Did anyone follow Watt when he was playing for Wiscy?

18,026 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Two Down
Ag Since 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
What stands out to me is how bold/cocky he is when asked about the performance drugs. He boldly states he does not care if he gets tested. Kinda reminds me of a average biker who suddenly became a 7-8 time tour de france winner. We all remember how Armstrong would dare people to doubt him, although people questioned that he was dirty for years. The guy denied his usage for years, although it never seemed real that someone could just out of no where improve to those levels.

This is my favorite part of this thread. Apparently only guilty people declare their innocence. Innocent people are expected to shut up and let people defame them. Also, you're comparing a situation where a guy went from his death bed to dominating an endurance sport where everyone near the top was getting caught for cheating to a guy being the best player in the NFL.

If JJ gets busted one day, I'll be very disappointed. Devastated would probably be a fair word. But he seems like a guy who deserves the benefit of the doubt

agdaddy04
AG
Just give it up Sealy. You're making yourself look silly.
sealyaggies
Because someone has a different opinion than you does not makes them a idiot, silly and whatever other adjective you want to you. This is a message board. People state opinions. We don't always agree with the opinion. So be it. What is comical is I have read many opinionated statements from the very posters who are criticizing me. Can you say hypocrite? Probably not. It would be too much to expect.

I am not trying to convince anyone of my opinion; stop trying to convince me of yours. I simply stated my feelings. If you disagree, then ignore, or grow some thicker skin.
BBQ4Me
AG
You're right.

I wouldn't be surprised if sealy gets busted for being on bath salts. I have nothing to support this accusation. But it's a message board so I'm stating my opinion. Don't like it? Well stop crying and grow some thicker skin.
sealyaggies
You know what this sounds like,

Wah, Wah, my pee pee hurts!!

Go watch some football! My gosh you are a bunch of babies.
jamaggie06
AG
So what if he is? Isn't half the league on something?
BBQ4Me
AG
Thank God for sealy and CE. Without the entertainment value these two Mensas provide, this board would be a boring collection of FF threads
sealyaggies
quote:
Thank God for sealy and CE. Without the entertainment value these two Mensas provide, this board would be a boring collection of FF threads
You really have an inferior complex. Sorry I talked about your action hero and hurt your feelings. Try to get over it and enjoy the rest of your day. Or, just maybe, try and act like you are past puberty.
BBQ4Me
bilbobag
Gotta love people attacking ones character because of success.. They guy finally got a clue in life and put his best foot forward. He will be the first to tell you he was lost and clueless about life. He was a late bloomer physically.

The guy puts in the work and is always in the weight room or watching film. His social life is minimal at best. He's usually in the gym by 4:30/4:45. I usually get there at 5 and he's there before me.

I can say without a doubt he's drug free. His latest drug test by Nfl would agree.

i can understand you want to contribute to the board but with no knowledge of the situation your opinion is more of an accusation.

An opinion is if you think cheese pizza is better than pepperoni
DanTheMan55
Sealy, why do you feel the need to repeat yourself over and over and over? We got it, you think watts on PEDs. This thread is 3 pages of you repeating yourself. Shut up already.
Ulrich
I tend to think everyone in the NFL and NBA is using something.
ce1994
AG
At this point Watt has more to lose by using.
PooDoo
AG
Wasnt Watt the 13th pick? How is that being an unknown?

The Cowboys probably would've taken him at #9 if Tyron wasn't such a young monster of a prospect.

3-4 ends & 4-3 DT's that go in the top 15 usually have high expectations.

He seems like a great guy & teammate... An athletic freak of nature... Extremely driven, productive, & hardworking. What's not to like?
aTm2004
AG
Isn't a sign of PEDs acne? I know Cushing had a bad case of it early on before he got caught.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I wish cushing would start taking the steroids that won him ROY again, cuz the ones he's been taking lately don't work.
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
Gotta love people attacking ones character because of success.. They guy finally got a clue in life and put his best foot forward. He will be the first to tell you he was lost and clueless about life. He was a late bloomer physically.

The guy puts in the work and is always in the weight room or watching film. His social life is minimal at best. He's usually in the gym by 4:30/4:45. I usually get there at 5 and he's there before me.

I can say without a doubt he's drug free. His latest drug test by Nfl would agree.

i can understand you want to contribute to the board but with no knowledge of the situation your opinion is more of an accusation.

VERY subtle name drop/brag in that post. Well done, sir.

That being said, I can see Sealy's view. There's been very few "dominant' success stories that haven't been clouded by HGH use. So, yeah, the idea that someone THAT dominant might take them should be in the back of your mind. To say otherwise, is to be naive. It doesn't mean that you are convicting OR accusing them of taking HGH.

I hope he isn't, and there is exactly zero evidence to support that he does. Unfortunately, because of the actions of the elite, there's room for doubt, speculations, and opinions. It's sad that we've come to this. I hope that JJ isn't taking them, but it would be completely a lie if I said I knew for sure whether he is or isn't. He should be given the benefit of the doubt in a fair society, but we aren't really a fair society.
ATM9000
AG
Glad someone called poster for lobbing accusations under the guise of 'its opinion!' When its actually not what an opinion is at all.
Two Down
AG
quote:

You work out with JJ Watt?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.