***** Official Castle Season 7 Thread *****

17,292 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by aggiebrad94
Kate Beckett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yup. Only thing missing is that vein popping out of her forehead.
ABATTBQ87
AG
The ending video from last night

Kate Beckett
AG
No work is getting done today.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Hey Kate, thought you'd get a kick out of this:

http://abc.go.com/shows/castle/news/the-ryan-report/141013-ryan-report-men-hattan-clear-and-present-danger
Kate Beckett
AG
I read it Monday night and I died. Hysterical.
Karrde
AG
That's awesome.
Kate Beckett
AG
No new Castle tonight due to a CMA award special. But looking forward to next week's episode. Just wanted to let everyone know.
ABATTBQ87
AG
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152828322288638&set=vb.50812608637&type=2&theater
Cibalo
I'm just waiting for there to be a murder at Man-Hatten and the rest of the team finds out about it.
ABATTBQ87
AG
yoo hoo, Kate. Some information for ya!

Episode 6: "The Time of Our Lives
And yes, he does promise that there will be a real-life wedding.

Episode 7: Once Upon A Time In The West"
"It's an incredibly fun and charming episode and I think a good follow-up to episode six in that regard."

Episode 8: "Kill Switch"
this hour will find Esposito on a subway train with a gunman.

Episode 9: "Last Action Hero"
"the death of an Expendable. It's the death of an aging action star."

Episode 10: "Bad Santa"
And finally, we're back to the Castle mystery with this year's Christmas episode.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/03/castle-david-amann-season-7/?linkId=10364378
Kate Beckett
AG
Looks to be a great slate of episodes.

Also, Stana Katic will be on GMA and The View on Monday to promote Castle. Setting my DVR today. (For everyone who doesn't know, I adore Stana).
Kate Beckett
AG
Good Castle Monday to everyone! Ready for tonight's episode!!! I must say, I am dressing up for the event.
wangus12
AG
KB gets cold feet. 3XK intervenes. This union will not happen!
Kate Beckett
AG
quote:
KB gets cold feet. 3XK intervenes. This union will not happen!
Lies I tell you...LIES!
Cibalo
whatever happens tonight, I will not be dressing up for it
Kate Beckett
AG
That was one of the best episodes ever. Lots of references from seasons past and the wedding. I am still crying. Call me a sap, but I am emotionally invested in this show.

"The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. I love you, Richard Castle, and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile. And the strength of your embrace. You taught me to be my best self. To look forward to tomorrow's adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I promise you I will love you, I will be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Always"

"The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. I love you, Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You're the joy in my heart. You're the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I promise to love you, to be your friend, and your partner in crime and life. 'Til death do us part. And for the time of our lives."

Don't mind me I'll be over here watching that end scene on repeat.
wangus12
AG
Kate, I'm worried you are going to end up with split personalities, one in which you are ash, and one in which you are KB
Kate Beckett
AG
quote:
Kate, I'm worried you are going to end up with split personalities, one in which you are ash, and one in which you are KB
Oh you have nothing to worry about. My fangirling status was at a 12 last night. 100% me haha.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Hey Kate, the only complaint that the wife and i had about the wedding was that Espo, Ryan and Lanie weren't there.

Other than that it was a great episode
Professor
And, she wears pants...seriously pants?!?!?
Cibalo
the episode was pretty funny and not too serious. I like the what if we never meet aspect which seemed to be working well for everyone but Castle. One thing I didn't like was at the end when he suggests they get married right now I was expecting them to go downstairs to the JOP and do it. Not drive out to the hamptons, change clothes, get the immediate family together, etc. I guess we have a different idea of what "right now" means.
aggiebrad94
AG
I was hesitant at the beginning but really like how the episode played out. I started playing mind games with myself about how I would explain how I knew people if I was Castle. It would be extremely tough.

I was very surprised the guys weren't there to see them get hitched.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Kate Beckett
AG
We get to see Beckett (or Mrs. Castle now??? IDK what to call her currently) in chaps.

80s Guy
quote:

Kate Beckett
AG
Someone knows how to lasso.

80s Guy
quote:
Someone knows how to lasso.

wangus12
AG
Stana can lasso me
Kate Beckett
AG
Full body shot for the first pic posted.

80s Guy
quote:
Full body shot for the first pic posted.

Lawd love a camel toe!
ABATTBQ87
AG
From 7-9pm I watch Dancing with the Stars and get slapped by my lovely wife for making comments about the lady dancers and how fit they are, then the Victoria Secret commercials get me in trouble, now Becket wearing some skin tight pants and a corset Monday night??

Kate Beckett
AG
quote:
From 7-9pm I watch Dancing with the Stars and get slapped by my lovely wife for making comments about the lady dancers and how fit they are, then the Victoria Secret commercials get me in trouble, now Becket wearing some skin tight pants and a corset Monday night??

It's not just the male fans. Lots of the female fans have girl crushes on her.
Kate Beckett
AG
Yee haw! Who is ready for "Once Upon a Time in the West"? I sure am. Going to go home and wear some western apparel in order to celebrate this episode. Screener was released and got some great reviews (apparently...I don't read for spoilers)!!!
Kate Beckett
AG
That was a nice episode. I loved how they kind of returned to the show's roots with the fun episode, constant back and forth between Castle and Beckett, and the thinking in sync. Also, Beckett's outfits last night were definitely hot. I am envious.

What were everyone else's thoughts on this episode?
ABATTBQ87
AG
a few memorable moments:

1) Lanie punching Castle while hugging Beckett/Mrs Castle?

2) entering the mine and Castle says "Go ahead Beckett and check for snakes."

3) The Beckett outfits

4) Yee Haws

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.