Check your ticketmaster account.

15,385 Views | 174 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jograki
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:

GGGRRRRRRR...also this is hard to use.

I had 4 tickets for a show - it allowed me to apply the vouchers and said everything was accepted. The only balance due was for delivery of tickets. Took a few minutes to go get my wallet, etc. I applied a credit card for that $3.50 but must have entered some number wrong and it denied it. Then went back to do it again and it did not have the voucher applied any more - I tried to reapply the same voucher for the same tickets and it told me it was not available for those tickets. Tried another code and same thing.

Seems like maybe the show I was doing had a limited number for FREE vouchers and in my fumbling around I missed out.
If you choose the TicketFast option (print at home) there were no charges at all. And all of the Dallas shows have disappeared from the list now but I was still able to use a code by going directly to a show I saw listed on there earlier.
It did not give me an option for that. I only had several mail/charge options for delivery.

they were General Admission but SRO in the Pit. I'm wondering if they caught that and eliminated those because they are General Admission but usually higher priced tickets.

when I tried regular cheap seat general admission it did work.

The Collective
AG
Rascal Flatts tickets sold!
Phat32
AG
They were clearly not ready for the onslaught. DoS'd themselves.
Jack Thauer
AG
Got an email a while back about it but now it's saying there are no active vouchers for my acct....what the hell?
Teddy Perkins
AG
Just saw this thread and tried to see how many vouchers I have.

quote:
At present we're experiencing overwhelming load to our systems.
Please sign up to receive periodic notifications by email. Thanks for your patience, we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
For more information, please visit http://www.ticketfeelitigation.com/faq#Q18 Ticket Fee Litigation site
Can't get it to load. Guess it doesn't really matter considering there are ZERO Houston shows.
mhayden
Hamilton went on sale in Chicago this morning at 10 -- I doubt ticketmaster will be useful for anything for another hour or so.
The Collective
AG
quote:
Hamilton went on sale in Chicago this morning at 10 -- I doubt ticketmaster will be useful for anything for another hour or so.

I saw that on Twitter. What a bad day to have everything busting at the seams.
TP Ag '87
AG
So, to confirm: NO SHOWS in Houston?
Know Your Enemy
AG
Well now the codes are not working for Starlite seats at Gexa.
Phat32
AG
quote:
Well now the codes are not working for Starlite seats at Gexa.
Yep, I had them in my cart and went to ask my wife. Should have just bought them.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Not even working on lawn for me now. I loathe Ticketmaster even more than I did before if that is possible.
Phat32
AG
My voucher codes aren't working due to a technical issue. Going to wait for that to resolve.

But yes, knowing Ticketmaster - they'll make the vouchers worthless and dare someone to sue them again.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
They did say it was for LIMITED seats to each event.

The bad part is it does not tell you until after you go through the entire process (it does not tell you which seats it will work for OR if there are any remaining to be claimed by voucher).

It should be done this way:
0. pick the event your are interested in
1. enter the redemption code(s) you want to use for the event for free tickets.
2. it shows you specifc tickets/sections/seats (if any) that are available for that event using the code
3. you go ahead and pick tickets and complete the process
Phat32
AG
Such crap. Finally got through on an approved show, and cannot buy any of the tickets with the voucher.

Not surprised.
jrod2181
I have been very fortunate because as I like here some of my friends have been having lots of trouble with the codes. I only tried 2 shows and I got both on first try.
SeattleAgJr
Ugh. Only garbage NuMetal for me.

Rob Zombie/Korn.
Slipknot
Snoop Dogg/Wiz Crapifa
Prophets of Rage
Disturbed
62strat
AG
Can you use all of the $2.25 discounts on one pair of tickets? I have 17 ($38.25)

62strat
AG
I've attempted 3 different purchases with a voucher code, for lawn seats for Hall and Oates, flight of the conchords, and san fran. symphony fireworks, all in SF area, and none work.

