Clash of Clans Recruiting (Expanding Empire)

53,182 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Dogdoc
AGro99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are looking for some new members to expand or Clash of Clans EMPIRE???

We currently have 4 Aggie Clans working together to fit everyone's Clash needs... Ol'Army Aggies, Aggies United, Hullabaloo, and Aggie 12th Man.

We have a high level war clan, a mid level war clan (th8 & below), a farming clan, and a clan that brings people from all these clans together for war... About 130 Ags total. We war constantly in one of the clans. Once established, members are free to move around between clans. The war clans are all already at level 3 perks. We are looking to add some new active Aggies to our CoC Empire! No rushed bases please, unless you are willing to complete upgrades before warring.

Search for the clan "Hullabaloo" (maroon and white shield) and Vinney as the leader. State your class year and mention TexAgs in your request.

Follow the war plan, chat, and be willing to donate troops... We'd love to have you. All levels welcome!
CrottyKid
AG
What about people who have never even played? Would you welcome them?
chigger
AG
Ok I'm gonna go ahead and ask this cause these seem to come up fairly regularly.

Is this game really that great? I tried it once way back probably 2 years ago and just couldn't get into it. It seems insanely popular though. It also sounds like its a money sink. What am I missing?
AGro99
The fun comes from the interactions as a clan... Not as fun by yourself.

We welcome all, but you have to reach a certain level before the game allows you to join a clan.

No money needed, and we actually take pride in not spending money
chigger
AG
I can appreciate that. Maybe I'll give it a try again.
CrottyKid
AG
I'm going to check it out. If I like it, I have no problem donating resources for the greater good.

ETA: I heard a 40 year old man and his 70+ year old mom arguing about Clash of Clans in the Admiral's Club at DFW last week. It must be a pretty addictive game. They were really upset about something, and they were using terms from the game that I did not understand.
Post removed:
by user
CrottyKid
AG
I loaded android on a virtual machine and left it running in the background on my mac. Seems fun to just check every now and again. Went on some raids and got some gold. I'm not totally sure what I am supposed to be doing, though. I wish it was more like Rise of Nations.
GMM
I'm in this clan and it's great. Lots of people willing to teach you the tips and tricks.

You can get out of it whatever you're willing to put into it. Some people spend all day everyday on it, others just check in on it once a day. The more you play the more fun it is though, in my opinion.
Post removed:
by user
GMM
There is definitely a strategic element to it. Especially when planning out your attacks and setting up your defenses. If you don't ever raid other players there's not much else to do. But you can raid whenever and however much you want (pending the training time of your troops)
CrottyKid
AG
It is pretty much just like SheriffBarclay explains it. It is a little bit faster than Pet Hotel or something my kids play, but not much faster. I guess it is good for people who actually have jobs and want to check on something a couple of times a day. I'll find out whether I'm really into it on Monday when I have work to do.
Ganondorf
AG
As your town hall grows things slow down a whole lot. I decided to pull the trigger on town hall 8 and it takes a min of 4 days to build anything.

My clan goes to war on Fridays so maybe it'd be more fun to war more often. I really only log in twice a day to gather resources unless it's Friday or Saturday. I don't attack other players.

Personally I like boom beach better because you have some control of your troops but it plays really slow by being able to build only 1 thing at a time.
Post removed:
by user
CrottyKid
AG
Yeah. That's it. I hate that stuff, but I'm actually having a bit of fun "gaming the system" right now. Since the game is on an emulator on my computer, i can also run an autoclicker on the emulator that is keeping my game from timing out. I can leave this sucker running for days just collecting gold and never getting raided because I didn't sign in.
CrottyKid
AG
Nevermind. I found you guys, but I can't join because I don't have the minimum number of trophies.
AGro99
@ crottykid How many trophies do you need us to drop to?
AgLaw02
AG
There's a clan called "Aggies" that has won 21 of the last 25 wars. We see ourselves as the preeminent Aggie war clan. We war 3x per week, but we allow players to click out of war on their profile if that's too much for you. We are mostly town hall 8 & 9, but will take 7s & 10s if it's a good fit. We have 35 members & are always interested in new Aggie members. Leader is Old Sarge. Clan tag: #P92QRRR

We are selective in who we accept, & remove players who can't play at a high level. If you're just looking for a big social group, it's probably not the place for you, but if you want to win with other Aggies who will play the game well then there's probably not a better clan.
CrottyKid
AG
quote:
@ crottykid How many trophies do you need us to drop to?

