Outdoors
Sponsored by

Workshop Thread

788,127 Views | 1839 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECond2noneAgs
BCO07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
i love texags so much

i could not figure out why the hell a thread about garages got so much attention...silly me
big ben
AG
well....this thread took a turn
itsyourboypookie
quote:
quote:
quote:
Countdown until he blames hackers.

It's already happened. I PM'd him, and he answered me. That was basically his excuse.
Post the PM
RogueAg
AG
Wow.... Didn't think this story could get any crazier... then the link to the recruiting letter comes up.... Unreal.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Me: "Are you gonna come back and actually give an explanation for all your lies and bull****, or are you going to just go radio silent and attempt to steal money from all those hard working Aggies?

If that GoFundMe is legit, then fine. Normally you'd get the benefit of the doubt, but you lost all respect anyone had for you after your repeated fabrications of essentially every aspect of your life. I truly hope that money is actually for the family, and you'll be turning it over to them. Otherwise, you're no true Aggie and should be ashamed of yourself. Just as an FYI, GoFundMe has been alerted to the issue at hand, and they will be investigating further. If it is discovered that you created that GoFundMe under false pretenses, you're looking at felony jail time.

So, what's your move *******?"

Him: "First off the GoFund is absolutely legit.

I haven't been on TA for several days I've been working out on a perf and frac job and haven't been on any social media in days. As a matter of fact I just had to get a password reset because for some reason my password has changed and could log in. I guess I have to catch up with wtf all the ruckus is about.

As far as ******* **** you"

Me: "Well if that's truly the case, then I would highly suggest you head over to Premium and provide some bonafides on the GoFundMe thread to prove you're not full of **** like you have been about every other interesting thing that you've posted on this site...And that's just for starters. "Workshop Thread" on the OB and "Hidden Treasures" on the Auto Board should be your next two stops.

I personally can't possibly believe that you haven't been on TA in "several days" as you were posting on multiple threads as recently as this morning, including the GoFundMe thread. So you're telling me someone hacked your account in the last few days and continued posting in the exact same style as you up until right now? Okay buddy."

Waiting to hear back.
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:

I haven't been on TA for several days I've been working out on a perf and frac job and haven't been on any social media in days. As a matter of fact I just had to get a password reset because for some reason my password has changed and could log in. I guess I have to catch up with wtf all the ruckus is about.

he was posting on here yesterday
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
This is one of the most entertaining things ever on TA. Holy f***ing f*** s***. I'm going to need more popcorn.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
trouble
AG
quote:
I have a facebook friend in common with him
me too
Bregxit
AG
quote:
Me: "Are you gonna come back and actually give an explanation for all your lies and bull****, or are you going to just go radio silent and attempt to steal money from all those hard working Aggies?

If that GoFundMe is legit, then fine. Normally you'd get the benefit of the doubt, but you lost all respect anyone had for you after your repeated fabrications of essentially every aspect of your life. I truly hope that money is actually for the family, and you'll be turning it over to them. Otherwise, you're no true Aggie and should be ashamed of yourself. Just as an FYI, GoFundMe has been alerted to the issue at hand, and they will be investigating further. If it is discovered that you created that GoFundMe under false pretenses, you're looking at felony jail time.

So, what's your move *******?"

Him: "First off the GoFund is absolutely legit.

As far as ******* **** you"

Me: "Well if that's truly the case, then I would highly suggest you head over to Premium and provide some bonafides on the GoFundMe thread to prove you're not full of **** like you have been about every other interesting thing that you've posted on this site...And that's just for starters. "Workshop Thread" on the OB and "Hidden Treasures" on the Auto Board should be your next two stops.

I personally can't possibly believe that you haven't been on TA in "several days" as you were posting on multiple threads as recently as this morning, including the GoFundMe thread. So you're telling me someone hacked your account in the last few days and continued posting in the exact same style as you up until right now? Okay buddy."

Waiting to hear back.

Duuuuuuuuude...that guy has some issues.
GinaLinetti
AG
TwoMarksHand
AG
quote:
"Workshop Thread" on the OB and "Hidden Treasures" on the Auto Board should be your next two stops.

Doubt that will happen
Charpie
AG
The beauty of it is that TA knows where you are posting from. If his account was indeed hacked, they would track the IP's.

And BY THE WAY, you get an email every time you reset your password. So, I have a feeling that we are still dealing with a sociopath
sunchaser
AG
I thought I killed this thread when I posted a picture of of my boat slip storage area. Showed back up and thought I had been in a time warp.
Chickenhawk
Someone get ahold of spreadsheet ag. This is deserving of admittance in to the glossary.
BCO07
AG
i have sh** to do tonight that will not get done due to this thread
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
The beauty of it is that TA knows where you are posting from. If his account was indeed hacked, they would track the IP's.

And BY THE WAY, you get an email every time you reset your password. So, I have a feeling that we are still dealing with a sociopath

Yep. I was saving those points for the next message after he hangs himself and says "Yeah, in fact my account must've gotten hacked".
Spotted Ag
AG
http://www.texas4x4.org/non-4x4-related-sale-47/1998-vulcan-1500-heritage-classic-28733/

Looks like he used to drive this
montanagriz
Aggies Revenge
AG
quote:

So have we confirmed Charpie is staff yet?
TX_AG_10
AG
quote:
quote:

Yep. I was saving those points for the next message after he hangs himself and says "Yeah, in fact my account must've gotten hacked".
So can a moderator or staff chime in on whether IP is legit?
Dr. Faustus
AG
Haven't heard anything from Staff anywhere, including Premium. They're likely investigating like we are.
Charpie
AG
Yeah..hang on
Charpie
AGeng25
AG
This whole thing is making my head spin. I have gotten ZERO done this afternoon.
TwoMarksHand
AG
quote:
Yeah..hang on
Nice
Ag2012
AG
quote:
I've been working out on a perf and frac job
Who the **** in the O&G industry calls a completion a "perf and frac job"?
techno-ag
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:

And who the **** doesnt have internet on location? He'd have a ton of downtime to post, ESPECIALLY if it was a plug-n-perf frac.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
quote:
quote:

If you're doing work on an existing well, it is technically something done. For instance, if I were to enter a different zone than the one I was producing now.
Charpie
AG
I know someone in O&G that posts from offshore...so yeah..
PJYoung
AG
Guys, please stop trying to blow holes in his 'I've been hacked' story.

Please.
CanyonAg77
AG
Reginald Cousins
S
People who BS their way through.
Reginald Cousins
S
quote:
I know someone in O&G that posts from offshore...so yeah..
n_touch
Who gives a perf or frac where he was. I just need to know how to get one of the counters he has at the bottom of his site. Although his must be broke cause Im sure hes had a lot more hits than that today.

Edited for minor spelling error.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.