Outdoors
Sponsored by

Score this deer

30,127 Views | 320 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by Colt98
MasterAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here is another to score.

txsportsman10
AG
That's a pretty animal there ...
Quick guess ...165

[This message has been edited by Txsportsman10 (edited 3/15/2012 9:28p).]
Colt98
AG
Mid 140's. I see what your doing but the mass, beam length and spread are no where near what we are talking about, by 20" at least. Are those your bucks. You like em young.
MasterAggie
AG
No you don't see what I'm doing and no neither are mine. Deer #2 was paoched off the road but the idiots didn't find him. You going to give age a go of not?
Colt98
AG
I'm suppose to age the second deer off of that poor taxidermy work? With its mass it looks like a 2.5 yr old, around my neck of he wood it would b. 3.5 yr old.

First deer is no more than 4.5. Hard to tell since he is dead. Could be 3.5.

[This message has been edited by Colt98 (edited 3/15/2012 9:51p).]
MasterAggie
AG
Poor taxi work? You have now brought yourself into complete idiot mode for all time. That is an Allen Palermo mount dumb ass. The pic might not be good but the mount and the work is as good as it gets. If you think he sucks pereehaps you should tell the folks at Tecomate they should have their taxidermy done elsewhere. That was a deer piached off our place in Brazos county. The other deer was only shot to avoid the same outcome since they had the same habits. Those are both 3.5 year old Brazos county deer. The big question still remains. How can you judge other peiples deer with some element of precision yet be clueless about a score on your own deer?
Colt98
AG
Dude, don't get your panties all in a wad. I like pulling your chain, it's pretty freakin easy. Palermo did some work for me back when I lived in cs, although James newport actually did the work back then on my animals. It boils down to, I know what I saw in the flesh, I see and score mainy deer all the time, I know what I'm looking at. Now it's basically arguing just to argue. I really could care less about it anymore. The deer isn't around any longer so we will never know.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.