Leave it where it is. I am just starting out. I will get there after a while.
TombstoneTex
AG
I'm in!
TombstoneTex
AG
Upgrading to TH9 now with maxed out TH8 buildings.
millertyme
AG
quote:
There's a clan called "Aggies" that has won 21 of the last 25 wars. We see ourselves as the preeminent Aggie war clan. We war 3x per week, but we allow players to click out of war on their profile if that's too much for you. We are mostly town hall 8 & 9, but will take 7s & 10s if it's a good fit. We have 35 members & are always interested in new Aggie members. Leader is Old Sarge.

We are selective in who we accept, & remove players who can't play at a high level. If you're just looking for a big social group, it's probably not the place for you, but if you want to win with other Aggies who will play the game well then there's probably not a better clan.
I can't find this clan. I am interested in joining. TH8 and almost ready for TH9 (need to finish my walls).
AgLaw02
AG
I added the clan tag to the description so you can look it up.
suburban cowboy
AG
"Aggies" take it way too seriously
Drake aTm
AG
I'm a maxed th8. Which clan should I join?

edit: I'm also currently in the clan "Texas A&M "
Drake aTm
AG
Your guys clan is freaking HUGE. Which one do I join first?

-0l army, united, 12th man or hullabaloo?
AGro99
@salgambino As a max th8, you would be a great fit for Hullabaloo, but we will help you find the right place. You will also be able to move and war with all the war clans if you like.
Drake aTm
AG
Joined hullabaloo canceck, canceck. Thanks
GMM
Double Clan XP until the 15th.

That should get us to Level 4 pretty quick
ksp
I was in a small clan of 15v15 and we merge to join a big clan and have done quite well 5-1 since merging. However the amount of young kids in their is over bearing. We are in the process of cleaning it up, but over the next few weeks, if things do not clear up enough, my sanity will not allow me to stay.

If we moved we would have about 15 adults from TH8-Th10 looking for a new home. I 7 days my entire base aside of walls and a few misc traps will be maxed.

is your clan mostly adults?
AgLaw02
AG
Aggies is adults. Clan tag: P92QRRR

We're going for our 10th win in a row today. Our last streak ended at 9 W's. Wish us luck!
Thriller
AG
I'm possibly interested in moving. I'm a lvl 91 th9. Taking 9 slow and building up walls and lab upgrades.
RAT90
AG
Another clan mate (from a different clan) and I are new TH9s slowly upgrading.

Which clan should we join if we like to war twice a week?

I just noticed, Thriller, is that mate to which I am referring. I think I just turned lvl 95.
Lone Starr
AG
Snoota here from the Ol'Army Alliance clans... We are almost all adults and what kids there are, are active, or they opt out of wars and farm with us. If there is room in "Ol'Army Aggies", that is the best place to start (Worleybird89 is usually the leader, but Westerness was left in charge for now). If there isn't room, go to Hullabaloo (99VJRGL9) or "Aggie 12th Man" with the same shield. There are some other "Aggie 12th Man" clans, so be sure to check the shield or look for E King Gill (leader). This is the feeder full of farmers, so don't expect a lot of action unless you start donating gobs.

You don't have to jump around like many of us do, but there is quite a bit of movement around to help with donations and strategy for wars. Also, some choose to jump around to constantly war, and some choose to only war once a week. It's up to you.
Thriller
AG
Interested in OlArmyAggies Based on the description

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.