Houston
Sponsored by

Garth Tickets

15,141 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BCSGrubber
CrossBowAg99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
You couldn't pay me to go see him

Cool story. I pay to see artists I don't agree with ideologically a couple of times a year and have the ability to separate politics from entertainment for a few hours.

You are awesome
Jack Klompus
AG
El Gato - My wife and I got 2 tickets in Section C Row 26 for Saturday, June 27 at 7 pm. She had 2 tickets in Section C Row 11 in her cart, but somehow the parking pass wasn't there and she let them expire. She got in the queue at 9 am. I was expecting to see tiered pricing for different sections, but the floor seats cost just as much as the nose bleeds.
CrossBowAg99
AG
quote:
Not going to see a concert because of someone's political opinion? Sounds pretty dumb do me. Its not like the shows are going to be an less sold out with you not there. Go enjoy life is my suggestion. Holding grudges is pointless.
How am I holding a grudge? I didn't say that I hope he dies or that I hate him.

I honestly would never pay to go see him anyways. Before his comments I might have gone if someone gave me a ticket.
digging tunnels
AG
Knew I should have gotten 8 more tics on presale. Could have made a sheet ton
Aggie09Derek
AG
Lol selling where? Mkt is already flooded.
WES2006AG
AG
quote:

If you were buying them thru the Rockets they would have been transfer and resale protected anyways.
03_Aggie
Does anyone have any idea on what he is expected to play? Is it expected to be mostly vintage Garth music or mostly new stuff with some old stuff mixed in?
TraditionsPD
AG
5th row section b
runontexas
AG
Any Aggie Tailgates?
digging tunnels
AG
quote:
quote:

If you were buying them thru the Rockets they would have been transfer and resale protected anyways.

So if I had gotten non flash seats (actual ticket in hand) i couldn't have sold them?
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Got into the pre-queue at 9am for Sat. June 27th 7pm show, sold out before I got in... F the pre-queue page / lottery vs just first come, first serve at 10am.

Anyone willing to offer four tickets for decent price would be much appreciated.
AustinCountyAg
Got my flash tickets confirmation email a little bit ago. I am jacked. I got a suite at the Hilton for 125 bucks and got my two tickets section 112 for the 10:30 show on the 26th. Don't need a parking pass because of the hotel parking garage.... The wife better like this. It's her anniversary present. Ha
TXTransplant
Just got my Flash Seats email, too. Downloaded the app and tickets are there. Should be a fun girls' night out on the rare occasion when I don't have to hire a sitter.
aggiemathgirl
AG
I got floor seats, row 15 in section B for the June 26 show at 10:30! I was in the queue around 8:55am when it opened.
Dolphin Roper
AG
Got 2 tickets for the 7pm show on 6/27, section 123. Got in the pre-queue around 9:30, purchased tickets around 10:15.
n_touch
Anyone know how many seats are in each row? Trying to determine if we are on the aisle or not.
The Milkman
AG
Saturday the 27th at 10:30! 4 seats in 111. So excited
montanagriz
S
Gf has flash tickets for sell on July 4th weekend. If anyone is interested you know what to do
AustinCountyAg
Thought flash seats aren't transferable for Mr. Brooks??
montanagriz
S
Well my gf bought ten and just sold 2 this morning. She said they were flash tickets. Something about transferring electronically. If interested I can have her contact you with information as that's all the info I heard last night
The Milkman
AG
They are transferable, but the resale marketplace through FlashSeats isn't open for it you just have to work out a deal outside of their website then you could email them.
AustinCountyAg
That won't be necessary
montanagriz
S
Ticket info

If you have an account with the Toyota Center ticketing it's only flash seats. It's free to sign up in order to transfer. $150/ticket. Section 115, Row 29, all together.

Tickets are on stub hub now* not flash.
SO*TX*AG09
So I double booked myself 6/27 and have to dump my tickets to the 10:30p show. I didnt opt for the $30 resale option.... is there anyway to sell these tickets, what are my options?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Make an arrangement with someone then transfer your flash seats to them.
SO*TX*AG09
even if i didn't take the option? Sorry for my ignorance.
Aggie09Derek
AG
You either chose flash or hard tickets.

Flash - transfer electronically after you have made an agreement with someone

Hard - transfer in person or by mail to someone you made an agreement with or sell online through a marketplace.
dave99ag
AG
quote:
Flash - transfer electronically after you have made an agreement with someone

This is what we're doing. My sister-in-law also bought seats at the same time. We'll find someone to buy them (pay via PayPal or cash) and then transfer over via FlashSeats. Whomever you sell / give them to will need a FlashSeats account.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I'm a buyer but not wanting a 10:30 showtime
BCSGrubber
AG
I am probably going to have 4 for the July 3rd 7:30 show sell. Would like to trade for July 4th tickets if anyone is up for it.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Where are your tickets, section/row?
WES2006AG
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

So if I had gotten non flash seats (actual ticket in hand) i couldn't have sold them?

I must have misunderstood. I can still transfer my tickets from flashseats, they just aren't opening their secondary marketplace.
The Milkman
AG
quote:
I'm a buyer but not wanting a 10:30 showtime
From what I hear from his shows in other cities the 7:00 show has to be done by 9:15 or so to clear the arena. The 10:30 though he will play longer because theres no real limit. As late at 1:30 according to some.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Done by 9:15 and in bed by 10 sounds good to me!
spadilly
S
I have a friend working on the tour. He gave me the following notes:

Late shows are averaging about 31 songs/show, while the early show is only averaging about 25.

10:30 shows aren't starting on time (clearing arenas after first show takes time)

Garth typically takes the stage no later than 7:35 for the first shows, but will typically wait until everyone's in the second show before starting. He's started as late as 11:45 before (he played until 2:00 am that night).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.