Rainbow Six: Siege Beta Codes XB1

7,766 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jr15aggie
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Got stuck at the gym until late last night, I'll be on tonight for a bit.
LOL. I went for my longer run & workout routine right after work yesterday... came home, fired up RB6 and nobody was on. Played one round solo... couldn't join any games solo... got bored... realized I was tired... took nap... kids came home.

And thus ended my glorious empty house game night. But that nap was awesome!
jr15aggie
AG
I was thinking last night that the game is very simple and the maps are small with very few characters running around... it's not a very good looking or smooth game given all that. I don't think the beta was running at 60fps either, although it's hard to tell given most games have at least a little lag. Some of the textures n stuff are very flat and bland... many of which repeat throughout the level. Seems more 360-ish.

Just me?
jeffk
AG
No, I don't think it has a next-gen feeling to it either.

Enemy AI is pretty good though.
Aggietaco
AG
quote:
AguasAg,

We're pleased to announce that the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta has been extended through the weekend, ending October 4. To show our appreciation for joining the Closed Beta we'd like to give you four additional keys so you can form your own squad with your friends.

We can't wait for you to brief your team and have them jump into the action with you!

TH4DC-7CWCQ-XDM3Y-42CHY-K239Z
DWJWD-Q6TQW-RQQDQ-MMGWJ-RD9CZ
WY6M9-TPP2Q-QGM9Q-JT9W7-V74CZ
YVH77-FJW6J-XYCD7-DV46Y-9KRYZ

jr15aggie
AG
I got more codes too. Codes for everyone!!!!

KGWX3-F36W3-WMFFF-JRVDQ-RGG9Z
H3GDG-MWCXM-MJXHM-RKDXW-7R3JZ
DMK4R-GFGTR-T4XHG-RMTKD-6CVMZ
Q66WV-Y7VDF-JRR6G-K6J29-R4RHZ
jeffk
AG
I'll be on for the next couple of hours. Send me an invite if anyone wants to squad-up.

Keester11
millertyme
AG
I have PS4 codes!
B5EQ-56NN-N6C6
T2JM-78NE-CHM9
C6RR-9AN4-CP7P
MM73-KJN6-5C7M
jeffk
AG
Didn't see any of you losers online last night, so I went at it alone for a while. Still haven't beat a realistic terrorist hunt yet.

Also, finished my ODST and started Tomb Raider which was free this last month is pretty dang fun.
Sentinel
AG
Just started playing today. Been pretty fun when I can actually get a match to start.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
This game is very very Ubisoft all the way down to the loud mouth AI. The graphics are adequate but nothing awesome. That's said, the gameplay is super smooth and there's so many possibilities to enter and reinforce the areas. It really makes you strategize. Run and gun just doesn't work. And communication is so vital to success. We did a 2 on 22 (npc) and my buddy used the drone to essentially mark room targets. Then I'd go in and clear. It was so much fun. Still need to play multiplayer. Overall this game is a lot of fun. Not sure I'm willing to shell out $60 on release date though. This would be a great $29 game out of the gate.
agfan2013
AG
So final thoughts now that the beta is over, pretty similar to what 07 posted above. It's a fun game, lots of typical Ubisoft staples in there, and I don't think I'm going to buy at release for a full $60.

I still think there is too much downtime in between rounds. They should have it where you pick your attacker class and defender class at the beginning of the round and stick with it unless you change when you are dead and waiting on the next round. Don't have the 45 second time prep in between rounds.

I see this as pretty similar to evolve, it's fun and has some interesting and new gameplay concepts, but being multiplayer only I just feel like it will get old quickly and you won't get maximum enjoyment if you don't have a group of friends to regularly squad up with.

TL : DR - Good game, but not a release day buy for me.
jeffk
AG
^ Same here.
jr15aggie
AG
I would buy it day 1 if it came out during the dead period of new games which is usually around Apil/May through August. This game should NOT be releasing during the Holidays. It's an online shooter which will require a large / dedicated user base for it to work... except most of the people will be playing Battlefront/COD/Halo/etc.

The Battlefront beta this week will tell me a lot about which direction I'll go. Considering I'm extremely hyped for the new movie, Battlefront will really have to suck for me to take a pass.
Kampfers
AG
Check your emails, invites went out for a closed "technical test" on the 6th & 7th. I got one, so I'll be playing.

Hefty NDA this time around. Hopefully that means new content.
Aggietaco
AG
Signed up yesterday afternoon as well. I'll try and make some time Friday night to play.
jr15aggie
AG
I'm in. The wife may be gone this weekend so my nights should be free. Hopefully they will have everything unlocked for us so we can just play and not have to start from square 1 again (but I doubt it).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.