Two of them get to the billing page, and when enter voucher code, I get an error. (Sorry we're unable to process request) The third one won't even let me proceed after picking two lawn seats.

Then I tried it a 4th time for Kidz bop, it went all the way through and made a $0 balance.

What a scam.
gougler08
AG
Anyone getting the error "UPS - Ticket Codes" for when they try to use the voucher? Are they seriously expecting us to pay for shipping the tickets via UPS ($15-20)?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
Anyone getting the error "UPS - Ticket Codes" for when they try to use the voucher? Are they seriously expecting us to pay for shipping the tickets via UPS ($15-20)?

I don't think thats what that means - there was no shipping charge on several of mine that had that error (using free e-ticket print)

if you look right above that indented it says something usually about error that voucher not valid for that ticket/event and to check your voucher.

I think thats the error you get when there are no tickets, or you can't get that level of tickets for the even chosen.

It's not very explanatory.
The Milkman
AG
quote:

• We're sorry but gift card redemption is unavailable at this time. To complete your purchase please enter a credit card and submit your order.

I got this error when I was trying to buy lawn seats to one of the listed shows in Dallas?

WTF
Phat32
AG
Same
Mike92
AG
I keep getting the following message when I try to use the voucher codes at a couple of Dallas events:

"Offer code is incorrect. Please double-check your offer code/password and try again!"

It says the same thing for all 3 voucher codes I have. I'm wondering if it's because there are none available for that event, or if there's actually a problem with my codes.
62strat
AG
quote:
the ups code is given to people who paid for ups shipping during the period. It's worth $5, and you can't use it on an order that you are using a voucher on.
62strat
AG
quote:
I keep getting the following message when I try to use the voucher codes at a couple of Dallas events:

"Offer code is incorrect. Please double-check your offer code/password and try again!"

It says the same thing for all 3 voucher codes I have. I'm wondering if it's because there are none available for that event, or if there's actually a problem with my codes.

you can't put the voucher code in the offer code box. The voucher code box is on the very last page (billing page)
Once you select your tickets, keep progressing forward until you get to the billing page.
Wade_3
AG
Live on Oahu and there are tons of Live Nation shows in Honolulu, but, none of them are eligible for the ticket redemption.

No wonder they are giving these voucher codes out like candy...you can't go to anything worth seeing.
Mike92
AG
quote:
quote:

you can't put the voucher code in the offer code box. The voucher code box is on the very last page (billing page)
Once you select your tickets, keep progressing forward until you get to the billing page.
Thanks. I thought I was probably making a mistake. Of course, the only concert I was really interested in no longer has vouchers available. I tried another and I'm getting the "UPS - Ticket Codes" error now. Oh well.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Now the only shows available for the free tickets in Dallas are ****ty cover band shows at HOB.
TP Ag '87
AG
17 vouchers. 17 free pairs of tickets. And most likely won't use any of either.
spadilly
S
I saw this on the ticket master twitter feed. Someone asked about the codes. Hoping this means they will still be adding shows. Don't forget these are good through 2020, so the initial rush should die down.

millertyme
AG
The initial list is posted. And let's just say, at this rate, my vouchers will never be used.
62strat
AG
OK the list had about 450 shows yesterday.. now it's down to a bit over 250.. and many of them are HOB shows which were not there yesterday.. so that means they took a whole lot of shows off.

Like the whole Charlotte NC list I put up, every one of those are gone.

Who knows what's going on. All I know is the only 'Live nation' owned venue in Denver is the Fillmoore, and it doesn't seem those shows are making it on the list, making my 17 free pair completely useless.

62strat
AG
quote:
Now the only shows available for the free tickets in Dallas are ****ty cover band shows at HOB.
Those tickets are generally free as it is, if you're willing to at least visit the bands facebook page (the local tribute bands anyway)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This whole thing is a heaping pile of ****.
aggielostinETX
AG
quote:
This whole thing is a heaping pile of ****.
yep

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.