Houston
Sponsored by

F3 - Free Men's workout - come join us!

48,527 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Rule Number 32
Wodanaz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I mapped it out and it's a 15 minute drive. I'll go give it a whirl in the morning. Thanks for sharing.
nosoupforyou
AG
Wodanaz said:

I mapped it out and it's a 15 minute drive. I'll go give it a whirl in the morning. Thanks for sharing.
well - they won't be there tomorrow morning!

all groups in the Katy Region are closed tomorrow as we celebrate the launch of a new group called The Tank... so instead of 10-20 guys at a workout there will be 150!

I'll pm you - I'll be out there tomorrow and happy to meet you
IDaggie06
AG
It' was good meeting you two yesterday. My body is definitely feeling it today!
nosoupforyou
AG
IDaggie06 said:

It' was good meeting you two yesterday. My body is definitely feeling it today!
Awesome - hope you can meet us at 5:20 at Bridgepoint as we ride all together to the Tank Launch - it's the best thing F3 does! and weather looks good too
SJEAg
AG
Anyone attend the Sugar Land location? Looks like at SL Memorial Park. It's a bit far from me now, but I am moving to Commonwealth in a month or so and will be pretty ideal then.
nosoupforyou
AG
Great news! Not only did he have 152 guys attend The Tank Launch, there's now enough guys to start a new group in Cypress/Magnolia!

They will meet in Juergens Park in Tomball.

Anyone interested in details? I know there were several interested in Cypress..
CyanideJenkins
AG
nosoupforyou said:

Great news! Not only did he have 152 guys attend The Tank Launch, there's now enough guys to start a new group in Cypress/Magnolia!

That's awesome!
nosoupforyou
AG
SJEAg said:

Anyone attend the Sugar Land location? Looks like at SL Memorial Park. It's a bit far from me now, but I am moving to Commonwealth in a month or so and will be pretty ideal then.

Here you go!

He can come out to Sugar Land Memorial Park. The BD's are on Tue/Thur 5:30-6:15 and Sat 6:30-7:30.

We meet by the pavilion next to the big dog park on the left side. We have 4 other locations in Fort Bend, but that is the closest to Commonwealth.

Let me know if I can make an intro but you have a good option here!
tandy miller
AG
Went to my first workout this morning (Hogg). Great group of guys, and the workout definitely pushed me like I haven't been pushed in a while. I will 100% be back once I can walk again
FJB
SJEAg
AG
excellent, thanks. I'll check it out once I get moved and settled.
nosoupforyou
AG
tandy miller said:

Went to my first workout this morning (Hogg). Great group of guys, and the workout definitely pushed me like I haven't been pushed in a while. I will 100% be back once I can walk again

Love to hear this!!! Appreciate the feedback for the group - that's 5 guys now that have responded here and attended - all 5 are all in!

Whooooose next?
IDaggie06
AG
I was bummed to have missed it this morning but will be back next week (out of town this Saturday).
tandy miller
AG
Went to a 30/30 sandbag workout/discussion yesterday. The sandbag quickly made me realize how out of shape I am. I couldn't lift it by the end of the workout. The discussion was deep, insightful, and thought provoking.

Today I am sore in places I haven't been sore in since I was swinging a sledgehammer everyday offshore.

I will keep going back as long as my schedule allows. The biggest benefit is that it gives me a "win" first thing in the morning, which has bled over into the rest of my day. I'm not a morning person, and the discipline of getting my ass up at 0450 will be huge for someone like me.
FJB
SnowboardAg
AG
nosoupforyou said:

tandy miller said:

Love to hear this!!! Appreciate the feedback for the group - that's 5 guys now that have responded here and attended - all 5 are all in!

Whooooose next?

Biggest mental hurdle is just showing up your first time. After that, it's difficult to not be hooked. It's a great program - strongly encourage others to give it a chance, even if you have doubts. It will make you an overall better person.
tandy miller
AG
SnowboardAg said:

nosoupforyou said:

tandy miller said:

Whooooose next?

Biggest mental hurdle is just showing up your first time. After that, it's difficult to not be hooked. It's a great program - strongly encourage others to give it a chance, even if you have doubts. It will make you an overall better person.

Agree with this 100%. Went Thursday to Hogg, and Friday in Katy, sore as hell. Great program. What helped me was knowing that I had someone meeting me at that first workout. It gave me someone as a buffer, and kept me accountable bc I knew someone was expecting me.
FJB
Wodanaz
AG
nosoupforyou said:

"Cypress"
nosoupforyou
AG
just a heads up - It's been great meeting 5 of you from this thread that have participated in F3 and I'm messaging/texting a few others - I'm so glad to see you guys get connected.

