Someone is squealing, Dominican drug dealer and money launderer to the cartel hit, meth operation busted, human tracking houses busted.

Someone is fighting for control in Houston.
El Gallo Blanco

Damn

I'm a little torn on this...unless they can somehow filter it to only trigger for warrants in connection with serious crimes.
Irish 2.0
El Gallo Blanco said:

Damn

I'm a little torn on this...unless they can somehow filter it to only trigger for warrants in connection with serious crimes.
Why does it have to be a "serious crime?" If you have a warrant out, it's kind of already serious...
Ciboag96

What about my fihteen-hunnud?
Diggity
AG
Quote:

anti-theft upgrade this weekend at Greenspoint Mall
Irish 2.0
Really??? They're doing it at freaking Gunspoint!!!
HtownAg92
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Really??? They're doing it at freaking Gunspoint!!!
I don't know if I can make it. I'm going to that Jehovah's Witness / Mormon / Muslim joint marriage meeting at JR's in Montrose.
Psycho Bunny
How many paper plates will be on those cars.
Americans new motto
Irish 2.0
The Hyundais that have all been stolen will now get a security improvement so they can't be stolen from the stealers!
Psycho Bunny
CDUB98
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Damn

Why does it have to be a "serious crime?" If you have a warrant out, it's kind of already serious...
Not always.

An unpaid parking ticket due to the fact that wind blew it off your windshield will get you one.
El Gallo Blanco
Irish 2.0 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Damn

I could be wrong, but I always thought most warrants were for petty things like dead beats skipping traffic court etc. If that is the case (which it may not be), seems like that could murkly the waters a bit when trying to hone in on true threats to society.
Sea Speed
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Irish 2.0 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Damn

I could be wrong, but I always thought most warrants were for petty things like dead beats skipping traffic court etc. If that is the case (which it may not be), seems like that could murkly the waters a bit when trying to hone in on true threats to society.

When I was 18 or 19 I went to jail for a traffic ticket warrant from rolling a stop sign and was in the same holding cell with dudes in on murder charges and the like. Pretty sure two dudes killed their parents and were laughing about it. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Damn

*violent offenders
El Gallo Blanco
Sea Speed said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Irish 2.0 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Damn

When I was 18 or 19 I went to jail for a traffic ticket warrant from rolling a stop sign and was in the same holding cell with dudes in on murder charges and the like. Pretty sure two dudes killed their parents and were laughing about it. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
Not quite that hardcore, but went to jail around that same age for MIP...I had had maybe 3 beers earlier that night and was nowhere near any beer or alcohol when cops rolled up on a bunch of us just hanging out in an industrial complex. They got vioplent with us and hauled us off to jail, which in hindsight was completely absurd.

Equally absurd, was the fact that I was sharing a cell with a crazy gangbanger who was in there for assault with a deadly weapon. As soon as I was finally able to go to sleep, probably around 5am or so, I jerk awake to him pooping just a few feet away from my head int he toilet fixed to the wall.

F jail.
El Gallo Blanco

El Gallo Blanco said:

Damn

*violent offenders
Nice...I figured. Capturing all offenders wouldn't be smart nor practical imo.
CDUB98
AG
Violent offenders typically don't generate revenue, but non-violent ones for Class C do. Which ones do you think the police care about?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
CDUB98 said:

Violent offenders typically don't generate revenue, but non-violent ones for Class C do. Which ones do you think the police care about?
You really think offenders in Cloverleaf are paying class C offenses?
Sea Speed
AG
I thought he meant class Caucasian
Psycho Bunny
CDUB98 said:

Because cops make an arrest on a violent offender, perp is out before shift ends. Easier to waste a shift making traffic stops and looking like your pro active.
Americans new motto
Ciboag96
Ciboag96

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.