Clash of Clans Recruiting (Expanding Empire)

53,421 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Dogdoc
lexofer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

You know how that whole pregnancy thing happens right? Want to drink and shoot stuff?
Think I got it figured out after the 3rd, will be taking permanent measures to ensure there won't be a 4th. Going to a Baptism this weekend so there probably will be shooting and drinking involved.
Phat32
AG
Attacking across first as a rule is a dumb strategy, especially with lowers for exactly the reason he stated. Some guys are really good with valk attacks, some hogs, etc. Better to let people claim a target and then keep a free attack for whatever is needed next.

I disagree that war isn't serious - a lot of people donate a lot of resources into making a war successful. Watching people piss it away because "it's just a game" is dumb. If you feel that way, just don't war and play casually. It hurts the people that are taking it seriously.

There are plenty of good clans out there, so don't sweat it. Move on to the next clan and find a spot that fits your style.
NICU Dad
AG
For the record, we don't attack our mirror in every war.

Leadership looks at the map prior to war start, and every war plan is different. leadership in my clan understands from out established players what attack troops each player is best with and assigns targets out accordingly. new players to the clan are obviously more difficult for us to know what armies and strategies are best for those players. with everything, communication is the key. sometimes we get it right and sometimes not.

clash caller does indeed look like a valuable tool provided a large majority of the clan uses it.

so despite the back handed insult of a suggestion previous posts on this thread, I am interested and have been interested in giving it a go.

I agree wars are serious for the same reasons you just stated because it gets quite expensive filling war defense castles as well as the specialized castle attack troops for each war attack.

But it is also true that the style that each clan across the world is different. not every clan and their structure is a best fit for all players, and not every style of leadership works for every clasher out there.

I will also say the recent upgrades Supercell did re: eliminating the 35 & 45 man wars make it increasingly difficult to get the right numbers for wars to make sure clans can accommodate their players as best as possible.

there are tons of options available - both Aggie based clans and non-Aggie based clans. I think it would be fair to say that the leadership in my alliance does not make a point of getting on this thread to trash other clans.

as a final point to this post, the clasher lexofer clearly has a dislike for is not an Aggie. and I will say the maroon on maroon "crime" seen on this thread recently is disappointing.
AgLaw02
AG
Whenever the enemy clan adopts the "attack your mirror" strategy, we roll our eyes and know the war won't be close.
Malachi Constant
AG
can i get in on this? I play mostly solo. The myriad clans I've been in don't do anything.

I have 1000+ trophies and I'm called ViewDynamic
AlaskanAg99
AG
Looking for a new clan. TH9, all D is max, walls are all 9, working on 10. AQ15, BK11, currently focusing on Hero upgrades, walls and final troop research. Battle of Gore is my handle.
AgLaw02
AG
Look at Aggies if you like to war. We war 3x/wk and have accumulated 203 wins. Clan tag #P92QRRR.
Malachi Constant
AG
I got kicked out.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
quote:
I got kicked out.
Join mine...

Tag: #P9Y20Y08

We are Space Pirates

We're a laid-back clan, looking to expand
htc0008
AG
Howdy anyone interested in joining the clan "Aggieland" we are 2JQPR8CL. We war twice a week and are looking to grow. Mention TexAgs and you'll get in.
Any questions, please post here.
AlaskanAg99
AG
I joined Aggies, one of them anyway, quiet as a church, so joined Aggie Spirit.
Lone Starr
AG
Great story lex... not being sarcastic. . I have to drive across town also and when I get home and try to get my attack in, 10 seconds into the attack, as I am luring cc troops away, the 1 year old starts screaming and the 3 year old throws a ball at my face... it's awesome

