Check your ticketmaster account.

15,363 Views | 174 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jograki
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Houston shows are showing up but codes aren't working.
TP Ag '87
AG
And plaintiff attorneys don't give a s*** if the settlement funds are actually "monetized" cuz they get paid a % of the settlement value as their fee.
Phat32
AG
quote:
This whole thing is a heaping pile of ****.
I think that's the definition of Ticketmaster.
cajunaggie08
AG
Here's a current list of the Houston shows. Looks like I won't be using my 13 vouchers anytime soon

JUL
FRI

The Molly Ringwalds
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
08:00 PM
Find Tickets

JUL
SAT

The Nirvana Experience
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
07:00 PM
Find Tickets

AUG
FRI

Willie Colon
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

SEP
FRI

Yacht Rock Revue
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

SEP
SAT

Ryan Bingham and Brian Fallon & the Crowes
Revention Music Center
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

JUL
SAT

Stephen "Ragga" Marley - The Fruit of Life Summer Tour
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

AUG
SUN

Eric Johnson
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

JUL
SAT

Back In Black
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

SEP
WED

Boyce Avenue: Be Somebody World Tour
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
06:00 PM
Find Tickets

JUL
TUE

Zakk Wylde - Book of Shadows II Tour
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

JUL
WED

Belanova
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

NOV
WED

Perpetual Groove
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

JUL
SAT

HeartByrne
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

JUN
FRI

The Dan Band
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

JUL
FRI

L7
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

OCT
TUE

NEEDTOBREATHE Presents TOUR DE COMPADRES
Revention Music Center
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

SEP
FRI

Richard Cheese & Lounge Against the Machine
House of Blues Houston
Houston, TX
Find Tickets

TXAG 05
AG
You don't like Ryan Bingham?
Jim01
AG
Slim pickens indeed. Don't know much of Bingham's music but he's the standout of that list for sure.

The Dan Band still kicking around! For those that don't know that's the band from Old School. "And I need you now tonight... I Foocking need you more than EVER!"
LylaGarrity
AG
Can't get my voucher to work for the Ryan concert.
jamesf
AG
I can't get any of my vouchers to work either. Does this mean there aren't any of the free tickets available?
aggielostinETX
AG
quote:
Here's a current list of the Houston shows. Looks like I won't be using my 13 vouchers anytime soon

JUL
FRI

(truncated)

Find: Houston
Replace with: Dallas
= Same list
TXAG 05
AG
quote:
Can't get my voucher to work for the Ryan concert.
Me either
spadilly
S
Voucher won't work for the Houston Needtobreathe or Death Cab shows either.
The Collective
AG
I have a pair of e-tickets that do not show up for me to print on the orders page. I go to e-mail them and report the issue as directed by their FAQ, but the contact form fails each time. What a terrible company.
bthotugigem05
AG
They issued a revised list today that is mainly cover bands.
Plaintiff's attorneys should have gotten paid in nothing but GA tickets to crappy concerts and $2.25 discount vouchers.
TP Ag '87
AG
Never seen Dan Band so may try for those. Haven't seen Eric Johnson in long time. IF I can go for free, may do it.
TXAG 05
AG
It now says "Voucher Sold Out for this Event" for pretty much everything.
62strat
AG
quote:
It now says "Voucher Sold Out for this Event" for pretty much everything.
yeh I see this.. what a fecking scam.

*Yesterday, there were 500 events, none of them said sold out, I tried to get 4 events (in Concord CA), none worked, all gave errors of some sort.
*This morning, the list is reduced to 250 events, mostly HOB tribute bands, and some cities were gone altogether (like Charlotte, and all but one show in Concord, CA was gone this morning, yesterday there were ~15).
*Now, the list grows again to 500, but nearly all of them sold out (voucher wise), including all the ones in Concord that I tried to get yesterday.. My brother lives 30 minutes from Concord so I was going to get him some tickets.

