Houston
Sponsored by

JJ

13,042 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Boo Weekley
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
You think people in Green Bay are *****ing and moaning about Aaron Rodgers and discount double check?.

If they're on TexAgs...Yes
aTm2004
AG
What we really need to be prepared for is the onslaught of Peyton ads that will be hitting the airwaves this fall. Since he's out of football, he has more time to devote to commercials and endorsements.
Boo Weekley
quote:

Can someone explain what is going on in this gif? Spiking bf's lube I'm guessing?
Ag_07
AG
WGAS it's fantastic
Boo Weekley
quote:
I don't think anyone said they hated JJ, or anything close. Some said they were tired of his act and overexposure. This caused an uproar of butt-hurt by many who feel that it is absolutely off limits to ever criticize someone like JJ for anything.

As a comparison (and peace offering), I offer Charlotte McKinney. She is everywhere and overexposed, but we still love her for what she brings to the table.

Looks judgmental and demanding.

2/10

[img] [/img]
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
quote:

Can someone explain what is going on in this gif? Spiking bf's lube I'm guessing?

It's a Japanese music video. Believe it's his toothpaste.
Boo Weekley
quote:
WGAS it's fantastic
I need to know whether to be turned on or terrified.
Boo Weekley
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's a Japanese music video. Believe it's his toothpaste.
Did she steal some prescription strength novacaine from the pharmacy she works at or something?
CFTXAG10
AG
quote:
What we really need to be prepared for is the onslaught of Peyton ads that will be hitting the airwaves this fall. Since he's out of football, he has more time to devote to commercials and endorsements.

This. Can't wait for the first Favre & Manning Wranglers commercial.
RC_57
AG
quote:
quote:

Thanks for asking Boo as I was wondering the same thing

And luv me some Charlotte
Boo Weekley
quote:
quote:
quote:

Korean music vid. Spiking toothpaste. Really digging this new K-Pop music...

Diggity
AG
from 2011
Texan1976
Went to a practice last year. Watt spent close to two hours signing autographs when it was over. I cannot imagine.
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
Went to a practice last year. Watt spent close to two hours signing autographs when it was over. I cannot imagine.

Man. What an ahole that guy is. Let's get angry because he tweets about his workouts too much.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Maybe Watt is on something but I've seen nothing to indicate that he is.

I've played in college with guys who made the NFL and have known a bunch more. I've also known a bunch of guys who used PEDs. And in my experience the claims from the general public that various pro athletes are using PEDs are way overblown. They just cannot fathom that some people are that naturally gifted in physical ability and when you combine that with the amount of work put into training the difference between an elite athlete and Joe Citizen is just magnified that much more.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I get tired of the talk about who's "cheating" or taking 2k worth of still-legal supplements a month. They're professional entertainers. I'd be really entertained by Lyle Alzado and Bill Romanowski in their primes locked into the thunderdome.
Boo Weekley
quote:
from 2011
It's new to me dammit!

[img] [/img]
Boo Weekley
quote:

I've played in college with guys who made the NFL and have known a bunch more. I've also known a bunch of guys who used PEDs. And in my experience the claims from the general public that various pro athletes are using PEDs are way overblown. They just cannot fathom that some people are that naturally gifted in physical ability and when you combine that with the amount of work put into training the difference between an elite athlete and Joe Citizen is just magnified that much more.

You can believe what you want, but almost every NFL player is doping to some degree. A man as big and tall as JJ doesn't naturally get that way he is in the left pic without PED's. That is not just "hard work" or "good trainers and diet". He's ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT juicing. At least with HGH. But so are almost all NFL players, track and field stars, baseball players, and even some golfers. NFL players (from DB's to linemen) are way larger and more jacked than they were in the 80's and 90's. If a person is getting paid large sums of money to play a competitive sport, you can bet they are likely making use of the undetectable designer PED's made for them. The weights of NFL linemen magically began dramatically increasing almost directly after HGH was introduced to Bodybuilding in the early 90s. Previously NFL linemen were noticeably smaller.
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Korean music vid. Spiking toothpaste. Really digging this new K-Pop music...

What in the flying ****?
schmellba99
AG
So your proof is a picture? One that looks like it was taken either right after or during a workout?

I am not saying one way or another, but the idea that the only way somebody can get big is through PED's is assinine. Some people are just big people just the same some people like me are short and fat. Genetics and all that jazz.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
You can believe what you want, but almost every NFL player is doping to some degree. A man as big and tall as JJ doesn't naturally get that way he is in the left pic without PED's. That is not just "hard work" or "good trainers and diet". He's ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT juicing. At least with HGH. But so are almost all NFL players, track and field stars, baseball players, and even some golfers. NFL players (from DB's to linemen) are way larger and more jacked than they were in the 80's and 90's. If a person is getting paid large sums of money to play a competitive sport, you can bet they are likely making use of the undetectable designer PED's made for them. The weights of NFL linemen magically began dramatically increasing almost directly after HGH was introduced to Bodybuilding in the early 90s. Previously NFL linemen were noticeably smaller.

So are high school players, and kids in general. But I guess you think that once he gets into the NFL and hits his mid-20's, and has one-on-one personal attention with a trainer, nutritionist, and chef, that he'll still look like this.

Boo Weekley
quote:
So your proof is a picture? One that looks like it was taken either right after or during a workout?

I am not saying one way or another, but the idea that the only way somebody can get big is through PED's is assinine. Some people are just big people just the same some people like me are short and fat. Genetics and all that jazz.

Dude, NFL players are insanely jacked. It's not natural. Almost all of them are now. Most of them have to be juicing or they're sitting behind someone who is. They are so much bigger and faster than they were in the 80's and 90's it's not even funny. Believe what you want to believe but the top designer steroids can't be detected by the tests they use.

Read this (and this is just talking about HGH, not the designer steroids that can't be detected by tests):

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/5/1/4290172/hgh-use-rampant-nfl

JJ Watt is not natural. It's obviously genetics to a large degree. But not all genetics and hard work. Roids help you work much harder than you normally would and recover faster.
Jules_Winnfield
Viatropin and viarexin is what I have read that he is probably on

Jules_Winnfield
PEDA wasn't the reason for my post...

All I was saying is he can dial it down a notch but more Han likely there is someone saying the exact same thing about every teams high profile player in that city.

bilbobag
Watt isn't on viatropin nor viarexin
bilbobag
Nor anything else
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Mystery solved:
http://deadspin.com/lindsey-vonn-jokes-on-espys-red-carpet-that-she-masturb-1783630103
Diggity
AG
that's awesome...she looked pretty jacked up.
Boo Weekley
quote:
Nor anything else
Boo Weekley
That was pretty hardcore. Acts like she had a couple glasses of wine and a xanny or two.
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
quote:

Lol at you wanting to be medical professional on HGH or some Crossfit know it all.

$20 quid you probably look like this:

But with a Cowboys hat on.

At any rate, good work on hijacking the thread:

Ag_07
AG
Damn that looked brutal for JJ. And someone tell Lindsey to stop wearing low cut dresses until she gets some bolt-ons.
Boo Weekley
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol at you wanting to be medical professional on HGH or some Crossfit know it all.

$20 quid you probably look like this:

But with a Cowboys hat on.

At any rate, good work on hijacking the thread:

I'll bet you $5,000 I do not. Actually you can name the bet. I love JJ Watt. Thread shouldn't have been hijacked. I made a simple comment that really pissed off some fanboys who want to believe the sport is pure and wholesome for some reason.
Texaggie7nine
quote:
I'll bet you $5,000 I do not.
7nine
byfLuger41
AG
JUST LEAVE JJ ALONE!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.