Clash of Clans Recruiting (Expanding Empire)

53,475 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Dogdoc
ksp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Ol'Army is th9 heavy and actually needs some TH10'S or needs to split into two. We lost a few th10s to real life and just kicked our #1 for multiple occurrences of profanity and constantly not listening to rules agreed to by the rest of the clan. come check us out if you like.. we started transitioning into a three star attacking clan around a month ago (fewer gowipe attacks), so there are many attack varieties that we try and watch. Any members that are under 20 are either very active or are the children of coleaders with access to thier devices. We also have the higher level clan that has 3 close to max players, but they aren't looking for that many new members, I don't think... doesn't hurt to ask though.. war attacks start tonight
How often does ol army CW?
Lone Starr
AG
Twice a week right now, but there have been rumblings of warring constantly and more people opting out of the mid week war, or really just opting out of any of them if they are going to be away like we do now.

That's funny thorp, but no need to worry about attractive people here. There aren't any.
ksp
West do you have an email or are you on groupme where can talk more besides here?
Lone Starr
AG
Garrettj40 at yahoo
ksp
Email sent
PrincessButtercup
AG
I'm gonna join one of these after my war ends today. I would get close to a mil in loot, but some people haven't even attacked! Ugh. So it's time for me to look elsewhere. Can't be spending all that loot on war attacks for nothing.
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
I'm gonna join one of these after my war ends today. I would get close to a mil in loot, but some people haven't even attacked! Ugh. So it's time for me to look elsewhere. Can't be spending all that loot on war attacks for nothing.

Join hullabaloo
PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
quote:

Join hullabaloo

Is that the uber competitive one? I'm a th7 with a lot of things upgraded but not everything yet. Got drags last week so I'm not yet 100% proficient with them but I'm active in the clan.
Drake aTm
AG
We war a lot and win a lot.

Everyone there, is really helpful and the communication is great.

The highest level is a th9, but we're mostly th8 and th7
PrincessButtercup
AG
Requested
brewdawg
AG
I am a fairly maxed out TH8. Still working on walls, a few remaining defenses and some lab upgrades. I have been in a Clan for a while, but most wars we only have about 5 or 6 out of 15 that attack, and 2 of those ones that I control.

Which Clan should I join?
Thriller
AG
Come join Ol Army Aggies
Phat32
AG
TH10 here, I can second the issue with the IT's and Xbows counting heavily in matchmaking. I just joined a new clan that had been undefeated in the past 20 wars. They were all excited to have my high level troops, until my IT's and Xbows dragged them into wars we could not win.
AgBQ07
AG
Congrats to Aggie United from the Deceptives. Wish we could have tied it up at the end, but the AQ is a fickle b*tch.

Btw, didn't have a clue an all-Aggie clan was a thing until we were matched up.
zurcaled11
AG
Culdeus, has the air sweeper made the air attacks that much more difficult? Or is it still business as usual?
PrincessButtercup
AG
It isn't too bad unless you get one of the advanced ones . Just handle then like air d.
Nom de Plume
AG
How much damn cash have some of you spent on this? Or have you played since day 1? I've spent more than I care to admit and I'm just a mid-TH8 in 8 months or so. And can't follow most of the posts on this thread.
Phat32
AG
Probably $50-75 over 1.5 years? I play a bunch but have slowed down since hitting TH9 & 10.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
How much damn cash have some of you spent on this? Or have you played since day 1? I've spent more than I care to admit and I'm just a mid-TH8 in 8 months or so. And can't follow most of the posts on this thread.

Possibly $5. Been playing since September of 2012.
Lone Starr
AG
Started about 14 months ago. Max th9 except for walls/heros. Spent $10 for my 4th builder a loooong time ago.. just recently spent $20 for gems to keep my drills boosted. Most in our clans have spent about the same, I think. Just be patient. TH8 is too fun to gem your way through.
Burdizzo
AG
I have been playing a little over a year and a half (~started Halloween '13). I am pretty close to being max TH 8. Have not spent a dime. Some of my coworkers started right before me. I think one guy spent $20. The rest of them use Google survey rewards to buy gems ocassionaly, bit don't spend real money.
Phat32
AG
A couple of people I work with have spent over $500 (one, I think over $2K, but he can afford it). They burned out on playing and now our bases are better than theirs.

I saw an article where they (Supercell) make most of their money from the top 10% of spenders (the whales).
Burdizzo
AG
We had one guy (he was an intern so I didn't claim him above) who spent (he claimed) $60 to get some fast upgrades. He got his town all out of whack at TH 9 and couldn't figure out why he was getting his butt kicked by 7s and 8s. We think he spent way more than $60 but he wouldn't fess up. He got frustrated and paid money to another person to take over a pretty solid TH 9 account. He screwed that up too and had to go back to his first account.

My philosophy is that I went into a free game and I am going to leave it free.
Phat32
AG
quote:
"The top 10 percent of players can account for as much as 50 percent of all in-app purchase revenue," says Andy Yang, CEO of the mobile monetization research firm PlayHaven.

http://www.wired.com/2012/11/meet-the-whales/
ham98
I am a max th8 and started around July of last year. I spent $10 to get a 5th builder because I didn't feel like trophy hunting to masters to get the necessary gems. Only used gems to buy builders and for gem boosted farming(usually when there are 1 gem boosts). The clan I am in is a mix of gemmers and farmers but we discourage jumping up town halls before most of your village is maxed.
bmks270
AG
quote:
quote:
"The top 10 percent of players can account for as much as 50 percent of all in-app purchase revenue," says Andy Yang, CEO of the mobile monetization research firm PlayHaven.

http://www.wired.com/2012/11/meet-the-whales/

Sick.
dlp3719
AG
quote:
someone swang by my clan last weekend. I wasn't around much during that timeframe.

It's best to stick with a big clan for a week or two if you want to learn new stuff. We were in the middle of a lay down to an asian clan that seemed a little too good and a farming clan that didn't fill their cc.

I swung by as Gig 'em!!! to learn about more about GoLavaLoon. Thanks for the tips!
JAG03
AG
I'm a mid level th10 with decent troops. I'm upgrading Hero's and defense right now. What would be a good aggie clan to join?
haircut
AG

Have yall seen Clan Olympics? Zine of these YouTube guys are pretty funny
Lone Starr
AG
Aggiebob, we have a few places you can come to. Come to Aggie 12th Man first with me as the leader. This is our feeder that also does war sniping. A few of us are there with the nonwar farmers while our heros are upgrading. . You can also go to Ol'Army Aggies and just opt out, if you would like to
Finn
AG
It's Mantiki FTW
Trogdor
AG
Yall should try and make friends with the clan Aggie Football. They have 89 wins.
joeag09
AG
Anyone here in a clan named Old Army? They are warring my clan right now. Have gig em in description. Lots of Aggie clans out there it seems
DeBoss
AG
The best aggie clan is Aggies coc. We are almost level 5 clan and are looking for a few new folks. Open to any Ag who's up for war at least 2x a week. We donate and critique each other to get better.
gvine07
AG
We're looking for a few new active members. Mention TexAgs if you request to join. Solid group that's been together for a while

quote:
The best aggie clan is Aggies coc. We are almost level 5 clan and are looking for a few new folks. Open to any Ag who's up for war at least 2x a week. We donate and critique each other to get better.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.