Rainbow Six: Siege Beta Codes XB1

7,762 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jr15aggie
Kampfers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you have an XB1, there is an easy way to get beta codes for the upcoming R6 game. There are currently sponsored ads on your dashboard from the new Mission Impossible movie. If you don't see them on the dash, hold LT+RT+Y to refresh the dash and do that until the ad pops up.

Clicking the ad will open a small app that has 3 minigames. Beating each game gives you a chance to get a beta key. I got one on the first try.
jeffk
AG
Awesome. I'll try this later.
Aggietaco
AG
I registered a long ass time ago on their website, but I'll give this a try too. Looking forward to this game.
Sentinel
AG
I started the first mission, failed miserably on my first try, pressed B to back out, and was immediately given a beta code.
jeffk
AG
How long did it take your code to arrive by email?
Sentinel
AG
I didn't receive the code yet. I figured they'd send them out in batches.
jr15aggie
AG
I got mine through IGN I think. Got my code the other day and signed up through Ubi's website. They will have to send me a download code later, but I'm in.

This game looks REALLY good, but it will absolutely require teams. With so many great games coming out like Star Wars & Halo, I'm pretty sure my TexAgs friends list will be split. My guess is that I will have a blast with the beta since there will be a good number of us playing, but probably won't end up with the retail game.
Draconei
If you just reserve it at GameStop for $5 you get beta access.....
bearamedic99
AG
Still waiting for my access code. I won it twice and had it sent to 2 different emails
gumby579
AG
I tried the MI games but no go. What's going to be easiest way to sign up for beta now?
Aggietaco
AG
quote:
I tried the MI games but no go. What's going to be easiest way to sign up for beta now?
Reserve a copy before the beta starts in September.
jeffk
AG
I never got my emailed code. No worries though, I was going to have to choose between this and Battlefront anyway.
Sentinel
AG
Found this on the Ubisoft forums:

quote:
Update: Mission Impossible codes will be received closer to the Closed Beta launch.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1231382-Didn-t-receive-beta-code-Forums
TexAgBolter
AG
Dear TexAgBolter,

We are contacting you because records indicate that you were presented with a potential Instant Winner notification in the Xbox Live and "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" Instant-Win Sweepstakes. Regrettably the notification was presented in error due to a technical failure, and you were not selected as an instant prize winner and will not receive a Beta access code for "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" game on Xbox One. We apologize for any confusion or disappointment this may cause, and appreciate your understanding as we experienced an unanticipated system failure. We have taken steps to help ensure it won't happen again.

As a thank you for your patience and understanding, we are providing you with a complimentary Xbox One theme. To implement the theme, please follow these steps:
Sentinel
AG
I got the same email! DAMMIT!
Kampfers
AG
I didn't get that email (yet), so fingers crossed!

Even if you got the email, you can go back and try again if you didn't play all 3 mini games. Each gave you a chance to win a beta code.
jeffk
AG
Same email received.
Aggietaco
AG
quote:
I didn't get that email (yet), so fingers crossed!

Even if you got the email, you can go back and try again if you didn't play all 3 mini games. Each gave you a chance to win a beta code.
Checked for the mini games over the weekend and couldn't find them, even refreshing the dashboard. Did they get relocated?
jr15aggie
AG
Beta still on... but game delayed until December 1.

That date makes more sense... they actually have time now to change the game based on what they see from the Beta. I guess sales will depend on if SW Battlefront still has our 100% attention 2 weeks after it launches (November 17).
agfan2013
AG
Sucks but makes sense as I noticed too that the beta was like all of 2 or 3 weeks before release, that's not enough time to change anything that they find from the beta.

Yeah that time slot might hurt their sales a bit coming after a bunch of good games but I'd rather have a polished, complete game than a half assed rushed one. I'll still be buying this no matter what (on the XB1 as I now have one).
Aggietaco
AG
Everyone get their codes?

I'll probably hop on for a bit tonight around 9.
agfan2013
AG
Nothing yet but I did get an email last weekend saying the beta was around the corner and to watch my email. I though it started the 24th or 25?
Aggietaco
AG
Maybe the "technical test" is different than the real Beta.

quote:
Hi AguasAg,

To provide the best experience in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, first we will run a Technical Test to stress our servers from September 21-23.

You have been selected to be part of this Technical test! As this is an early test, you may face some troubleshooting issues during this phase.

Please follow the link below to register for the test.

Thanks for your support!
-Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Team

Kampfers
AG
quote:
Maybe the "technical test" is different than the real Beta.

quote:
Hi AguasAg,

To provide the best experience in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, first we will run a Technical Test to stress our servers from September 21-23.

You have been selected to be part of this Technical test! As this is an early test, you may face some troubleshooting issues during this phase.

Please follow the link below to register for the test.

Thanks for your support!
-Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Team

Nice! Yeah, the beta begins on the 24th. I'm not in the technical test, but I am in the beta.
Aggietaco
AG
I never received a beta code, but I'm hoping that since the game I downloaded this morning for the technical test is called "Rainbow Six: Siege Beta", I'll be able to play during the beta time frame as well.
jr15aggie
AG
Yeah, I don't have a code either, just an email on the 15th saying to keep an eye out for an email that should be coming. Been a while since I played some good MP with a texags group... hopefully the beta goes smooth and we can actually enjoy it!
bearamedic99
AG
Anybody playing?
jr15aggie
AG
I still don't have my final code via email. I'm guessing I won't get it until tomorrow when the beta goes live.

I will try and secure some game time tomorrow night so we can get a team together.

XBL: The Aggie
Aggietaco
AG
I attempted to play for about 3 hours last night. Still some issues they are working out in preparation for the beta, but the game is fun.
Aggietaco
AG
Looks like closed beta access is going to be granted in waves starting tomorrow morning and runs through Monday. Seems like a great way to piss people off. And I still haven't seen anywhere that says technical test access guarantees closed beta access, so I don't know if I'll be around or not.
agfan2013
AG
quote:
Looks like closed beta access is going to be granted in waves starting tomorrow morning and runs through Monday.

Only through Monday? Damn that's not a lot of time, at least give us a full week to try it out.

I heard today the full game is releasing with only ten maps? Kind of low for a primarily multiplayer game, I wonder how many will be in the beta, 2 or 3 would be my guess.

Still no email with a download code.....
Aggietaco
AG
The tech test had 3 so I'm guessing the same but they are supposed to be adding a game mode for the beta. Hopefully some of you get codes for tomorrow. I'll be on around 7pm.
jr15aggie
AG
No code for me yet. I can probably secure some game time if I get a code... If.
Aggietaco
AG
You might check the reddit R6 forum. People have been dumping codes for the technical test, so I assume the same will happen for the beta. If I get one, I'll pass it along since I won't need it.

First round of codes should have been sent overnight or by 8AM this morning.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/
jr15aggie
AG
Guess I'm not in the 1st round then... I got signed up a long time ago and have been getting the "keep checking your inbox" emails. If you get a code email to my work account.

Gonna be hard to get a group of TexAg'ers together if they are doing a rolling beta launch.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.