John Wick: Chapter 2

21,789 Views | 156 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Buck O Five
Canyon99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kill em all, John Wick.
Sex Panther
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

I was really confused by this when I saw the preview because.....I never saw nor even head of John Wick 1.

And I see tons of movies. I mean I see an average of 35-40 movies in theaters every year and probably 30-45 more on DVD/PPV/Cable. And I'm well aware of many many more that I never see from all the previews. How did I miss this completely?

Is that weird?

Yes. Go watch it. It's badass and Keanu is the man.
MandoArms
Zombie Jon Snow said:

I was really confused by this when I saw the preview because.....I never saw nor even head of John Wick 1.

And I see tons of movies. I mean I see an average of 35-40 movies in theaters every year and probably 30-45 more on DVD/PPV/Cable. And I'm well aware of many many more that I never see from all the previews. How did I miss this completely?

Is that weird?

You know nothing Zombie Jon Snow
Icecream_Ag
S
BrownCoat said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Is that weird?

You know nothing Zombie Jon Snow
just living up to his name
Sex Panther
AG
Small sample size, but the first reviews are in and they are glowing with a 100% on RT.

Between this and Lego Batman, it's gonna be an entertaining weekend at the theater.
M.C. Swag
AG
So pumped for this!
TajMaballer
AG
Sex Panther said:

Small sample size, but the first reviews are in and they are glowing with a 100% on RT.

Between this and Lego Batman, it's gonna be an entertaining weekend at the theater.
In this current political climate where people love to argue hours on end, I think we, as a human race, can agree that if watched John Wick, you loved John Wick.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Sex Panther said:

Luckily, I'll be dropping off my wife to see Fifty Shades Darker while I partake in a little John Wick Chapter 2. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure Darker will make more this weekend than the rest of the top 10 combined.....
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I was wondering if I'd go back to the theater to see John Wick 2. Now I'm thinking...

Yeah. I'm thinking I'm back!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
(Never saw the first one in theaters, but I'm damn well going to see this one in the theater.)
Sex Panther
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

Sex Panther said:

Luckily, I'll be dropping off my wife to see Fifty Shades Darker while I partake in a little John Wick Chapter 2. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure Darker will make more this weekend than the rest of the top 10 combined.....

50 Shades will get destroyed by Lego Batman
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It's interesting how there's almost zero overlap between the 3 big releases this weekend.

Boys 0-12: Lego Batman
Boys 13+: John Wick 2
Women: 50 Shades

The only real overlap is probably young teens and older nerds who want to see Lego Batman.
TajMaballer
AG
Predictions could be fun for this weekend! I'm going:

Lego Batman: 75 million
50 Shades: 60 million
John Wick: 30 million

The first 50 Shades made 85 million opening weekend, but had terrible reviews. I don't think it matches 85 this weekend. Lego Batman has had a great marketing campaign, so I think they can carry that to 1st place this weekend.

I would be over the moon if John Wick could come in 2nd over 50 Shades, but I don't see that happening.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Wow, I may luckily be way off in those numbers

This site has the weekend tracking at Lego Batman at $76 million, Fifty at $46 million and Wick at $23 million. Good. The wife tried to get me to watch some of the first Shades. It is beyond crap.

Good news is, Chapter 2 is 20 minutes longer than the first. So, higher body count......
Log
AG
OH. YEAH.

There's one moment that Al Swearengen really needed to drop a C***sucker at the end of a statement. Would have been absolutely perfect and made the theater meltdown. Otherwise, BOOM.
Eliminatus
AG
Sooooo......go watch it then??

JK.....gonna watch it regardless.
CoppellAg93
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Is that weird?

I was in the same boat. Watched it on one of my movie channels a while back - don't really ever remember it being in theaters either.
FightinTexasAg15
AG

Now we have: Dog Wick
Solo Tetherball Champ
I was coming here to post this.
RadAg14
AG
Dog Wick
Post removed:
by user
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
****ing awesome.

Seriously though, is everyone in the world an assassin?
Got my $2 tickets for Tuesday thanks to my cell phone carrier. Cant wait to see it!
titanmaster_race
I counted 111 confirmed kills by John Wick. The actual number is surely higher.
3rd and 2
AG
Why did the hotel manager give Wick another blood contract medallion thingy?
johncAG
AG
In case he needs to make another deal with someone to get out
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

So I never saw John Wick....is it worth it?

Madmarttigan
AG
Jon Snow still knows nothing
chipotle
Zombie Jon Snow said:

So I never saw John Wick....is it worth it?

If you want to shut your brain off and see lots of killing then yes.
titanmaster_race
the catacombs scene was incredible
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
tv1113 said:

Jon Snow still knows nothing
maybe so but I know this - it isn't "free" on Netflix or Amazon Prime and I've never seen it on cable channels either....so I guess I won't see it because I'm not paying for it with the middling endorsements on here.

Oh well.
agmag90
Really liked it. Better than the first. Tons of great actions sequences obviously. My favorite may have actually been the opening when he's trying to get his car back.
HeadGames
AG
Did not disappoint. I really like this new franchise.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
titanmaster_race said:

the catacombs scene was incredible
It's easy to forget how great some of those scenes are since it's such an assault on the senses. The catacombs and the mirror scenes were amazing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.