Houston
Sponsored by

F3 - Free Men's workout - come join us!

48,523 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Rule Number 32
OnlyForNow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think you'll find that it helps your post gym workout. Normally the workouts aren't arm/leg/chest specific, although sometimes.... but it's a great total body workout.

What area are you in? Lots of us would enjoy being around and traveling to the AO (workout location) to provide some type of positive feedback for fellow Aggies - if we're able to!
Street Fighter
AG
I live in Richmond near Bellaterra, thinking the Spigot would be the spot for me to check out.
OnlyForNow
AG
You're also very close to The Tank (highly recommend) or maybe even a new location that isn't on the books.

If you're serious, shoot me a pm.
OnlyForNow
AG
Great having you out Street Fighter!

Hope you come back and/or try another workout location.

SYITG
Rule Number 32
AG
I love seeing this thread shoot up to the top.

Depot update: We were expecting a few FNGs through december and January, but it has been NUTS. So far in January we have had 16, 16, 16, and 20(!!!) pax at our beatdowns. December was the first month ever that the Depot averaged more than 10 - we squeaked in there with 10.5 avg.

Depot schedule: Tues/Thurs 5:30-6:15AM, Saturday 6:30-7:30 with free coffee afterwards for anyone who wants it. Located at Juergen's park in Tomball.

Really excited to see what the new year brings. Did my first Q for the year this morning and it went really well. Goal for the year: 200 posts and 20 Q's.

Also been posting pretty regularly at the Woodlands OTB - soon to be called the SUMMIT! We should have a logo out there officially soon. Their schedule is MWF 5:30-6:15 AM. Located at Terramont park in the west side of the woodlands. Monday and Wednesday are regular beatdowns and Friday is a ruck, so come join us even if you are just walking with no weights. It is great fellowship and it has been fun getting to know a whole new group of guys over the last couple of months.
OnlyForNow
AG
This is awesome to hear.

I know the Depot had plenty of workouts with 2 present; awesome to see they are getting to the right numbers and finding their stride.
Street Fighter
AG
It was great to finally make it out; I appreciate y'all welcoming me. Will work on 1ags to get out there as well.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Where'd you come out?

I finally made it out to the tower last week. Half my neighborhood is out there every morning. Not bad for an AO that's still off the books.
nosoupforyou
AG
Nice!

I'm at The Corridor - the Tower just split from our group and is off to an amazing start.. glad you made it out!

Come join us at the Hall of Pain on Friday for Sandbag day.. we have loaners
ChipFTAC01
AG
I might. Trying to just get some runs in and Friday mornings work well for me. Can't DD both I don't think.
nosoupforyou
AG
Some guys run and then join the second half all together

Talk to Polo about it
Rule Number 32
AG
Couple of things for today....

The summit in the woodlands is officially on the map! Launching Feb 25th but put on the map today.

Also this article was awesome to read.
https://mattcrossman.substack.com/p/f3-cardinal-and-the-victory-of-broken?utm_source=direct&r=2dtwg&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
BCE10
AG
I joined The Forge in Katy on Halloween weekend, but seeing this thread for the first time. We meet at the Firethorn Visitor Center. Would love for anyone who's interested to make it out. F3 is an amazing organization. Coming from someone who hadn't worked out in years before finding F3!

F3 Jimbo
CyanideJenkins
AG
BCE10 said:

I joined The Forge in Katy on Halloween weekend, but seeing this thread for the first time. We meet at the Firethorn Visitor Center. Would love for anyone who's interested to make it out. F3 is an amazing organization. Coming from someone who hadn't worked out in years before finding F3!

F3 Jimbo

Jimbo, this is the thread that EH'd me.

Baywatch
jac4
AG
CyanideJenkins said:

BCE10 said:

F3 Jimbo

Jimbo, this is the thread that EH'd me.

Baywatch

Me too!
OnlyForNow
AG
Barney says Aye!
nosoupforyou
AG
OnlyForNow said:

Barney says Aye!

It's been a joy getting to see you guys not only join in, but be such great encouragers of others - this thread has lured more than 10 guys all across Houston, AND opened the door to the Aggieland group that now has 3 locations

Awesome! Anyone else ready to come out?
nosoupforyou
AG
Great video made by the guys in San Antonio - check it out!! Then come join us

Rule Number 32
AG
For anyone in the NW side of Houston - tomorrow is a great day to come give F3 a try!

Terramont Park in the Woodlands is home to the Summit, and it is launching tomorrow. There will be probably 75 or so guys out there, and it would be an awesome introduction to F3. We are expecting 5-10 other FNGs (FRIENDLY new guys) so you definitely would not be alone!

If you come out, I'll be the guy out there doing drone footage - come say hi!

6:30-8:00 AM with what appears to be a pretty epic breakfast afterwards.

See you in the gloom!
ChipFTAC01
AG
Rule Number 32 said:

For anyone in the NW side of Houston - tomorrow is a great day to come give F3 a try!

