Georgia Police shooting (rubber bullets) at Emory University protestors

9,071 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by jwhaby
Ghost Mech
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rubber bullets....but shooting nonetheless.

Raiderjay
Well, FAFO.......
Jack Squat 83
AG
I'm sure there is nothing else to this story and like trusting Hamas's death toll count, Ahmed is an unbiased straight shooter.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Rapier108
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Owlagdad
How does Israel interfere with Emory University?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
well that put a smile on my face.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
victim cosplay
sleepybeagle
AG
Perhaps the police should just fly in on Paragliders and shoot them with machine guns?
Would that be ok?

(edit: fixed grammar)
sleepybeagle
6-2, stack monster
sleepybeagle said:

Perhaps the police should just fly in on Paragliders and shoot them with machine guns?
Would that be ok?

(edit: fixed grammar)
I'd pay big money to see that happen!!
DDub74
Are they yelling "Shame" like from GOT? Seems typical from this crowd.
annie88
AG
Good.

Time for these little terrorists to face consequences.

They are vile anti-semitic morons, causing havoc and proving nothing. They've never had to face any consequences of their actions.

Expel them all for life, deport those on visas.
Kraft Punk
Nice
annie88
AG
DDub74 said:

Oh these little cowards think they are the victims. Spoiled, entitled morons who've gotten away with things their entire lives without consequence.
Thunderstruck xx
DDub74 said:

I got a good laugh from that.
BQ78
AG
It's all fun and games until a rubber bullet takes an eye out.

Ask the Austin PD.
Get Off My Lawn
Oh no! A biased mohammedan who supports terrorists is upset. Whatever shall we do.

(I'm not entirely unsympathetic to concerns about rubber bullets - which have been lethal in outlier situations - but this is a bald faced play at manipulation)
WolfCall
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

well that put a smile on my face.
Two thumbs up!

Post of the Day!
WolfCall
AG
BQ78 said:

It's all fun and games until a rubber bullet takes an eye out.

Ask the Austin PD.
Don't rain on our rubber bullet parade!
Ag_0112358132134
God bless America.
BQ78
AG
Shame on me, sorry!
Fightin_Aggie
AG
So strange how this happens in an election year at around the same time the BLM riots happened

Just a lucky coincidence I suppose
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
milner79
Fightin_Aggie said:

So strange how this happens in an election year at around the same time the BLM riots happened

Just a lucky coincidence I suppose

Exactly. All this s*** is orchestrated.
betadawg1
AG
Sounded like paintballs.
jrdaustin
AG
I'm calling this crap out for what it is.

A bunch of non-students and their parent organizations who are invading campuses nationwide without any corrdination with the university administration and a ridiculous expectation that disrupting campus activities is "protected speech".

This is not a first amendment issue. Just as "protesting" by riot and burning buildings is not a peaceful protest. And also just as blocking roadways of critical infrastructure is not a first amendment right.

These folks are free to protest. But NOT in a way that interferes with the activities of those who don't support their protest. At that point, they are infringing upon the rights of others.

This is a blatant and deliberate overreach of first amendment rights by those that have no intention of adhering to our laws and constitution in the first place. To them, our civil protections only exist to be used against us.
Ciboag96
Must be that time, boys and girls! Merry Election Eve everyone! I see the liberal Elves are starting the festivities even earlier this season!
GeorgiAg
AG
I am available to shoot a few if need be. I have a potato launcher upper for an AR15 that would be non-lethal. I could load it up with bacon.
GeorgiAg
AG
Owlagdad said:

How does Israel interfere with Emory University?
My dad taught at Emory and my sister went there. It has a large Jewish population
GeorgiAg
AG
They are also protesting "Cop City" - a large new training facility going in Atlanta.
Space-Tech
It's sickening to see "Americans" cheer on the brutality of the police state against the constitutional right to assemble just because they don't fall in line with your ideology.
PERSON - WOMAN - MAN - CAMERA - TV
Rapier108
Space-Tech said:

It's sickening to see "Americans" cheer on the brutality of the police state against the constitutional right to assemble just because they don't fall in line with your ideology.
There is no right to assemble when you are using violence, threatening others, or trampling on the right of others.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Raiderjay
Space-Tech said:

oh boy.....
fullback44
AG
these are getting entertaining.... stupid college kids / brats taking the money to protest and then getting shot with plastic bullets from the police.. how come the rioters / protesters always look the same, kids with nothing else better to do and usually weirdo colored hair .. and of course the mask
GeorgiAg
AG
Space-Tech said:

Hey! I'm supposed to be the CM lib on here!

Joe Biden apparently controls Atlanta PD now.

Raiderjay
It's sickening to see "Americans" cheer on the brutality of a terrorist state and infringe against the constitutional rights of a people to attend their university just because they don't fall in line with your ideology. /FIFY
P.H. Dexippus
AG
betadawg1 said:

Sounded like paintballs.
Agree. May just be pepper spray balls.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.