***Survivor: Second Chance (Cambodia)***

49,120 Views | 617 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Anyone remember who I picked?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-f3IBPcAYd4a9vaRCgU73lFmw9tgAbjYJcpLbcOu7uo/edit?usp=sharing
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
You're right, I mixed it up. Kelly could really use that thing well if she's smart. Absolutely no one knows she has it; ditto Jeremy.

I also just looked at the spreadsheet and noticed I did pick Tasha. This getting older crap is killing my brain
Southlake
Dang, I really really thought Terry would win it. Wonder if they could bring him back??
Quinn
AG
Do you mean bring him back for a third season? Sure, that could happen.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
They'd never bring someone back in. Once you leave, you're gone, regardless of the reason.
AcctAg11
AG
Down goes Kass.
CheeseSndwch
Post Merge Picks:

Kelley Wentworth (0.5 Bonus Multiplier)
Joe Anglim (0.5 Bonus Multiplier)
Moxie
AG
Spencer, Kelley here. With the multiplier
MooreTrucker
AG
So do I have to whittle my original four down to two? Or can I keep all four?

If I only get two, and I keep two originals, I get a bonus?
Rudyjax
AG
Siera with the smart game play voting for Savage. She can use that to work with tasha

Rule of thumb. Never rock the boat at camp.
Frozen Concoction
"I'm really going to miss Kass," said no one, ever.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:

The rules are on page 1.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
The standings after tonight's episode: Joe lovers got a nice +5 with him making the merge, winning the II, and surviving Tribal.

AcctAg11 34
MooreTrucker 34
Longhorn Nation 34
LHIOB 34
MuckRaker96 34
Ronnie 34

gravy97 33

TheSheik 32
txaggiefarmer05 32

double aught 31

CheeseSndwch 30
Pro Ag 30
Quinn 30

kpaggie05 28
tallgrant 28
zap 28
Unthought Known 28

Bobcat06 27
hurleyag 27

jdgilberg 23
ChipFTAC01 23
salvatore_ditmars 23

BlackLab 22

Moxie 20

tx1c 19
Southlake 19

Cris_Dishman 18

MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:

The rules are on page 1.
I read the rules but didn't quite understand. That's why I asked.
Quinn
AG
You can pick any two remaining players. If one or both of your new picks are your original picks then you get a point bonus for everything they do.
hurleyag
AG
quote:
Siera with the smart game play voting for Savage. She can use that to work with tasha

I disagree. I see no point in that vote. All it allows her to do is say she didn't write her name down. Doesn't help her with the other 8 people.

The smart move to extend her game would have been to vote Kass since they knew the vote was split and in the case that she was the one supposed to get 5 (which she was according to pre-council talk even though Kass got the 5 bites) she would have at least caused the vote to be a tie.
hurleyag
AG
Look like we don't have to do 1 male & 1 female, so I'm going Keith +.05 & Jeremy.
tx1c
AG
Man, I suck at making picks! (not really a surprise though)

Post merge I choose Spencer & Keith.
LHIOB
AG
Spencer and Kelley for 0.5+ points
Pro Ag
AG
Jeremy and Tasha for me.
AcctAg11
AG
This is definitely tough. I think I have to go with Spencer and Tasha.

I am hoping Joe being in the game takes some of the pressure off getting these two out.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Hopefully the rest of the knuckleheads left take one look at Joe and say "TARGET HIM" - he won the first II and he was the swing vote in who went home. He needs to be out quick before he gets on a run.

I wonder if at this point Abi and Fischback realize that if they do absolutely nothing but what they're told, they'll be in the final 5?

I wonder if Fischback realizes he's currently on the exact same story arc as in his first season - a vote, no threat at immunity challenges, the kind of guy you want sitting next to you.
kpaggie05
AG
I loved the crazy dynamics with a 13 person merge. Definitely made for some fun scrambling!

Agree on Fishbach. I really like him, but the way he's playing is exactly like his first time. If he makes it to the end, I don't see him getting the check.

I'm sticking with my original picks - Jeremy and Kelley Wentworth. Kelley seems to be playing smart - she's not necessarily aligning with the right people, but she's voting correctly and still hanging onto the idol that no one knows about. I like Jeremy's odds with the others remaining as well.

Did anyone else find it odd that Fishbach started out the season totally on the outs with the "bro alliance" on Bayon, but now he's an integral part of it?
MooreTrucker
AG
I'm going to go with Wentworth as my original because I think she's in a good spot and playing well to stay there. I'm going with Jeremy, though for my other choice. My original two guys were Spencer and Joe, and both seem to be targets now.
Rudyjax
AG
So before that immunity challengecI say to my wife, Fishback will will this one.

She looks at me, "Are you serious?"

"no, he will be the first one out."

Then he drops the ball.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I've decided to take Wesley Snipes'advice and always bet on black - Jeremy & Tasha are my picks going forward.

Don't forget, your post-merge picks need to be posted here by 6:59 p.m. CDT next Wednesday. If not, you're out.

If you happen to badly need to change your picks (the two), don't go back and edit your post. type it here in ALL CAPS so I can see it. Same deadline on that.
Rudyjax
AG
Staying with Savage and Kelley Went
aggietoolman
AG
Really enjoyed watching Kass be hypocritical about changing when she was the same person as before then get voted out.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I thought Spencer was the smartest player last night. Yes, he could have sided with Kass again and moved someone else out of there, but what was the point? That play only worked because the 9 were splitting their vote. You eff them over, the 8 of them realign and take you out next.

Like Ratgirl before her, Kass' game just doesn't translate very well on a second go-round. You need to be somewhat likable for people to want to continue working with you, or just so b.s. crazy (abi) that they're willing to deal with you for 3 weeks in order to try and win $1 million.

When your entire game is proving how much smarter you are than everyone and disrupting the day-to-day, you eff yourself over. It seems like the players who want to air the dirty laundry in front of everyone usually go home on that episode.
TheSheik
AG

TheSheik keeps
Kelley Wentworth and Keith with bonus potential
LHIOB
AG
With all these people picking Kelley its almost a guarantee that she goes home with an idol in her pocket next week
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
With all these people picking Kelley its almost a guarantee that she goes home with an idol in her pocket next week
You shut up!
Quinn
AG
I'm sticking with Joe and Wentworth in order to get those juicy bonus points.

Also, I'm wondering if they will be that romantic connection that Probst teased in his pre-season interview.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
quote:
You shut up!
I took her too! There isn't much eye candy but she makes up for it
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:

I took her too! There isn't much eye candy but she makes up for it
I read online today that the next season (out in February or so) will be Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty Part 2, so they're hopefully making it up to us soon.

This site, which apparently was built in 1998 by the looks of it, has photos of the likely candidates, including NBA legend Scott Pollard.

http://www.survivorfever.net/s32_cast.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.