Terramont Park in the Woodlands is home to the Summit, and it is launching tomorrow. There will be probably 75 or so guys out there, and it would be an awesome introduction to F3. We are expecting 5-10 other FNGs (FRIENDLY new guys) so you definitely would not be alone!

If you come out, I'll be the guy out there doing drone footage - come say hi!

6:30-8:00 AM with what appears to be a pretty epic breakfast afterwards.

See you in the gloom!

Good luck! If you're on the west side, we're launching a new F3 (The Tower!) at St John Vianney near Dairy Ashford and Memorial. Should be quite the workout and quite the breakfast/celebration after.
nosoupforyou
AG
I'll be at The Tower in West Houston tomorrow

There is a group from F3 Aggieland riding together to attend the launch in The Woodlands

Report back with updates!
Rule Number 32
AG
We had 88 at the launch including 8 FNGs! Was an awesome time. Having that many fngs is awesome since that location is currently mostly guys that already have a "home" AO at either the depot or the shed. So hopefully we can get a few of those guys to stick at the summit and really make it their own.

Forgot to add - saw the aggieland shirts. I didn't get to meet any of them though since I had covid last week so I was on drone duty and generally just stuck around the outskirts. Was just glad to be able to be out there!
nosoupforyou
AG
What's an FNG? AO? Haha..

87 at The Tower Launch with 13 first timers - F3 is making a huge impact!

Anyone else need to find a location they can try it out? I'm certain we have had 20+ guys attend a workout after seeing this thread (I stopped a while back counting after 10)
OnlyForNow
AG
OnlyForNow
AG
Stopped counting ya right, you are responsible for a lot men turning their life around!

We call that a Proud Papa in F3!
SJEAg
AG
For those of you in Fort Bend, "The Trench" in New Territory (Sports Complex) is having their 3rd anniversary this Saturday. Most of the other region AOs (Areas of Operation) are closing for the occasion, so should be a good crowd and they're hoping for lots of FNGs.

Beatdown is 6-8am, with a good coffeeteria spread provided after.

Other than Katy, Fort Bend has probably been growing faster than anywhere. We've more than doubled in AOs since I joined just over a year ago (from this thread). If you live anywhere near Sugar Land/Sienna/Aliana, there are likely 1 or 2 workout locations within a few miles of you and a workout available every day of the week (one even does one in the evening).

nosoupforyou
AG
Love seeing Ft Bend continue to accelerate!! As is F3 Aggieland which started with one location and now has 3! One F3!

(Also - remember these new guys don't understand F3 lingo so keep that in mind with updates)
Rule Number 32
AG
Ran my 1st AQ this morning! Anniversary was on the 5th but was on a men's retreat this weekend with church so couldn't run it on Saturday.

It's amazing to look back at my life a year ago and how different it is now. So many close friends in F3 that I would have never known had I not found F3. It has 100% changed my life.

Had 20 this morning out at the Depot, with 3 FNG's. I Q'd a version of the 2nd BD I did last year (since the guys at the Depot did my first BD on Saturday - I share an AQ with one of the other guys) and it is crazy looking back at the pictures from last year. We had 3 of us last year. 20 this year. Cue the mind blown emoji. I also was GASPING for air in every picture, and I remember thinking I had no idea what I had gotten myself into, but I loved it. Was still recovering from a nasty bout with Covid that knocked me out for months, and F3 was instrumental in me getting my life back in order.

On to the next year....
nosoupforyou
AG
love this story and especially hearing how The Depot has stabilized!

(just remember most guys reading this don't understand F3 terms so consider reading again and a quick edit for clarity)
jac4
AG
Wanted to spread the word that F3 Aggieland continues to grow. We are officially launching our second location (AO in F3 lingo).

It will be 6:30 am on Saturday April 1 at Tanglewood Park in Bryan. It's going to be a great workout followed by even better fellowship with coffee and breakfast tacos. If you have been on the fence about trying us out, this is the perfect opportunity.

[url=https://www.eventbrite.com/e/f3-forest-ao-launch-event-tickets-569856986587][/url]https://www.eventbrite.com/e/f3-forest-ao-launch-event-tickets-569856986587

As always, email F3Aggieland (at) gmail (dot) com with questions. Or post them here.
nosoupforyou
AG
I'll be there! Can't wait
Thunder18
AG
Joined in at The Station this morning, I guess I'll pick up the lingo but it was a good workout and everyone was pretty cool so I am sure I will be returning
nosoupforyou
AG
Awesome - just saw the update - glad you joined in!!

Who is next?!
Rule Number 32
AG
We got a new one started up at the High Meadow Ranch Pavilion in Magnolia. It's been meeting for a couple of weeks and has some really good guys starting up there. If anyone is in the area, post on here and I can get you hooked up with those guys!
cgarcia23147
Swanson, is that you?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.