Un****ing believable. This is no where near being 'settled'.

jamesf
AG
quote:
Please Note

At this time, the first wave of eligible events has been closed. Please check back periodically for updates.
http://concerts.livenation.com/microsite/settlement
TP Ag '87
AG
Yep and any shows I was considering are now gone. Effing joke.
gougler08
AG
I definitely feel as if I was "made whole" by this voucher system
mrsbeer05
AG
17 vouchers and not a single show with tickets available.
TP Ag '87
AG
Ditto
Silver Arrows
AG
10 vouchers and not a single one in Denver. What a joke
GreasenUSA
AG
Maybe we will be able to participate in 2019 or 2020...
BJM1781
AG
The list of events accepting the voucher is crap. Figures Ticketmaster would find a way to screw people over again.
Tabasco
AG
Thanks for the heads up on this. 3 pair of tickets, but like everyone else, probably will never use due to unavailability and the rigged system.
Teddy Perkins
AG
So will these disappear once $5M in vouchers have been used or can we wait it out until there are actually some decent shows?
mrsbeer05
AG
Ticketmaster only has to give $42 million but issued $368 million worth of"refunds" so most people will get jack out of their vouchers.
Tabasco
AG
quote:
Ticketmaster only has to give $42 million but issued $368 million worth of"refunds" so most people will get jack out of their vouchers.
Wow, what a ripoff (except for Plaintiff attorneys)
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ok so this whole thing has been F'ed up from the start but this is a really really weird one.....

The first day that tickets became available for using the vouchers I was trying different things. For my daughter I figured she might like the Gwen Stefani concert here in Dallas. So I was looking at 4 tickets. the vouchers are of course for 2 tickets.

I first tried some General Admission Pit tickets and it told me they were available. I put 4 in my basket and went to checkout. There I put in 1 voucher code because you can only put in 1 voucher code at a time. When I did it showed me that all 4 tickets were covered (weirdness #1) except for a $2.50 fee for mailing the tickets. there was no Print form home option I assume because they were SRO Pit tickets (weirdness #2) So I put in a credit card and for some reason it did not accept it. I tried again and this time it just spun indefinitely. Even though it said never hit back or whatever after 15 minutes I gave up and started over.

I never got any email about the ticket purchase or anything.

When I went back to try it would not let me do Pit tickets. Nor would it let me do some of the front club level seats. Fine I figured they caught the glitch and I went for back section General Admissin tickets. Now that was showing unavailable as well.

So I never got anything and by later that day they were all gone anyway and unusable for any shows. Bummer.

Two days later I get an email from Ticketmaster saying that my attempt to use the voucher for 4 tickets was not allowed and that they were reducing my ticket order to 2 tickets (weirdness #3). It told me to check my Order online, etc. and I did still there is nothing showing in my account for tickets or orders for the Gwen Stefani show (weirdness #4). I figure it is a glitch and I forget about it.

Today I received another email telling me that my ticket order has been sent in the mail and to look for it soon and again it tells me to check my online account - still nothing shows for tickets or orders for the Gwen Stefani show (weirdness #4).

FYI the code I tried to use is still in my list of available vouchers (weirdness #5) because I still have 11 valid codes which is what I started with.

At this point I have no idea what happened or whether I actually have anything or not.

Very bizarre and their system sucks.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Well I did just find something - I searched for other ways to view orders and there is one to put in your phone and CC number used.....when I did that I found alisting for it.

but it has a link to View the Order and then that says

quote:
We're sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again.

Phat32
AG
Monopolies suck.
mrsbeer05
AG
quote:
UPDATE JUNE 24 2:00 PM EDT

Over the course of this week, over $10m worth of ticket vouchers have been redeemed and the eligible events have been closed. Please check back periodically for event listings as we anticipate making additional inventory available next week.
Still not tickets available, I honestly would have rather gotten another $0.19 check like I did from AT&T. At least that made me laugh.
Mucho austin
AG
UPDATE JULY 1 4:00 PM EDT Please note, the Discount Code and UPS Discount Code vouchers can still be used for primary tickets for any event on Ticketmaster.com through June 18, 2020.

To date, class members have redeemed nearly $15M worth of ticket vouchers, almost three times the amount required by the settlement this year. At this time, the eligible event list has closed. We will periodically notify class members who have signed up for the e-mail subscription service when additional inventory becomes available.

-------------

so they were able to give out another $5M worth of ticket vouchers. I never go to concerts or shows anyway, but I always like to see a little check here and there when Im part of a CA.

Is it possible to have a class action against the attorneys who came up with the payout of this class action?
cr0wbar
AG
Got my tickets to Yacht Rock Revue and Richard Cheese

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.