*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

353,959 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LPHA
Sentinel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It depends. I'd get to level 32 and then do some of the House of Wolves stuff. You'll get some new armor that has 42 light and the perks are pretty decent. You can also get exotics from Xur and then ascend those.
TheVarian
AG
Depends on what you have.. If the Armour is light 36 and you have an exotic you'll be ok for a bit until you get the HoW armor
slickag2007
AG
I'll share what I'm using thus far.

Apotheosis Veil (Helmet): Fully Upgraded (42 Light)
Thrallskin Brace (Gauntlets): Needs ascending (33 Light)
Dusk Tread III (Chest): Still upgrading (27 Light)
Dusk Tread VI (Legs): Still upgrading (29 Light)

Would replacing my chest and legs with new armor be advisable?
TexasAggie_02
AG
I prefer the vault of glass armor and weapons myself
howdydamnit04
AG
Vision of Confluence is the best legendary gun in the game.
slickag2007
AG
Yeah? I picked that up on my one VoG run. Guess I got lucky.
howdydamnit04
AG
Level it up! It was my 1st legendary weapon to make 365 and my first to have 3 365s of.
SETX-AGGIE
AG
GT:TX AG COTY
Invite for POE, raids, etc.
slickag2007
AG
I got some new 36 light stuff from leveling up my cryptarch, and I bought some 36 light boots from the tower. So now I'm at level 32.
Sentinel
AG
Now you can start doing the HoW events. Shouldn't take long to get to 34 now.
TheVarian
AG
Anyone getting on today?
SETX-AGGIE
AG
I will probably get on around 9
slickag2007
AG
By HoW events, you mean Prison of Elders and Trials of Anubis? I've done the basic Prison of Elders, but havent tried Trials of Anubis at all. Seems pretty hardcore, and the PvP is my least played mode.
Sentinel
AG
I was referring to the story type missions mostly. PoE has some good drops. If you get the weapon and armor cores, you can get some nice stuff. Trials has some nice stuff if you can make it through at least 8 rounds. Xur has armor and engrams too.
bearamedic99
AG
I may be on tonight, doing Crota and VoG with 2 lvl 31 characters. Will anyone be on Tuesday during the day? It's my main time I have available to play.
bearamedic99
AG
Plus I could use a buddy to assist with the new DLC missions to unlock the PoE.
slickag2007
AG
I already did all the story missions. They weren't very difficult.
herb96
AG
quote:
Plus I could use a buddy to assist with the new DLC missions to unlock the PoE.
Usually, there are several ags running POE most nights, feel free to just party up.
bearamedic99
AG
Where do I find out how many hours I have spent on this game? I finally received my first legendary emblem drop (token of identity to trade Variks for a shader) and still have no Gjally
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Where do I find out how many hours I have spent on this game? I finally received my first legendary emblem drop (token of identity to trade Variks for a shader) and still have no Gjally
viewing the game stats in the xbox dashboard will give you the total amount (that includes time spent in orbit doing nothing. basically, the game was running)

Bungie has a separate count that tallies actual play time. Bungie.net is blocked at my office, so i can't check it.

I just looked on Destinytracker.com, and it has my total PvE playtime listed at 18 days, doesn't appear to show crucible play time.
TexasAggie_02
AG
hmm, apparently I'm in the top 35% of Control players. I always thought i sucked.
bearamedic99
AG
anyone have a public event app that tracks when HoW bounties appear? My current public event app only tracks normal public events like "Defend the WarSat" etc. It'll be for a droid phone
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
anyone have a public event app that tracks when HoW bounties appear? My current public event app only tracks normal public events like "Defend the WarSat" etc. It'll be for a droid phone
the guy that built destinypublicevents.com and the App said that the HoW events are truly random. He set up a mechanism where people could report the events and the data were all over the place, he couldn't pick out a pattern anywhere.

I believe it, I was at anchor of light on the moon for 20+ mins last night before the event happened. Other times, I've had a HoW event occur, then a public event, then another HoW event before the public event was even finished.
bearamedic99
AG
Thanks
LPHA
AG
Anybody want to run the 32 POE one or twice?

GT: Tiny Pumpkins
bearamedic99
AG
Tomorrow?
LPHA
AG
I found some people yesterday, but I can do it again if you need another body, and if I'm free.
Arkyd
AG
If anyone is on and wanting to run 32 POE, toss me an invite.

GT: Arkyd
slickag2007
AG
What does everyone think of Universal Remote? I'm tempted by it, but I haven't even finished leveling up my TLW yet. Thoughts?
TheVarian
AG
Meh, there are better ones out there. You might get it just to add to you collection
slickag2007
AG
I don't have enough coins in order to do this week and next week. And I only have one character able to complete the weekly strike.
howdydamnit04
AG
Save it then. Bottom half of the exotic list for sure.
LPHA
AG
Iron banner anyone?
bearamedic99
AG
I don't have the time to level each time, especially now that there are people with a higher level than me
LPHA
AG
No worries, just figured it would be more fun with a group. I got my titan to level 3, and ironbanner.info is saying that it should only take 8 or so matches to get my warlock there, starting from 0. So that's cool.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.