This Saturday - July 17 - is a special event Launch Party for The Corridor - meets near I-10 and Eldridge at Bridgepoint.

There will be more than 150 guys out there at 6:30 followed by a full breakfast from Rudy's and coffee with Summer Moon, as well as other cold beverages.

If you are thinking about it - come on out! From there, we'll hook you up with a group closer to your home going forward.

Questions - PM me or reply below!
OnlyForNow
AG
Did you end up posting?
OnlyForNow
AG
Wait do you post to BDs now?
OnlyForNow
AG
Do it! I am in California and can't make it so I expect another Ag to step up for me and go to the launch!
nosoupforyou
AG
OnlyForNow said:

Wait do you post to BDs now?

He does! Hogg and also Hall of Pain for sandbag work.

Be Will be at the Launch tomorrow too!
ChrisTheClassic
AG
I would definitely be willing to give this a shot if one opens up in the Tomball/Magnolia area
nosoupforyou
AG
ChrisTheClassic said:

I would definitely be willing to give this a shot if one opens up in the Tomball/Magnolia area

Well.. they just opened on in in Juergens Park in Tomball!

PS - the Corridor Launch broke every record by a mile.. 188 guys came out including 23 new guys - come on!
SnowboardAg
AG
Strong showing! Wish I could have been there - see you Friday!
grizzo
AG
nosoupforyou said:

AggieLong said:

Anything in Spring Branch, or is the closest in the Energy Corridor?

There is interest in starting Spring branch In fact the guy that is starting the energy Corridor group is doing it because he wants it to grow big enough so that he can start spring branch where he lives ASAP.. he has been driving to Fry Road all this time so Corridor is a start

Come join us Saturday at 6:30 at Bridgepoint- I'll be there myself
I've been to The Yard many times, and my BIL is a regular there. Haven't been since we moved out west a little bit.

I think there's a missed opportunity for one at the track and field just west of Westchester Academy, between Nottingham and Wilchester. Engaged men in those communities, and Bridgepoint might be just a little too far. That field is walking distance to about 1200 residences.

I'd start it, but I'm a fat.
nosoupforyou
AG
We are searching for the best spot right now!

We have plenty of guys that need to lose weight.. in fact, we just started an impromptu weight loss challenge and the winner gets a free ruck backpack.

I'd strongly suggest you get out here and let F3 be part of your plan to get your weight down and keep it down.. and you can also contribute to the new group that will be started up in the next few weeks.. we will be sending 10-15 guys out from Bridgepoint to start it
grizzo
AG
Joined nosoupforyou and chaca this morning for my first workout.

Excellent group of guys. You guys have something special going on out there, and I look forward to being back out soon
Chaca
AG
Great to meet you this morning! Glad you enjoyed it.
nosoupforyou
AG
Interested in the one that now meets at Juergens Park in Tomball?
nosoupforyou
AG
SJEAg said:

excellent, thanks. I'll check it out once I get moved and settled.

Hey.. I'm attending a big Launch for a group in The Ft Bend Region.. this one is Saturday (July 31) at 6:00am near 99 and West Airport.. want to meet me out there?

Anyone else in the Sugar Land / Richmond area? Come on out!
nosoupforyou
AG
Wodanaz said:

Hey - did you ever make it out to The Crux? They are growing so it's a great time to jump in and then they will head up 290 in time
nosoupforyou
AG
TKEAg04 said:

I'm part of the Boise, ID F3 group. A great workout with a great purpose - best part is that it's free! Only problem is that they named me 'Longhorn'.

Is Tater in your group? I met him today as he was back in Houston.. he started our group in Katy 4 years ago!
nosoupforyou
AG
Skillet Shot said:

nosoupforyou said:

Skillet Shot said:

How active is the kingwood group? Looks like they meat up in town center.
have you had a chance to meet up with those guys? Report back if you can!
No, I've been staying on the peloton in the mornings with this rain.

You ever get out there in Kingwood? I think 7 or 8 guys now have attended a workout now - all because of this thread.. and all have stayed with it.. let us know if you go!
nosoupforyou
AG
AggieLong said:

Anything in Spring Branch, or is the closest in the Energy Corridor?

We are a week or two away from starting a new group near you

Come on out to The Corridor and settle in - Lwt me know!
TKEAg04
AG
nosoupforyou said:

TKEAg04 said:

I'm part of the Boise, ID F3 group. A great workout with a great purpose - best part is that it's free! Only problem is that they named me 'Longhorn'.

Is Tater in your group? I met him today as he was back in Houston.. he started our group in Katy 4 years ago!
Yes he is! He said he was DR in Katy this week. Good dude!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.