However, the alliance of aggie clans tries to maintain a friendlier atmosphere where they can still win wars. Considering that most people who play in these clans are working adults, who don't want a teenage chat and a cut throat atmosphere, using a separate app for calling targets is a bad idea for this many people. While the idea was great 2 years ago when we tried it and we only had 40 people, most of the 200 people now will use it a few times, then not have time, then forget to check, etc.. if you want a teenage chat where everyone only talks about how awesome they are and and strict attacking atmosphere where separate apps work and they only have to maintain 35 people, then go where the trolls on this thread are telling you to. I have been in just about every aggie clan that averages more than 1.5 wins a week (yes, i am watching all of you), recently and in the past. I was a leader in the alliance for 2.5 years. The alliance wants a winning attitude in a comfortable clan atmosphere where people can enjoy when members spend thier whole life on the game, but it won't be required it... if it's required, then we will be losing too many good people trying to enjoy playing. Imo, the alliance is the top place to he overall if you want the mature atmosphere and advanced attackers

Give it another try, if you want. If you don't like your 1st target, then say it one time in chat. Happens all the time. The alliance clans I was in would get 50 to 70% 3 stars on the 1st targets and people swapped every war. Not sure why the grapes so sour.

Or, go to one of the smaller aggie clans and be a leader and start helping them learn

I know, I know, tldr
Furious Styles
Aggie 12th man clan.... I didn't expect ags to be such tools to other ags. Nice job.
Lone Starr
AG
That's the one affiliated with aglaw's responses, above. I agree
Phat32
AG
Biiiig update today.
Dolemite
AG
Most of the clans here are invite only.
kurt vonnegut
AG
http://www.wsj.com/articles/tencent-agrees-to-acquire-clash-of-clans-maker-supercell-1466493612

hurleyag
AG
Overview for those of us not subscribed to the WSJ?
kurt vonnegut
AG
I don't subscribe either, but for some reason it didn't ask me to sign in. . .

Here is the very quick overview:

quote:
Tencent Holdings Ltd.[url=http://quotes.wsj.com/TCEHY][/url] and its partners will pay $8.6 billion to buy the Finnish maker of the "Clash of Clans" mobile game, a deal that will catapult the Chinese internet giant to the global top of the fast-growing mobile game industry.
byfLuger41
AG
Please don't get mad OP, but I'm looking for some new members to join my clan.

We recently had a mass exodus that has left us adding and culling randoms. If anyone would like to join, please feel free to come over.

Clan name: men on men (sarcasm)

Clan ID #: QRUOPU9

We have level 8 clan perks and any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
2017 World Series Champions - Houston Astros
aTmLoKi
AG
We are looking to get a few more active Aggies in our War Farming Clan. We are the other Aggie 12th Man (#8Y928GJQ) and are especially looking for TH8 or rushed TH9 bases. When you apply, write "TexAgs" and we'll work with you to get you versed with the expectations of a War Farming Clan. This is a good opportunity for those of you who may have a rushed based or just need extra resources.
Bulldog73
AG
Phat32
AG
Do either of the clans support TH11?
Bulldog73
AG
Yup. I think the only one that doesn't is hullabaloo, although I may be wrong on that.
NICU Dad
AG
rasher, from our clan alliance:

Ol Army Aggies
Hullabaloo
Aggieland (lvl 9 one)
Aggies United!

The only one that doesn't allow for TH11's is Hullabaloo. They're a TH10 and under only clan.
Phat32
AG
Big changes coming soon:
H-town Ag03
AG
I got kicked out of hullabaloo clan for missed attacks. I was moving homes and forgot about the game. Can I join again?
Dogdoc
AG
H-town, probably better for you go to Aggies United or another more casual clan.
SpringsAg
AG
Hey All,

Hoping to see if there are openings in any Aggie related serious - war clans.

I've led my clan that consists of a few friends (2 others are Ags also), and some randoms, but we are looking to join a more established clan that has constant war participation.

We've got at least 5 members who constantly contribute - happy to share more info about the players if there is room in any Aggie clans.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Info on the interested players -

1. Me - TH10, heroes 27/28.
2. TH10, heroes 15/15
3. TH9, heroes 27/27

The others are a bit rushed, but good clan mates.
Ornlu
AG
What's your clan tag?
SpringsAg
AG
Current clan is Kief Chiefs, #L02V090Q
Dogdoc
AG
Msowrex, i just sent you a friend request and a join request. I'm a coleader in hullabaloo. Please accept. Ornlu is likely coming over as well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.