Georgia Police shooting (rubber bullets) at Emory University protestors

8,657 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by jwhaby
Iraq2xVeteran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's time for these anti-Semitic idiots to face the consequences. They claim that the fascist Atlanta Police and Georgia state troopers storm the Emory encampment and violently arrest the protestors, but they have no right to assemble through through violence, threats, and invasion of the law-abiding citizens' rights. Expel all of them and deport those on visas for life.

2023NCAggies
ts5641 said:

Rubber bullets? It's a good start.
They should spray them with septic juice
No Spin Ag
Raiderjay said:

Well, FAFO.......
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Spotted Ag
AG
captkirk said:

Nice form

There is no can he...He CAN play LB!
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
jwhaby
akm91 said:

jwhaby said:

schmellba99 said:

jwhaby said:

DCPD158 said:

Space-Tech said:

It's sickening to see "Americans" cheer on the brutality of the police state against the constitutional right to assemble just because they don't fall in line with your ideology.

Their Constitutional rights end when those rights interfere with my Constitutional rights.

I'm relatively ignorant of the claims from both sides, so I'm pretty agnostic to this debate. What constitutional rights were interfered with?
You don't have the constitutional right to threaten, harass or physically intimidate/harm somebody else

Absolutely. I just couldn't tell what the protesters had done from that video. If they threatened people or physically harmed them, then they should be arrested and prosecuted. However, if what they said was crass or offensive, then that's just their opinion and it's a matter of free speech. There's definitely a distinction.
Other than breaking the law by trespassing on private property and not vacating when directed to by LEO?

I can't tell if they are students or not. If they are, they're not trespassing. Also, just because an officer gives an order doesn't mean it is lawful. Me thinks that even if this occurred in a public area, you would want the protesters silenced and roughed up.
Daveintx
Haven't heard Antifa's name in a bit...... just sayin
Foreverconservative
jwhaby said:

akm91 said:

jwhaby said:

schmellba99 said:

jwhaby said:

DCPD158 said:

Space-Tech said:

It's sickening to see "Americans" cheer on the brutality of the police state against the constitutional right to assemble just because they don't fall in line with your ideology.

Their Constitutional rights end when those rights interfere with my Constitutional rights.

I'm relatively ignorant of the claims from both sides, so I'm pretty agnostic to this debate. What constitutional rights were interfered with?
You don't have the constitutional right to threaten, harass or physically intimidate/harm somebody else

Absolutely. I just couldn't tell what the protesters had done from that video. If they threatened people or physically harmed them, then they should be arrested and prosecuted. However, if what they said was crass or offensive, then that's just their opinion and it's a matter of free speech. There's definitely a distinction.
Other than breaking the law by trespassing on private property and not vacating when directed to by LEO?

I can't tell if they are students or not. If they are, they're not trespassing. Also, just because an officer gives an order doesn't mean it is lawful. Me thinks that even if this occurred in a public area, you would want the protesters silenced and roughed up.

I certainly hope that you keep bail money handy and an actual attorney on retainer 27/7 because with your legal knowledge it will serve you well
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
jwhaby
Foreverconservative said:

jwhaby said:

akm91 said:

jwhaby said:

schmellba99 said:

jwhaby said:

DCPD158 said:

Space-Tech said:

I certainly hope that you keep bail money handy and an actual attorney on retainer 27/7 because with your legal knowledge it will serve you well

Maybe I should put you on retainer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.