*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

353,639 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LPHA
bearamedic99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
10 days after getting it for the first time, my phone's Destiny app states Xur is selling Gjallahorn
Raggy09
AG
Holy ****, he is!
https://www.twitch.tv/anthrometal
slickag2007
AG
I'm buying that! Boom!
TheVarian
AG
EVERYONE BUY IT
Sentinel
AG
The game will henceforth never be the same.
tamusc
AG
Shocker, Xur finally has Gally right before it gets nerfed....that said, I broke my controller with how fast I logged in to buy it. GALLY IS NOW MINE!
TefIon Don
AG
I agree, a Year 2 thread would be useful.
slickag2007
AG
Just did the nightfall solo! Didn't even use my newly acquired gjallahorn either! Never done one solo before.
Thunder18
AG
Gjallarhorn basically completes my exotics weapons needs...how ironic to get Thorn and Gjally just a few weeks before they both get nerfed
Arkyd
AG
Anyone on today that is willing to help with skolas? It's the last thing I need for moments of triumph...
Arkyd
AG
Strike that, killed him finally...
slickag2007
AG
So how hard are the 2 hard mode raids? I need to knock those out. I'm a level 32 Sunsinger Warlock btw.
AggieStout
AG
Vault of glass on hard mode as a 32 would not be that hard. Its all about team work though, so if you have a good knowledgeable team then its cake. If you have a team that is lacking some useful weapons and that dont know how to use then relic then it will take a while.

Crota is pretty easy in hard mode. As a 32 you will be ok since that was the cap when the raid came out. The only thing you will need is someone who can run the sword for crota at the end. Other than that its real easy. Also you will need armor that can give you health by picking up an orb (this is useful for crota) although most good sword runners can kill him now with 2 swords. Crota is all about knowing where to go and getting the strategy down.
If you have run crota on easy its not much different other than your life does regenerate and the strategy is a little different with ogers.
slickag2007
AG
Can we put together a good team from here to help me out sometime this week? I've run both raids on normal, but it's been a while since I ran VoG. Or, if someone can help me beat 35 POE then I can upgrade some armor and deal a little more damage or what not.
TheVarian
AG
When are yall free?
slickag2007
AG
I will be free on Thursday and Friday during the day or the evening. Would love any help I can get.
TefIon Don
AG
I can help out on Thursday. Gt - tripps09
Raggy09
AG
there is so much going on in this video. This is not the same game, and it's going to be a good thing.
slickag2007
AG
Yeah, this looks like there are going to be so many improvements to the game. It's going to be tough to wait until it releases. I still have some stuff to do though. My secondary classes need work on their 2nd subclass and golden chests and all that.
slickag2007
AG
Anyone wanna raid or do POE? I'm on now
TefIon Don
AG
I'll be on this evening if you want to knock out VoG and CE on hard. Maybe we could get a fireteam of all people in the TAMU clan so we can get that raid achievement.
TheVarian
AG
Can I join yall. I'm finally free for once?
TefIon Don
AG
Of course
dcaggie04
AG
Ill be on if yall need another.
slickag2007
AG
Getting back on now. Send me an invite if yall wanna do a raid or some POE
slickag2007
AG
Had a good time knocking out both hard mode raids tonight. And got Word of Crota, Praedyth's Timepiece, and Mida Multitool. Now to work on 35 POE. Thanks to those that helped me out. I appreciate it
LPHA
AG
Anyone doing anything today?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.