***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

217,762 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
easttexasaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yea, this game kicks COD's ass.
LeftyHound
AG
So I uploaded some clips in the Upload Studio, but where in the hell do they go once you upload them?
Pilmer
AG
LeftyHound said:

So I uploaded some clips in the Upload Studio, but where in the hell do they go once you upload them?
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/a35c726a-0a62-4683-80d5-6a16a05a20ac?gamerTag=This%20is%20Lefty&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df
Mr Gigem
AG
easttexasaggie04 said:

Yea, this game kicks COD's ass.
apples and oranges, IMO. CoD is a run and gun where one person can carry an entire team whereas BF1 requires you to play within your squad and play the objective.
snizzler22
AG
Would love to play with some other Ags. GT is snizzler22.

What are y'all's favorite guns for each class? I've mainly played medic and unlocked the level 10 rifle for it last night. It's pretty sweet but the drawback for me was the 5 round mags. Didn't work well with my horrendous accuracy!
E
AG
Scout: 1903 Sniper
Medic: Mondragon Storm
Assault: Model 10-A Shotgun
Support: yeah, never happens
jeffk
AG
Assault - M18 trench (but I'm looking forward to the level 10 gun as I get killed by it pretty often), shotgunning is fun too, but still feels like I'm cheesing people due to ridiculous range
Medic - M1907 SL Sweeper (like the level 10 one but the 5 round mag is killer) and the Autoloading 8.25 extended is solid too.
Support - M1909 Storm
Sniper - Russian sniper (but I'm generally terrible at sniping - not looking forward to trying to hit level 10 with this kit

Pilmer
AG
Assault - Automatico M1918 w/ peep sight

Medic - Autoloading 8.25 extended

Scout - Russian 1895 Infantry

Support - Lewis Gun Suppressive w/post sight
jeffk
AG
Got a new WD 2TB external today. Transferring everything over now. I'll let you know if I can tell a difference in load times.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I mainly only play assault and occasionally snipe on Sinai. My assault weapons are the hellreigel and model 10A shotgun. Which one depends on map or specific objective.
thewhiteegg
AG
We almost succeeded in making a light tank tonight..
E
AG
Im famous, I made someone's gif!
wee_ag
AG
Here's another perspective of that monstrosity.

jeffk
AG
jeffk said:

Got a new WD 2TB external today. Transferring everything over now. I'll let you know if I can tell a difference in load times.

Can confirm a vast improvement in load times. I was often the first one in games choosing vehicles where as before my whole team was already on their merry way to cap the first flag.
AgFB
AG
So getting an external helps even when using a disc?
MaroonStain
AG
Went on a 10+ kill run last night as a medic on Argonnes. It helped finally figuring how to switch to auto firing vs. semi auto. I setup on the east side of bridge near MG placement. With RPG frag and gas, I went into mass colateral mode on the two west side choke points.

Team lost the game but Leon did well.
jeffk
AG
AgFB said:

Not sure on that - I purchased BF1 digitally.

I'll throw in Fallout 4 tonight and see if I noticed anything running off the disk.
Aggietaco
AG
AgFB said:

Yes.

First, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That made a huge improvement for me. I'm still shopping for a cheap external hard drive or hoping the Samsung SSD's go on sale.
jeffk
AG
Whomever was in the Dreadnought raked in the points on that exchange.
Mr Gigem
AG
Aggietaco said:

AgFB said:

Yes.

First, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That made a huge improvement for me. I'm still shopping for a cheap external hard drive or hoping the Samsung SSD's go on sale.
Not sure what your definition of cheap is, but THIS is a good option
jeffk
AG
The 2TB WD drive I got was a Black Friday deal at Walmart. Ordered it online from the comfort of my own home too.
Mr Gigem
AG
I saw an 8TB drive on black friday for $160. still kicking myself for not getting it
jeffk
AG
wow - where?
E
AG
So to upload clips its just upload them from the studio to your onedrive? Then share it to whatever you prefer (imgur, etc)?
Mr Gigem
AG
Amazon
jeffk
AG
I like using xboxdvr.com.
E
AG
Awesome thanks! Can you upload off your phone? I can't get to it on my computer at work
jeffk
AG
Never tried it on mobile, sorry.
E
AG
Aggietaco
AG
AccidentProne said:

Aggietaco said:

AgFB said:

Yes.

Not sure what your definition of cheap is, but THIS is a good option
$50 for a 2TB brand name drive (more for 7200rpm drives) or $75 for the Samsung 250GB T3.

Especially now that the game loads almost as quick for me as people with external drives, I'm just waiting for a deal to pop up.
byfLuger41
AG
I need a raise!
Mr Gigem
AG
risky click at work
byfLuger41
easttexasaggie04
AG
So all you have to do is plug the HD into the Xbox and it'll prompt you what to do next? Is 2TB plenty?
Aggietaco
AG
Yes & yes*.

*Assuming you are fine with deleting old games that you no longer play and are willing to reinstall them when you want to play, depending on how many you own. 2TB will get you 35-45 full game installs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.