***Agents of SHIELD Season 4***

47,378 Views | 450 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Line Ate Member
israeliag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice teaser for the future.

That cell looked like the Kiln, but guessing it's the Inhuman's home
redline248
AG
Ghost Rider is by my favorite thing this show has ever done. So much awesome.

What did Coulson have to do make that deal?
TajMaballer
AG
Great finale to a great season. Now the wait until next year
TajMaballer
AG
I'm thinking we get S.W.O.R.D and a lot of space adventures.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I read that even though the show got renewed, they probably will have a smaller budget next season. So, I imagine talks went something like:

Executives: You're renewed for season 5, but we're reducing your budget
Shield: Cool. So... SPACE?!?!
israeliag
AG
redline248 said:

Ghost Rider is by my favorite thing this show has ever done. So much awesome.

What did Coulson have to do make that deal?

Yeah Ghost Rider has been excellent. I was a bit confused around the deal. I thought the deal was to use Coulson to kill AIDA- Coulson lets the demon use his body in exchange for it killing AIDA (which the demon wanted anyway). Sounds like a win-win but not sure why Coulson didn't want anyone to know. Does it leave something behind in the host?

Also how did they make an android Jemma so quickly?
redline248
AG
It's possible Aida already had the body from when she tried to take over everyone before, and they just reprogrammed it.
MooreTrucker
AG
That was my thought as well
israeliag
AG
And they got it where? From the destroyed drilling platform?

And there are more Russian LMDs out there right?
MooreTrucker
AG
Some of the LMDs were at the SHIELD base, IIRC.
Red Five
AG
Ghost Rider is freaking brutal! Love it! He has been so good this season.
91_Aggie
AG
Red Five
AG
Nice
Hulla Baller
AG
Jiggle...jiggle...jiggle
redline248
AG
Ain't the internet great?
YellowPot_97
AG
can
not
stop
watching
TexasAggie_02
AG
They didn't need to go to all that trouble to kill Aida. We already know from a previous episode that icers work on her. Jemma could have iced her and the ghost rider could do his thing.
SeattleAgJr
Season 5 will not air until January 2018, and will be non stop with no breaks through May!
91_Aggie
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

They didn't need to go to all that trouble to kill Aida. We already know from a previous episode that icers work on her. Jemma could have iced her and the ghost rider could do his thing.

Did you miss the part where she had new powers and real bullets didn't bother her?
TexasAggie_02
AG
91_Aggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

Did you miss the part where she had new powers and real bullets didn't bother her?

Did you miss the part where icers knocked her out. Did you miss the last 4 seasons where icers are non lethal and knock you unconscious?
Weimerica
So when is Ghost Rider getting his own show? Granted he's insanely overpowered for any villain the show has ever had but man he was awesome. It's a shame we will never get to see Ghost Rider meeting any of the Avengers. Also, I wish they would have allowed him to use the Pennance Stare more simply because it can reduce almost any being's mind to mush as he makes them feel the pain of every victim they have ever caused.
israeliag
AG
Wed definitely won't be seeing a crossover from TV to film but would be cool to see him show up in Dr. Strange 2.
Trident 88
AG
Just watched the last episode. It will truly suck if they don't keep this show on the air for at least as long as Marvel is churning out movies that it can relate to.

Also, did anyone else notice this minor "oops" moment?
When Mack and Yo-yo were back in the real world and talking about having a future together, they ended their conversation with an embrace/kissing. Yo-yo is much shorter than Mack, so when she put her arms around him, her hand ended up on the bottom of his butt, and then she awkwardly moved it down to the back of his thigh. Not a big deal, but I thought it was funny.
imjustsayin
AG
Some thoughts.

Did anyone else notice Ward making the shot on yoyo?

Still confused about the deal with Coulson.

Glad they renewed but it seemed as though they probably shot a fully closed plot and a next season teaser with the diner scene, but fortunately it was the teaser that they used!!

No idea where Coulson is now and why he'd be going to work.

The Inhumans teaser being shown in IMAX?? Hmm.. interesting.
texasaggie04
AG
Absolutely loved the end with Radcliffe.

I did feel that Aida's death was a little anti-climactic though. Lots of teleporting and a mild struggle, and it was over. Guess I just wanted more after that whole stabbing Simmons thing...

I noticed that too about Ward. I would have sworn it was Ward shooting when Yo-Yo entered the Framework but then suddenly it was Radcliffe talking to her. Not sure what that was about. Maybe it was dark and I just mistook him for Ward (anybody else notice the entire episode was shot with the bloody lights off?).

How did Talbot survive a bullet point blank to his face? One possibility - it's a comic book show and I'm thinking too much. Second possibility, he's also an LMD and the entire conference was a charade orchestrated by the Russians.

Did anybody catch what Robbie said to Coulson when they were talking about the deal? I thought there was a line in there that I missed.

I'm guessing the space adventure is either a crossover with the new Inhumans show, or else it's the start of SWORD (since SHIELD on Earth is basically gone now, with the Russians and LMDs running around).
texasaggie04
AG
Another possibility, after some quick Googling, is that they could be in Prison 42.

That might explain why Coulson said it was time to get to work, and it would have a nod to Civil War.
CapCityAg89
AG
texasaggie04 said:

Another possibility, after some quick Googling, is that they could be in Prison 42.

That might explain why Coulson said it was time to get to work, and it would have a nod to Civil War.

Damn. Geeks are sure geeky.
AliasMan02
AG
Just caught up and can't help but feel we have a missed opportunity here.

The Framework would have been a GREAT once-a-season check-in like Star Trek's Mirror Universe. Just do one episode a year where we see what the crew is doing in the alternate world.

The season was wild ass, but a lot of ridiculous fun.
Line Ate Member
AG
I hope that it continues also. I liked how they tied the movies with the show. The ending of this tells me they are hunting for something dealing with the Infinity Wars.

Next season should be fun.
AliasMan02
AG
Line Ate Member said:

I hope that it continues also. I liked how they tied the movies with the show. The ending of this tells me they are hunting for something dealing with the Infinity Wars.

Next season should be fun.
Guardians and Thor have tons of secondary/ancillary characters that they could bring into AoS: Space Adventure.
swimmerbabe11
I finally got to watch it all on Netflix. Holy cow that was a fun season. It's also kinda fun to read this whole thread with the advantage of having watched it all.

This is easily the best season yet. They did a great job.

I miss Tripp. I also had just started to really enjoy Mace when he died.
Line Ate Member
AG
I enjoyed seeing Ward as a good guy again.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.