***Official TCTTS tales from Sundance thread***

19,437 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jackie childs
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TCTTS,
Apparently the news wires have exploded today about the screening of "Birth of a Nation"

Did you get a chance to see it?

If not, whats the buzz like. I heard Searchlight went deep and bought the rights for $17.5 mil. Just curious what you know, or if you've heard anything from the 'inside'

Appreciate the updates. Really cool.
TCTTS
AG
Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it. In fact, I think it debuted the night I left, but I could be wrong. Either way, I didn't have a chance to see anything while I was there. And I'll I've heard so far about the movie itself is everything already reported. No insider info. Though, a good friend of mine is good friends with Armie Hammer, who's in the movie, and I'll relay if I happen to hear anything from him...
bearamedic99
AG
We need more news
TCTTS
AG
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Yes please
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Tell us about Eiffel towering Allison Brie with your friend.
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Details or gtfo
TCTTS
AG
Sex Panther
AG

jackie childs
quote:
I would be assassinated if this info gets out. What I can say is that this was the piece they needed to start shopping to networks, which happens next week. At which point, a deal should be made soon after for a series pick-up, since this is a can't-miss package. Don't know if they're going to make the actor announcement before that point or not, though.
series about Milton Berle?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.