Check your ticketmaster account.

15,396 Views | 174 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jograki
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Everything in NY says "Voucher Sold Out for this Event".
jrod2181
2 weeks til I use first of two vouchers redeemed. Counting crows/rob Thomas
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Boy have these turned out to be worthless or what...I mean I got 2 tickets to 1 show but....I'm sitting on 11 other vouchers and nothing announced since June.....

The Milkman
AG
jrod2181 said:

2 weeks til I use first of two vouchers redeemed. Counting crows/rob Thomas
Wish i coulda gotten in on those
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

So I got an email this morning with links to a new revised site and it said it was sent because I wanted to be notified when new events were available.

But no new events are listed.

Hmmmm.... starting to despise this entire thing. I've used 1 of 11 ticket vouchers.

Tobias Funke
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

So I got an email this morning with links to a new revised site and it said it was sent because I wanted to be notified when new events were available.

Hmmmm.... starting to despise this entire thing. I've used 1 of 11 ticket vouchers.

Yeah same. That was a pretty annoying headfake
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Tobias Funke said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Yeah same. That was a pretty annoying headfake

Maybe it means something is imminent though...we'll see.
62strat
AG
That whole thing is such a farce. There aren't even any venues in Denver, like at all.. Well I think there was one random club, with local bands.

And yeh, now this? How about get the damn list up before emailing everyone?
Vade281
AG
Tickets are up but it says all sold out..
Vade281
AG
Nevermidn I got it to work in Dallas. Picked up lawn seats for JEW and incubus.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

I just pulled the trigger on 5 concerts in Dallas - 2 for each.

Figured I should use what I can because it's been like 9+ months between offers.

I'll sell what I can and use what I can;t sell.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG

FYI there are other local concerts listed under Irving, TX
schmendeler
AG
what is the website? I didn't see any email, but I had vouchers last time. didn't get to use any.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
http://settlement.livenation.com/

Login is same as your Ticketmaster login
schmendeler
AG
thanks. am I right in seeing one show for all of Houston?
Skitch05
AG
Thanks. I picked up a couple sets in Dallas/Irving. At least this time the vouchers are for popular 90's bands instead of covers of popular 90's bands.
62strat
AG
Sure enough, no shows in Denver.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I had an easy time selling tix on craigslist to 311 with Sublime last summer as well as Gwen Stefani. The only ones I actually used myself were for Prophets of Rage which was awesome.

Just picked up Incubus and also Linkin Park which should both be easy to sell as well. And this still won't even come close to covering all of the money ticketmaster has raped me out of over the years but I'll take it.
johnrth
There was a post/meme on reddit yesterday that mentioned no shows in the whole U.S. that picked up traction and coincidentally they put up a giant list of concerts out this a.m.
Jim01
AG
Not jack in Houston that I see. What a rip.
gougler08
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

I had an easy time selling tix on craigslist to 311 with Sublime last summer as well as Gwen Stefani. The only ones I actually used myself were for Prophets of Rage which was awesome.

Just picked up Incubus and also Linkin Park which should both be easy to sell as well. And this still won't even come close to covering all of the money ticketmaster has raped me out of over the years but I'll take it.
I just wish I could use the things down in Houston, let alone actually get some money off of this
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
gougler08 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

I just wish I could use the things down in Houston, let alone actually get some money off of this

If there aren't Houston events you could buy events for other cities and sell them.
Bunk Moreland
went ahead and snagged 2 for The Flaming Lips in Irving on the 30th of September, but 99% chance I'll be at the A&M game that day. Guess if it happens to be an early kick we can drive up after.
62strat
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

gougler08 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

If there aren't Houston events you could buy events for other cities and sell them.
barring any scalping laws of course.
Jim01
AG
I was able to use a couple $2.25 vouchers on Modest Mouse in Houston, so at least I got something so far
Jim01
AG
Got an email yesterday and there were actually two Houston shows for the first time I can remember. I got two GA tickets to Lord Huron at Revention for free. The other was some electronic artist named Rezz I had no interest in. Looks they are gone now. Guess I just happen to check at the right time.

There are some Dallas shows up still.
goadius6
AG
Go see Lord Huron!
blinnboy83
So annoying. Got the email about the voucher at 230am. Checked the site at 830 and there were no events listed. Now sold out.
Jim01
AG
Yeah I tried yesterday morning and didn't see anything, then checked again last night and saw the two events.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Well I got the Dallas email similarly early and nothing was there... later a few populated and even later in the day up to 20+ events were posted.

So keep checking.

although they all sucked imho and I did not even use the vouchers on tix to resell.
Jasomania
AG
Houston seems to really get the shaft on these, I checked at like 2 and there were only 7 events at Revention that were eligible, none of them really spectacular (I got tickets for Lil Dicky and Rise Against) and all of them were sold out within the hour.
Jim01
AG
Just got an email that the Lord Huron tickets come with a free physical copy of their new cd, shipped at no extra cost. The gift that keeps giving
62strat
AG
Jasomania said:

Houston seems to really get the shaft on these, I checked at like 2 and there were only 7 events at Revention that were eligible, none of them really spectacular (I got tickets for Lil Dicky and Rise Against) and all of them were sold out within the hour.
Denver hasn't gone any, sooo..
62strat
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Well I got the Dallas email similarly early and nothing was there... later a few populated and even later in the day up to 20+ events were posted.

So keep checking.

although they all sucked imho and I did not even use the vouchers on tix to resell.
dallas has godsmack/shine down, AX7/prophets and breakingben/5FDP, those are pretty big name shows.
Wicked Good Ag
Bunk Moreland said:

went ahead and snagged 2 for The Flaming Lips in Irving on the 30th of September, but 99% chance I'll be at the A&M game that day. Guess if it happens to be an early kick we can drive up after.

What game is that ??

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.