Houston
Sponsored by

I hate cougar high

18,444 Views | 172 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Jaydoug
whiteman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the conference championship game with the chance for one of the New Year's Day games.
brotheraggie
GOOD SEASON FOR COUGAR HIGH!!!! Whoop!!
Ag_07
AG
They will get annihilated in a NYE game against a P5 school.
StillNotAnAggie
Go Coogs. I met Pooja on the way in. Thought of you degenerates when I did. She is no Reyna. http://imgur.com/4XTn6RI
Al Bula
AG
Pooja has big cans she hides. Shame on her.
Ag_07
AG
No she's not

bigjag19
AG
The ESPN sideline reporter was a total *****. Even had a resting ***** face.
TheVarian
AG
quote:
MichaelJ on suicide watch.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
They will get annihilated in a NYE game against a P5 school.
i think not unless Herman accepts or is rumored to accept a job somewhere else.

they would kick the dog sheet out of us right now.
StillNotAnAggie
quote:
No she's not

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I went to my second UH game of the season Friday. Everyone on the Zoo who complains about piped in music, bad PA system, and corporate sponsorships should go to one UH game. Holy crap, there is not a minute of quiet there the entire time, unless it's an official moment of silence. They have so many corporate plugs and bs coming over the public address that at one point, the PA announcer just started talking over some chick who was reading her script too slowly.

I'm pretty sure everyone who ever had anything at all to do with UH or even just the city of Houston gets recognized at some point in some video or on the field. I really was expecting dancing Goya cans or cartoon car races at some point. The atmosphere there is the epitome of the overproduced, over-announced, over-sponsored nightmare some chicken littles predict for Kyle Field.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
^Was at the same game. This is an exaggeration. Wasn't that bad.
Jaydoug
AG
quote:

Agreed. Been to several games. No different than Kyle Field except their band plays more.
drumboy
AG
quote:
quote:

Agreed. Been to several games. No different than Kyle Field except their band plays more.

And for first downs instead of the FTAB playing whatever its called that they play, EVERY DAY IM HUSTLIN is played over the PA.
TMACsDaMan
^Actually, they play Eff Up Some Commas by Future on Third Downs.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:

Yup. Same here.
Texaggie7nine
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yup. Same here.
Being able to drink Karbach at the game is a major plus.
7nine
BarryProfit
UH losing Herman?
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
UH losing Herman?
With all the big name openings, I would be surprised if he is still coaching there next year, unless he is just biding his time for the Texas job when Strong is fired next year.
Ag_07
AG
Just announced that he's agreed to a contract extension
Guitarsoup
AG
In other news, DeAndre Jordan to sign with the Mavs.
BarryProfit
UGA "insider" still saying he is coming and will be there and even in Athens on Saturday.
Ag_07
AG
Some speculation that he signed this just before leaving in order to help UH out on the buyout side of things.

It's a given he's leaving so he hurries up and gets this extension done so that his new employee has to pay UH the bigger buyout.

Sounds like a bit of a grasp, but who knows.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yup. Same here.
True. One of my family members was very surprised that Kyle Field didn't sell beer. I believe that is an SEC rule, right?
cajunaggie08
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yup. Same here.
True. One of my family members was very surprised that Kyle Field didn't sell beer. I believe that is an SEC rule, right?
It is an SEC rule, but the same rule was in place at Kyle Field before the move.
Ag_07
AG
Kyle Field does sell beer and liquor. It's available to the entire club sections and suites.

It's just not to the masses, but there is a fair share of booze sold at Kyle especially after the renovations.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
quote:
Some speculation that he signed this just before leaving in order to help UH out on the buyout side of things.

It's a given he's leaving so he hurries up and gets this extension done so that his new employee has to pay UH the bigger buyout.

Sounds like a bit of a grasp, but who knows.
What a great way to ingratiate yourself with your new employers than by sticking them with an extra tab of over a million! Seems like a great way to lay the foundation for successful employment.
cajunaggie08
AG
Well we're 2 days away from what is one of the biggest games UH has hosted in some time and there are still roughly 10,000 seats available. THAT is how you get left out of the Big 12...agian
Guitarsoup
AG
I'll be there. Wearing neutral colors, though I guess red would be acceptable for Temple vs UH.
cajunaggie08
AG
Considering temple is a maroon-like shade of red, any A&M colors could be misconstrued as support for Temple. You could be confused for one of the 50 Temple fans that bought tickets through their allotment.
Guitarsoup
AG
I'll likely be in black. Maybe bust out some Saints clothes -that won't offend anyone. :/

Working as a legit journalist for once.
cajunaggie08
AG
Saints are my number 2 team so i feel your pain. That didn't stop me from wearing Texans gear while in Morgan City last weekend.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Saints are my number 2 team so i feel your pain. That didn't stop me from wearing Texans gear while in Morgan City last weekend.

Can you still smoke in the bars in Morgan City? I'm way overdue for a visit to that fine metropolis.
cajunaggie08
AG
Yup. It seemed like I was the only oddball not smoking in there. The smell of decades worth of smoke permeate the holiday inn lobby.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Are you from around there or just there for work?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.