Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

799,659 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
texrover91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks Leg -
InternetFan02
AG
Safe to assume that mfbarnes used his fake football resume to infiltrate the AD for insider access and help get his son a job as a football trainer? Wondering if the AD will be doing an internal investigation.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
Found it! Found the original!

Finally!
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
Closing in on 120k views.
1k are from me
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
KW02
AG
quote:
quote:

YES!!!!!
LilSebastian13
AG
quote:
So my wife came up with a wicked yet realistic thought. What if Barnes is still among us going after "Barnes" but as someone else? What if he changed his handle months or even years ago to establish an alter ego in the event Barnes was compromised?

Either way, I'm so proud to have read this thread. I didn't read all the pages and I was stuck wanting to know more about the twins in a pic back on page 30-something.

What if everyone else is a Barnes sock except you?
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
Safe to assume that mfbarnes used his fake football resume to infiltrate the AD for insider access and help get his son a job as a football trainer? Wondering if the AD will be doing an internal investigation.

thats their own fault if they hired the kid based on his dads resume
Lyred OO
AG
Here is a pic of the subdivision entrance.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Now if we can only photoshop Luicci in there!
AggieSportsGuy
AG
quote:
Try and get a picture of his garage to keep the thread on the original topic.
Talon2DSO
AG
quote:
quote:
So my wife came up with a wicked yet realistic thought. What if Barnes is still among us going after "Barnes" but as someone else? What if he changed his handle months or even years ago to establish an alter ego in the event Barnes was compromised?

Either way, I'm so proud to have read this thread. I didn't read all the pages and I was stuck wanting to know more about the twins in a pic back on page 30-something.

I wouldn't know who to believe anymore. I just don't want to experience Trouble and Barnes being the same person. Those pies...the quilts...it's all a lie
Chazz03
AG
quote:

found Barnes real acct
Squadron7
AG
If only bin Laden had posted pictures of someone else's cave trying to pass it off as his own back in 2001.

Found and dead in a week.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
TexAgs, the best non-sanctioned intelligence community around. I'm amazed at how much info has been found in less than 24hrs.
If ISIS were to post bullcrap on TexAgs, they'd be defeated before the end of the week.

EDIT: Post above, great minds think alike.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
quote:

found Barnes real acct
wbt5845
AG
So Guitarsoup posted this over on the Auto Board

I worked for the AD as a math/engineering tutor 1981-1983. I knew every student athlete who was an engineering major because there were less than 20 across all sports, men and women, at any one time.

I have no recollection of this guy. And I have no recollection of ANY PetE majors. Most were Mech or Civil - I remember one girl who was Electrical. Being an Engineering major as a student athlete is HARD and being a PetE - on FOOTBALL scholly of all things - well, I'd remember that guy.
Charpie
AG
its bad when we are regurgitating the same crap from earlier in the thread.

READ IT BEFORE POSTING...
carpe vinum
AG
How I felt trying to catch up last night.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
So Guitarsoup posted this over on the Auto Board

I have no recollection of this guy.
Of course not. The face is photoshopped onto someone else's body.
TexasAggie_02
AG
i haven't seen txaggie02 on this thread yet. I must now if he really buys his wife $500 purses, or the whole outdoors board is a lie.
BlackLab
AG
Yeah that photo on the fansite webpage has been shown to be photoshopped and barnes has since edited that website and took out all of those details/achievements.
TexasAggie_02
AG
i love all the johnny come latelys with their news scoops that we've known about since yesterday afternoon
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
quote:
Try and get a picture of his garage to keep the thread on the original topic.
Done. Here ya' go....
PJYoung
AG
quote:
Maybe I'm crazy, but on the premium board he seemed to post inside information about the team that only he could have received by being at practice. That information had to come from his son.

I feel bad for his kid, either way. I'm of the opinion the wife and kid had to know this about him and just deal with it.

The one son he claimed to be a GA for the A&M team actually works with A&M Consolidated as a volunteer assistant (?) I think.

The other he claims to work in the AD's office he calls Brad and there's a Brandon Barnes in the AD that may or may not be related to our MFer. I am guessing he is not.
Aggielandma12
AG
guitarsoup is who initially determined he was posting pics from other sites and fabricating stories, correct?
aTm2004
AG
Dude...we're 50 pages in. Do you not think this has been posted?
trouble
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I wouldn't know who to believe anymore. I just don't want to experience Trouble and Barnes being the same person. Those pies...the quilts...it's all a lie
aTm2004
AG
Somebody should find his old cell mate and see if he's ready to be roomies again.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:

POTD!!!
MasterAggie
AG
Seems like a photoshop of one of these would be appropriate.
MasterAggie
AG
TexasAggie_02
AG
carpe, your GIF is 20 MB, it is killing this page.

Pity post to try and bump us to page 50
InternetFan02
AG
quote:
quote:
Maybe I'm crazy, but on the premium board he seemed to post inside information about the team that only he could have received by being at practice. That information had to come from his son.

I feel bad for his kid, either way. I'm of the opinion the wife and kid had to know this about him and just deal with it.

The one son he claimed to be a GA for the A&M team actually works with A&M Consolidated as a volunteer assistant (?) I think.

The other he claims to work in the AD's office he calls Brad and there's a Brandon Barnes in the AD that may or may not be related to our MFer. I am guessing he is not.
Brad Barnes is listed as an Assistant Director of Compliance on the 12thman site and his name is on the @TAMUcompliance account. Mfbarnes once claimed a Brad Barnes working in the compliance office is his son.

Brad Barnes' LinkedIn resume lists his education at OU from 1993-2000 meaning he would have been born around 1975 so he can't be mfbarnes' biological son assuming the LinkedIn info is legit.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/brad-barnes/6/110/930?_mSplash=1
BlackLab
AG
Barnes on premium on 8/25/13:

quote:
Have I ever seen Clowney play? To answer that question yes. I traveled to three South Point games to see him, two in his Jr. year and one in his senior season. I have reviewed about 40 hrs of video on him from HS, and about 10 hrs of SC video. Only saw one SC live performance from the sideline at death valley where Josh Dworaczyk pretty much owned him. he had something like 5 total tackles no assists no sacks no TFL's. So I have an idea of how I evaluate the guy.

Now let's throw out a hypothetical question. Clowney goes down with a season ending injury, it the season over for SC?

Now ask the same question for AJ?

what % of effect is that going to have in the win loss column for both of those scenarios? If you are honest you will be able to answer that with SC will survive a decent season without Clowney, and the same cannot be said for AJ.

And your comparison of a Back that touches +/- 10 plays vs a back that touched the ball +/- 25 plays, well a QB touches it 60-80 times a game. so that's really not a good analogy.

In several posts I have given full evaluations of Clowney. His strengths and his shortcomings. His habit of playing out of position, or over running a play, failing to contain the edge, and relying on his speed to recover. Making the tackle down field 8 yards after you blew containment on the edge is not a good score on your skill-set checklist. He's off the ball as fast as anyone in the country, he has a high motor and great stamina. but he has habits of over pursuit. Teams learn to exploit that to their advantage. Gates with Georgia made him a non factor in the game. Josh Dworaczyk did the same thing. It can be done and done more often than is reported.

Evaluating talent is what I do.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.