Houston
Sponsored by

2023 DisAstros Thread

130,900 Views | 1335 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Mr. McGibblets
schmendeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's been a good run
jetch17
AG
Swept. By the fartass royals.
Echoes97
AG
F'ing disgusting, no other word for it. We look worn out.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Chewy
AG
The optimist in me feels like we pull it off mainly because the AL West has been streaky as hell. I feel like we can go 2-1 against Seattle and Arizona barely squeezing in.

Mikeyshooter
AG
Let's just try to win a game in Seattle and go from there. Hopefully Arizona will have already clinched a wild card spot and will rest pitchers.
txags92
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

Let's just try to win a game in Seattle and go from there. Hopefully Arizona will have already clinched a wild card spot and will rest pitchers.

That is the worst possible scenario for us. Rookies and AAA call-ups are our kryptonite.
Ciboag96
It's that old time feeling, creeping down the hall
BudFox7
Browns gotta go for next year. Think France also.
sts7049
AG
no way. hunter has been a bit of feast or famine this year and gives up too many HR, but he K's a good amount. and it's only his first full season.

i like france as well, he hasn't been quite the same potential as hunter but he has been a little more consistent i think.

i like both more than urquidy, and who knows what garcia will be post TJ surgery
htxag09
AG
nm
Bondag
AG
sts7049 said:

no way. hunter has been a bit of feast or famine this year and gives up too many HR, but he K's a good amount. and it's only his first full season.

i like france as well, he hasn't been quite the same potential as hunter but he has been a little more consistent i think.

i like both more than urquidy, and who knows what garcia will be post TJ surgery

Just think how much we would be thanking Dusty if he rested Brown every other start.
txags92
AG
sts7049 said:

Both of those guys are young and you expect some inconsistency. Garcia wont be back until late in the season at best and who knows if LMJ will ever be what he was for a full season. Finding one more good starter either as a FA or in the farm system needs to be a priority for the offseason.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Well this should put the nail in the coffin.

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
txags92
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

Well this should put the nail in the coffin.

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Ciboag96 said:

It's that old time feeling, creeping down the hall
Bondag
AG
Does that mean we get to trash the field at the pink concert Wednesday?
Chewy
AG
Based on early returns can we go ahead and get Lina to condemn Minute Maid Park for the month of October?
jetch17
AG
Jock 07
AG
Finally
spadilly
S
Welcome back, my lady.
jetch17
AG
Ain't gonna make the end of this west coastie tonight. Depending on outcome, if she is called to dance she shall in the morning (from me at least)
maroon barchetta
Hahaha you're old.
Mikeyshooter
AG
Hopefully getting some ass
12th Man Ag
AG
Astros: Hey, look! The Rangers are getting strummed and the Blue Jays already lost! We can lose tonight and not lose any ground!
AlaskanAg99
AG
Pretty sure thats the season. This Galactica winning team should be Boo'd at every public appearance.
Cromagnum
AG
We won't do it, but we owe Servais and the Mariners some beans after all the dirty BS all year.
Mikeyshooter
AG
This has been a slow, painful death. Season is on the line tonight. You have your supposed #1 on the mound. What could go wrong?
Astroag
AG
Dusty is soft and this team reflects that…if we make it in, it won't be far.

And we def aren't hitting anyone unless it was JV who is old school in his pitching mentality
Jock 07
AG
It was a good run
12th Man Ag
AG
I hate to root against Bryce Miller, but I hope he throws a no-hitter and loses 1-0!
TulaneAg
Most important game of the year and Framber's freaking out...ugh
txags92
AG
TulaneAg said:

Most important game of the year and Framber's freaking out...ugh
Good thing he has the pitcher whisperer behind the plate or things could really get bad…
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Do we have to run Abreu out there next year? Dude isn't catching enough heat. He has absolutely sucked. He had maybe 2 good weeks and his defense is terrible. I believe he is under contract for another season or two, but he has gotta go.
Serotonin
AG
12th Man Ag said:

I hate to root against Bryce Miller, but I hope he throws a no-hitter and loses 1-0!
Love to support fellow Ags but on a caring scale of 1-10 I'm at a 0 for Bryce Miller tonight.

Edit: He's a 25 year old professional athlete, I'm sure he'll be OK without my support.
12th Man Ag
AG
This ump tonight sucks!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.