Houston
Sponsored by

Garth Tickets

15,098 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BCSGrubber
DuncanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well that didn't work out...was in the pre-que and it sold out before I had the chance to buy. What are peoples thoughts on the secondary market for a guy who is going to play essentially 8 shows in a 2 week period? Wait until its closer and ticket prices will come down (seems to be the case for some sporting events).
Al Bula
AG
I got in queue at 9:23 and bought two tickets to the Sat. 6/27 7PM show.

I purposefully avoided the first two shows. Good luck.
n_touch
Are there no tickets available for any of the shows? The link shows that there are still tickets for all but one show
DuncanAg
AG
3rdCoast...exact same show I was trying for. Was in the pre-que at 9:40am...it was all based on a lottery at 10am so I guess it wasn't my lucky day.

Quailmeezy
AG
I got 4 tickets for 7/3 at 10:30. Should have pulled the trigger and bought 8 and sold the rest but got cold feet. The wife is pretty pumped.
DuncanAg
AG
Secondary market is already going crazy with their prices....$185 to sit in the nosebleeds.
Jack Klompus
AG
2 floor seats for 6/27 at 7. Wife forgot to add the parking pass though.
n_touch
Missed out
LisaMarie
AG
Got in the queue at about 920...got tix for me and my sis for the July 3rd 7pm show. Super pumped!!! We love Garth and have seen his show in Vegas and can't wait to see him again. We are section 407...not what I'd really like but I kept changing tickets and I never got anything better so I'll take what I can get. As long as we aren't behind the stage I'm happy and I know they have big screens so we should be fine.
Jack Klompus
AG
quote:
Secondary market is already going crazy with their prices....$185 to sit in the nosebleeds.
How do they expect to resale the tickets? I guess they paid the $30 extra for paper tickets. It says flash seats resale isn't available.
n_touch
Just playing around on the site, there are still a bunch of tickets to shows left, and not bad seats either.

On a side note. Anyone else going to a 1030 show? Did it not offer parking passes?
TXTransplant
I got two for the 7/3 show at 7 pm. Best available was section 103, though, which is almost behind the stage (if the seating chart is correct). The queue seemed to be completely random. I was in line on three different devices, but the one that got me through the line the fastest was not the first one that I queued up in.
redag06
Curious about the resale market as well? Have to spend the $30 to do that?
WES2006AG
AG
Got 4 tix to the 7pm opening night show (6/26). I bought them through the preorder for Rockets season ticket holders. They were very clear when I ordered them that these tickets were not allowed to be transfered or resold.
JetSet05
AG
My husband and i were in 4 different lines starting at 9pm. The June 27th 7pm and June 26th 7pm sold out before I could get tickets.. BUT...

We got 2 FLOOR tickets to July 3rd at 7 and 4 tickets on June 27th 10:30pm. Willing to sell the July 27th tickets.
Texaggie7nine
Why didn't he just do like 2 shows at Reliant instead of all those shows at Toyota?
7nine
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Didn't get through.

Anyone willing to sell 2-4 tickets to a 7pm show lemme know. Closer the better,
dave99ag
AG
I was in the queue at 9am for June 27 @ 7pm. Finally got through around 10:15am.

Got 5 seats in 126 behind the stage. After reading some reviews, I think we'll be fine since Garth runs all over the place.
AustinCountyAg
got 2 tickets for the friday the 26 10:30 (sect 112) show.....however I haven't recieved the confirmation email from flash seats yet. Has anybody else? I also didnt create a flash seats account until after I bought the tickets. I had never heard of flash seats until today

I also book a room at the hilton several weeks back for 110....I think now they are going for 300+
TXTransplant
quote:
got 2 tickets for the friday the 26 10:30 (sect 112) show.....however I haven't recieved the confirmation email from flash seats yet. Has anybody else? I also didnt create a flash seats account until after I bought the tickets. I had never heard of flash seats until today

I also book a room at the hilton several weeks back for 110....I think now they are going for 300+

I got the confirmation email within minutes of placing my order.
AustinCountyAg
I got a confirmation from tixsupport@houstontoyotacenter.com ,but not the flash seats
TXTransplant
That's what I got, too. The email says the tickets will be delivered to the flash seats account after the order is done processing. Says to give it 24 hours.
Al Bula
AG
you should get another email confirming the flash seats ticket with 24 hours.
stick95
AG
Had four different clients open... Got in the pre-queue at 9:05...

Three sold out but one got 2nd row seats in the first deck stage left for Mother's Day for my wife.

After review I should have bought 8, I could have sole them for a fortune.
Try and make something idiot proof, and all they do is make a better idiot.
Aggie09Derek
AG
quote:

Check market now and realize what net payouts to sellers are.....most seats will end up losing money when all is said and done. Decent lowers are already selling for a net break even.
El_Gato
AG
Section 115 on the 27th. Did anyone actually get tickets on the floor?
H-town ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Check market now and realize what net payouts to sellers are.....most seats will end up losing money when all is said and done. Decent lowers are already selling for a net break even.

I agree, but which website are you looking?
Al Bula
AG
I am curious what some folks would pay to see Garth. I don't think I'd go over $100/ticket. When the tour was announced last year, I was ready to pay upwards of $200/ticket.
Chi374
AG
quote:
Section 115 on the 27th. Did anyone actually get tickets on the floor?
My wife got 2 tickets in section B row 15! July 3rd, 10:30!
CrossBowAg99
AG
quote:
I am curious what some folks would pay to see Garth. I don't think I'd go over $100/ticket. When the tour was announced last year, I was ready to pay upwards of $200/ticket.
You couldn't pay me to go see him

AMW2010
AG
I bought 16 tickets.... 8 for the July 3rd at 7pm and 8 for the July 3rd at 10:30. Logged in waited in the que for a short period, watched the running man, got my tickets and go out
Al Bula
AG
quote:
You couldn't pay me to go see him

Cool story. I pay to see artists I don't agree with ideologically a couple of times a year and have the ability to separate politics from entertainment for a few hours.
AggieMainland
Not going to see a concert because of someone's political opinion? Sounds pretty dumb do me. Its not like the shows are going to be an less sold out with you not there. Go enjoy life is my suggestion. Holding grudges is pointless.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Stubhub, various ticket network sites, and a few others.
Aggie09Derek
AG
I don't agree with his stance on who he pulls for, but overall agree with his thoughts on the political environment today.

edit: - guy seems pretty humble and nice to me here.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.