Houston
Sponsored by

Garth Tickets

15,124 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BCSGrubber
agdaddy04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Show last night was great.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
quote:
Show last night was great.

Great insight. Would read again.
BarryProfit
Any place to find set lists for last nights shows?
dws
A set list will help a little, but he mixes it up. He will skip some songs, add others, and kind of make it up as he goes.

One more word of advice: If you're going to the10:30 show, it won't start after 11 because they have to empty the building from the first show and clean before opening doors for the second show. Don't get to TC before 10:15 or so, because you'll just have to stand outside and wait. It was packed before they opened doors for the second show. Get there around 10:45 and walk right in.
AustinCountyAg
He basically played all the hits that were on the double live cd. He still sounded the same as he did on that record.
Bondag
AG
quote:
Set list
wessimo
AG
Really really great show tonight.
Mr. Lahey
AG
Anybody get the parking pass on flash seats? Got one for Friday, wondering how big of a cluster f it's going to be.
AgCPA95
AG
quote:
Anybody get the parking pass on flash seats? Got one for Friday, wondering how big of a cluster f it's going to be.
It was not issue at all. Wait was one car deep at the ticket booth inside the garage. Had QR code pulled up on wife's phone holding towards the open window and guy prob had it scanned before my car came to a stop.
Al Bula
AG
I've gotta say logistics in and out of Toyota Center have gotten better. I can't speak for parking but there was no wait at all to get in. I waited longer for the beer girl to fill up a cup than I did to get in.

spadilly
S
Looking for one ticket to the 10:30 show Friday if any of y'all are trying to unload one.
BCSGrubber
AG
Have an extra to unload for Friday night 7PM. Lower level
matthopp
AG
Looking for 2 for the 7 pm on Friday
Magic Carpet
Have 2 Flash Seat Tickets Friday 1030pm. Section 411. Row 6. $70 each obo.

magic13carpet at gmail
BCSGrubber
AG
Still have 1 for tomorrow at 7. $50

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.