***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

217,752 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
bearamedic99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
which map or game mode has torpedo boats?
Kampfers
AG
Fao fortress at least
E
AG
I'm on today, and my mic is fixed!
GoneForGood
Sorry so late to the party. Got the game on day 1 but was balls deep in studying for my CCENT exam that I hadn't had a chance to play. Well, I passed the exam, and spent a good bit of time this weekend playing operations. Love the new game mode, definitely changes things up from the typical BF game choices.

Also, I'm a HUGE fan of the gas grenade and the LMGs in this game. Not a fan of how the medic starts out with a single fire rifle, but such is 1918. I start studying for my CCNA this week so I'll be on sporadically until I can get that one passed.
jr15aggie
AG
Gas grenades are very powerful in many game types. It's all about hitting the enemy with them from distance because it eliminates their ability to use their gun sights while you can pick them off from range.

A team full of Aggies all using gas grenades would probably create some rage quitters!
jeffk
AG
Finished Through Mud and Blood during nap time. Took me a while and I'll have to go back and collect all the codex and do all the challenges.

Anyway, I really like the war stories approach. Lots of shorter mini campaigns that get the player a variety of experiences in multiple theaters.
wee_ag
AG
Ok, how do you change loadouts? There's nothing in the game menus except to see what is currently armed and what is unlocked - no way to change what you have on you. Is during multiplayer seriously the only way to get things set-up?
ag_derp
AG
My emblems
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
wee_ag said:

Ok, how do you change loadouts? There's nothing in the game menus except to see what is currently armed and what is unlocked - no way to change what you have on you. Is during multiplayer seriously the only way to get things set-up?

Think it's the Y button. Choose your class then Y to customize. Can also use the companion app.
Pilmer
AG
wee_ag said:

Battlefield companion app on your phone I believe.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Anyone having a hard time hearing footsteps,tanks,etc? I got run over from behind by a tank tonight and never heard anything. I don't hear footsteps of people creeping up on me. I keep thinking maybe I should get a headset, but I should at least hear SOMETHING through my TV, right?
Joe Cole
so what is the verdict ?

Awesome?

byfLuger41
AG
Super tits.
Pilmer
AG
Best Xbox one game.
byfLuger41
AG
Will you be online tonight? Looking to play some conquest at length.
Pilmer
AG
I should be on at some point.
byfLuger41
AG
Don't be frightened when you receive a friend request from Big Booty Ridin
Pilmer
AG
Haha, alright.

The xbox one friends system leaves much to be desired. With xbox 360 there was the simple friend request, but now it seems there's the odd followers vs friends deal. I just logged on to the website to accept all of these requests from years ago. If you sent me a friend request previously and got ignored, I apologize.

Does anyone understand how this crap works? If someone is a follower, can they jump on my game just like a friend? I've had an xbox one since the beginning, and I've never bothered to look in to this odd friends vs followers crap.
jeffk
AG
I keep falling asleep at 8:30.

Hope you guys are surviving okay without me to constantly revive you.
jr15aggie
AG
jeffk said:

I keep falling asleep at 8:30.

Hope you guys are surviving okay without me to constantly revive you.

You missed some epic war pigeons last night!
jeffk
AG
DAMN IT!!!

I TOLD YOU FOOLS THAT GAME MODE WAS THE SHIZNIT!!!
Phat32
AG
Just got this yesterday. Gamertag: yukmonkey. Ready to get going.
Pilmer
AG
Have y'all noticed that your cutom logo is etched on to your gun?

Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I've noticed on some but not all. Nice touch.
EarlyAg07
AG
Pilmer said:

Best Xbox one game.
Thinking that's probably true. Operations is addicting as hell. Seriously the best shooter on XB1 right now.

GT: DeathByNagle
wee_ag
AG
Pilmer said:

Have y'all noticed that your cutom logo is etched on to your gun?
Didn't see that, did notice it on a patch on the shoulder of my dead body though... pretty sweet.
TonsterPS
AG
Just picked this up the other day; please add me to the front page!

XBL: TonsterPS
jr15aggie
AG
The BF1 companion (whether online or on my phone) is broken! I've spent a few minutes (more than once mind you) setting up 3 loadouts for each class. After a few days, though, the companion resets and it acts as if I've never configured my 2nd & 3rd loadout options... they are just empty.

The good news is that if I don't mess with it my in game BF1 loadouts are fine... they are all still there the way I configured them. But they need to fix it cause I hate wasting time during a game changing my loadouts and finding new guns to buy.

The simple fact that you can't do any of this from the main menu is still baffling to me!
byfLuger41
AG
I used the companion to manage my loadouts a few days ago the changes were reflected in game.

Maybe its the user?
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Nope, it's a known issue. See it mentioned frequently on the forum. I use it to look at stats, and check out options for weapons I might want to use in the game. Saves time since you can't customize in game unless you're already in an active game.
jr15aggie
AG
Smith&Co1970 said:

I used the companion to manage my loadouts a few days ago the changes were reflected in game.

Maybe its the user?

Correct. My original configuration using the companion worked in game. But then the companion reset and only shows config 1 for each class.

Glad to know it's a known issue cause it was making me mad. Well... Mad from a "1st world problems" perspective.
GoneForGood
So here I was thinking I'd avoid all the server issues at launch by coming in almost a week late, but nope. Dice never seems to let me down.
byfLuger41
AG
More kills for me.
jeffk
AG
EA had all their servers crashing last night.

Of course it all goes to hell the first night I was able to play in almost a week. Finished a couple of single player missions though.
Kooch 3:16
AG
I was able to get in to Operations this morning but it was l**** as **** and it's not me.

**** this game.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.