***Agents of SHIELD Season 4***

48,661 Views | 450 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Line Ate Member
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TajMaballer
AG
Any stupidity the Rockets put me through was forgiven at the end of this episode. Thanks Shield!
redline248
AG
That is one crazy b..!
chase128
AG
The actress who plays Aida is pretty damn good.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I guess we can refer to this as 'the crazy ex-girlfriend episode'?

But for real. Mallory Jensen is a great actor. She's done all of her parts super well.
chipotle
Aida's blind rage is hilarious because it's true. We all thought it. You a real girl now Aida.
redline248
AG
Exactly right
chipotle
As soon as I saw that look:

Then I was like, "RUN MONICA! RUN!"
redline248
AG
Fitz: ...her
Aida: WHAT?
Me: oh you poor bast-rd
Beat40
Thought that was a fantastic episode. Fitz is such a good character, as well as Simmons. Thought they handled everything between them really well.

Aida/Ophelia is bananas, but that's what makes it fun! Next episode is going to be a wild ride!
mm98
AG
That was an excellent episode. Ghost Rider returning for the final two episodes is even better.

Overall this has been a very good season.
Beat40
Yup! Glad to have Robbie Reyes back on board!
TajMaballer
AG
v

Gif of "The Return"
AgDC
Aida's "Wait..WHAT?" may be my favorite thing ever on this show.
Beat40
I also loved the jealous freak out! Talk about a woman scorned!

I wonder how many powers she has...
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Should be a pretty epic showdown for the finale next week (hopefully season finale and not series finale!)
TexasAggie_02
AG
there needs to be a scene later on where Jemma asks fitz if he slept with Aida in the Framework.

Beat40
We were in the Framework!
Saxsoon
AG
I actually thought stuff was going well and Aida would join up until the . . . WHAT????

Seriously her crazy rage was pretty frightening and took on some horror vibes throughout
TexasAggie_02
AG
TajMaballer
AG
derekjohnson15 said:

Should be a pretty epic showdown for the finale next week (hopefully season finale and not series finale!)

There's a certain sense of excitement not knowing if this is the series finale or not! I would be crushed if this didn't get picked up for at least one more season though. There are better shows, but I don't think there's a show with better characters that I care about more than Shield.
Beat40
I really liked how they explained how they all felt after getting out of the Framework. I loved the explanation that it was like living two lives and they could remember everything to the point where it affected their real world self. If Mack comes out of the Framework, it's going to be crazy to see who he is in the real world.
TajMaballer
AG
Edit: tried to link to showrunner saying they got renewed.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Renewed!

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/11/agents-shield-season-5-renewal/
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Saxsoon
AG
I read a joke that fitz gets all the **** thrown at him by the show runners because Ian is the best actor on the show. Then I realized it wasn't a joke
redline248
AG
Back in season 1, I don't know that anyone would have said that about the actor. Today, it's definitely true.
TexasAggie_02
AG
he and mallory jenson. the range of characters she has played this season has been phenomenal.
TexasAggie_02
AG
interesting parallel. the left side is Daisy after being liberated from HIVE, and the right is obviously fitz from this week.

FightinTexasAg15
AG
Just in case anyone was wondering: "I wonder if Daisy/Skye was ever a pop singer in China?"

lne2011
AG
Last season Jemma is off on another planet, falls for another guy and Fitz forgives her. This season Fitz is in another reality, falls for another lady and Jemma forgives him.

So when's the wedding?
TajMaballer
AG
I think every actor has gotten comfortable with their character and the chemistry is incredible between everybody. Ward came back and was a more interesting version of his Season 1 self. It's been great to see this show grow! Kind of reminds me of Parks and Rec.

I also want to say that I got to attend a Fitzsimmons panel and they were just so much fun messing with each other. I'm excited to see how each actor does outside of AoS when the show ends. Luckily we don't have to worry about that until next season
Beat40
Pumped to see Ghost Rider again tomorrow!!
SeattleAgJr
*********I just wanted that horrible little **** of a kid to die a horrible death.

I would love to have had a scene where her body was impaled on a thousand knives as Ghost Rider ripped her to shreds.

DO NOT ****ING CAST KIDS IF THEY ****ING CANNOT ACT.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
This episode is a roller coaster of emotions

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.